Opinion Georgia is about to reopen...followed by shutting down again. It is plain to see. UPDATE Ver 6

But is he in his 30s and still in community college?

Damn, you seem to have still not learned about how schooling, or the grade system works.

You realize it's not a matter of still being in school, yeah? Like, I haven't been in 13th grade, then 14th grade, etc.........

Also, I'm not in a community college.

I WANT for the people to be fine.

I WANT a successful reopening.
tenor.gif

Your school's own Wiki page disagrees.

<Fedor23>

I think you might be jealous because you state's highest level of education is Montessori in nature. That's why you guys can't resist the beaches for more than 3 days. There's so much to discover. Oh, the syringes!!!

I think you might be jealous because you state's highest level of education is Montessori in nature. That's why you guys can't resist the beaches for more than 3 days. There's so much to discover. Oh, the syringes!!!
I guess it's no Grays Harbor.

<Fedor23>

[QUOTE="good-faith poster, post: 160314210, member: 56747"
tenor.gif
[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I tried not to laugh. But I failed

Hmm. Well I didn’t say that I endorse everything in the article. Do I believe the government should mandate mask wearing for the near term while we try to pull our economy out of its nosedive? Yes I do. Should there be fines for not doing so? Maybe there is a way we can have it enforced without being too punitive so I would be open to ideas. Maybe a warning ticket for the first offense, followed by a nominal monetary penalty on the second, followed by capital punishment.

Good case for wearing masks:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...mmet-new-study-says?itm_content=footer-recirc

If 80% of a closed population were to don a mask, COVID-19 infection rates would statistically drop to approximately one twelfth the number of infections—compared to a live-virus population in which no one wore masks.
Interesting read. As I understand it, the point of wearing the mask is in case you are infected, it limits the chances of you spreading the virus. IMO, we should all respect out fellow citizens enough to not pass on a potentially deadly virus - at least until the world figures out just how dangerous it is. I don't know why that would even be an argument. I'm not a fan of fines, but maybe businesses can put up signs requiring masks like those "no shirt, no shoes, no service" signs to help persuade people while inside buildings.

Yeah, and you guys always have people's personal info remembered and ready to use. Weird.

2 days before you start talking about Lexisnexis.
<Dany07>

Also ironic how you keep saying "you guys" considering ya boy Fawlty is the one who actually legit tried to dox someone on here.

Or, I pointed out that a retard brought up a chart without caring to note anything about it, other than teh liberals, and you Karen'd in with your little dig.
{<jimmies}

Back