Elections Georgia Completes Vote Recount by Hand; No Difference in Results

Kind of worried about that.
There’s nothing to worry about. If he ever managed to steal a state the entire system will be destroyed and we can install communism.

I don't get GA. I lived there. Bunch of little bitches. Not sure why they think they would be better off with Biden.

of course you would know that site well

A pack of wild monkeys would be better than Trump.

There was a difference lol. Two batches were not accounted for. There was also no audit. They just did a recount. The count was never an issue. The issue was with the fraudulent ballots. Counting those wouldn’t change a thing, you knew that, I knew that, the world knew that.

if you have a stack of money of which a portion are fake. No matter how many times you count the stack, you’d always find the same number. No one debated that.

Aren't people making arguments that the voting machines were hacked and tampered with?

Good wholesome stuff right there. Americana, even.

There was a difference lol. Two batches were not accounted for. There was also no audit. They just did a recount. The count was never an issue. The issue was with the fraudulent ballots. Counting those wouldn’t change a thing, you knew that, I knew that, the world knew that.

if you have a stack of money of which a portion are fake. No matter how many times you count the stack, you’d always find the same number. No one debated that.

Ka1j7__WxK12yi9J8aOKN-RFb-2xA0i2Sswm2aTIqAIXTsBAOsyyHwv-SKqqiPMfthoWk_vcAVF_v1RyXgeptEWb5M0hJSx0WonCU6n-eyavenQeT1OrtR3fqj-YzfPCFdjQOhifyJ0K_-vBL2sZcW_086Jbr94qJHs

<Waaah>

Georgia confirms Biden victory and finds no widespread fraud after statewide audit

Are you on fucking crack? Have you ever voted in your life? How can something you have to sign, in some places multiple times, be anonymous? In most states, you can literally go on line and confirm your vote.

As someone with no idea what a mail in ballot looks like from the US,
thanks for a rough explanation, as i’ve been seeing a lot of people claim it’s more or less anonymous.

As someone with no idea what a mail in ballot looks like from the US,
thanks for a rough explanation, as i’ve been seeing a lot of people claim it’s more or less anonymous.

Yeah, that is a bunch of horseshit spouted off by trolls and Trump ball lickers that have not only never voted by mail, but don't know a thing about it.

No mail voting is anonymous. Some information, like your party affiliation and whether or not you voted in a particular election is public. Other information, like who you voted for, is private. Meaning I could not find out who you voted for, but if you went to your County Clerk with identification, they would tell you who you voted for. But none of it is anonymous.

In Florida, I can see when I requested my ballot, when it was sent to me, when they received it back, and confirmation it was counted. This is right off my County Clerk Website. I x'ed out my address
Ballot 1 Requested by Voter
Date Requested: Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Ballot Destination:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
St Augustine, FL 32092

Ballot 1 Sent to Voter
Date Mailed: Thursday, September 24, 2020

Ballot Destination:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
St Augustine, FL 32092

Ballot 1 Received for Processing
Thursday, October 1, 2020

Ballot 1 Status
Ballot 1 Has Been Counted

Anyone that knows my name and date of birth could get this information. They could also get this:

COOKS1 Registration Number 123456789
Voter Information
Voter Status
Eligible to vote in St. Johns County.
You have a standing request to receive a mail ballot for elections occurring on or before 12/31/2022.
Date Registered
August 2, 2000
Date of Birth
February 15, 1969
Party Affiliation
DEM
Precinct
County
St. Johns
Request Registration Update
View Office Holders
View Precinct Statistics
Contact Information
Residence Address
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
St Augustine, FL 32092
Mailing Address
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
St Augustine, FL 32092

Notice the framing? "Most open minded show on tv", "conspiracy theory means youre on target"

He's just trying to cover his own ass, he sees the writing om the wall.

Yup. How embarrassing lol.

Back