Elections Georgia Completes Vote Recount by Hand; No Difference in Results

Michigan Republicans have to hope first that the election is not certified. Then Michigan Republicans have to pray that a judge does not order it certified. Then, and only then would Michigan Republicans have the chance to be galactically stupid and cause their entire state to be burned to the ground.
People would literally do nothing except carry signs in the street if they threw the votes out. those sign carriers would allow anarchist scum to start destroying stuff and the governor would do nothing about it. That is exactly why they are being so brazen as to consider this. They have nothing to lose if it is allowed to happen.

ixibppjxce061.png

There was a difference lol. Two batches were not accounted for. There was also no audit. They just did a recount. The count was never an issue. The issue was with the fraudulent ballots. Counting those wouldn’t change a thing, you knew that, I knew that, the world knew that.

if you have a stack of money of which a portion are fake. No matter how many times you count the stack, you’d always find the same number. No one debated that.

Reactions: PEB
I don't get GA. I lived there. Bunch of little bitches. Not sure why they think they would be better off with Biden.

Because the alternative is an unhinged lunatic who doesn't believe in democracy?

It’s like your counting brown turds again. And you’re going to get the same count unless you omit the the fake poop and the ones with a bunch of corn in them.

of course it’s the same number. That’s not the debate. It’s the other shit.

How many ballots did they find after the recount? Now imagine what would be the totals if democrats didn’t do everything they could to count all the illegal ballots?

Recount was rigged! Never trumpers, deep state, fake news, etc, etc.

It’s like your counting brown turds again. And you’re going to get the same count unless you omit the the fake poop and the ones with a bunch of corn in them.

of course it’s the same number. That’s not the debate. It’s the other shit.

How many ballots did they find after the recount? Now imagine what would be the totals if democrats didn’t do everything they could to count all the illegal ballots?
61rYoVAkcDL.jpg

People would literally do nothing except carry signs in the street if they threw the votes out. those sign carriers would allow anarchist scum to start destroying stuff and the governor would do nothing about it. That is exactly why they are being so brazen as to consider this. They have nothing to lose if it is allowed to happen.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you do not have a detailed understanding of Detroit and it's people. They killed 8 people in a single night of looting when the Pistons won the NBA title.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...victory/3972ead7-3027-43ff-b730-5cf434e39f14/

You think half a million black people will just sit on their hands if this gets stolen from them? In this climate? No Sir. Hundreds would die. The human destruction would be larger than the NYC draft riots in 1863.

Back