Elections Georgia Completes Vote Recount by Hand; No Difference in Results

and @PEB

Electors in Michigan must follow the popular vote for its part of their state laws.
I thought I heard that Michigan was one of the states that gives state houses the right to change results by sending their own electors. Arizona has laws to protect this from happening.

There was a difference lol. Two batches were not accounted for. There was also no audit. They just did a recount. The count was never an issue. The issue was with the fraudulent ballots. Counting those wouldn’t change a thing, you knew that, I knew that, the world knew that.

if you have a stack of money of which a portion are fake. No matter how many times you count the stack, you’d always find the same number. No one debated that.

This^ isn't it.

<{cruzshake}>

Trump wants this to happen to prove his point about the left why you think he's spending 2.7 million in Wisconsin to recount two majority minority counties. He expects to cause complete rage.

It's been relatively quiet thus far all things considered. And I expect it to remain that way unless hundreds of thousands of minority voters are disenfranchised after the fact. And if that happens, the shit deserves to hit the fan. Just like it would hit the fan if the Oklahoma Senate decided to give the state to Biden.

Michigan Republicans have to hope first that the election is not certified. Then Michigan Republicans have to pray that a judge does not order it certified. Then, and only then would Michigan Republicans have the chance to be galactically stupid and cause their entire state to be burned to the ground.
The end.

There was a difference lol. Two batches were not accounted for. There was also no audit. They just did a recount. The count was never an issue. The issue was with the fraudulent ballots. Counting those wouldn’t change a thing, you knew that, I knew that, the world knew that.

if you have a stack of money of which a portion are fake. No matter how many times you count the stack, you’d always find the same number. No one debated that.
Booger. Side. In.

Trump lost. Get over it

Part of the hand counting process is to verify the ballots for accuracy.
they can’t do that. The ballots are anonymous, aren’t they? Once they are removed from their envelopes , it’s over. There’s no coming back. The signature only appears on the envelope, correct me if i’m wrong. If signatures were disregarded (if they did not match the signature on the ballot with the one from voter records) when they did the original count, as many whistleblowers testified, it’s fucking over. The ballots and the envelopes are separated. How do you trace an envelope to its ballots? How can you say they audited but didn’t verify if the right person voted? Isn’t that the whole point of an audit? Anyone can see the bullshit.

If i sign a letter in your name and some institution processes it anyway, wouldn’t you ask questions?

So what’s he trying to accomplish? Seems like he could convince them to not certify.

The State Senate and House have no control over certification. It's basically 4 people (2 D and 2 R). If they split, it goes to court. At court, the dissenters would have to provide sufficient evidence of fraud to alter the outcome to justify their dissent. The court would then either order certification or not. Only if they didn't would the State legislature get involved. But by that point it would be moot. Michigan would be a pile of rubble and the purge would have been underway for a week or so.

So what’s he trying to accomplish? Seems like he could convince them to not certify.

He's going to try but

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/19/us/mike-shirkey-trump.html?

“We are going to follow the law and follow the process,” said Mike Shirkey, the Republican majority leader of the Michigan Senate

Attempts to convince state lawmakers to change the election outcome in favor of Mr. Trump is “not going to happen,”

merlin_176735043_3dd47345-1674-4da2-9508-653eab62b649-superJumbo.jpg

Trump wants this to happen to prove his point about the left why you think he's spending 2.7 million in Wisconsin to recount two majority minority counties. He expects to cause complete rage.
Trump is making things infinitely worse for himself. I mean, he's fucked if he's not president so I guess have at it.

they can’t do that. The ballots are anonymous, aren’t they? Once they are removed from their envelopes , it’s over. There’s no coming back. The signature only appears on the envelope, correct me if i’m wrong. If signatures were disregarded (if they did not match the signature on the ballot with the one from voter records) when they did the original count, as many whistleblowers testified, it’s fucking over. The ballots and the envelopes are separated. How do you trace an envelope to its ballots? How can you say they audited but didn’t verify if the right person voted? Isn’t that the whole point of an audit? Anyone can see the bullshit.

If i sign a letter in your name and some institution processes it anyway, wouldn’t you ask questions?

Are you on fucking crack? Have you ever voted in your life? How can something you have to sign, in some places multiple times, be anonymous? In most states, you can literally go on line and confirm your vote.

This is embarrassing. No wonder bunker boy is no where to be found.

Back