Georges St-Pierre 'Very Disappointed' By Lack Of UFC Support

For the record, I don't care for either fighter. I could care less who wins. However GSP is the one looking bad here. When Hendricks turned down VADA testing he and some others said lets do WADA testing which is way more credible and GSP had his lawyer asking all types of questions like what do they test for and such and then made himself unavailable after the response (went on vacation). It was obvious he was dodging WADA testing. Why wasn't GSP requesting testing while he was fighting exclusively in Canada, but all of a sudden his first fight outside of his home and its so important to him?
People have been accusing him of juicing for years and now all of a sudden it's important to him? If I was in his shoes and truly clean with nothing to hide I would have offered to take a test years ago just to shut people up.

You have wrong info.
GSP agreed to do WADA, then Hendricks said no.

There is no fucking way the ufc would ever rock the boat with extra drug testing.

They're still going through the state athletic commission testing, what does the promotion have to do with that? It was an independent agreement, sorry it didn't work out.

No one threw anyone under the bus - GSP and Hendricks chose to play this little game independently from the UFC, from what I understand.

Why would the UFC even bother getting involved in this shit show in the first place? Nothing good comes of drug testing, in terms of dollars - negative tests don't bring in more money, while positive tests potentially ruin everything

INTEGRITY:D

Some people have it.

What ever happened with the Bio-genesis scandal? I though by now they would have released the names of the MMA stars in the UFC that were enrolled in their program?

Or were they shut up with a big cheque?

My cousin worked there and told me the names, I can't say them as don't want any legal bullshit, but I assume something sketchy is happening to keep this quiet as these are big names, the cost involved would of been prohibitive for mid-card fighters.

I agree with GSP and I think it rather hypocritical that so many people are against PEDs, yet they aren't behind effective testing. Luckily for him, he has the power to say this. He's easily the biggest draw in the company.

How about because the UFC claims to care about the integrity of the sport and in ensuring a level playing field?

Don't bother, if Anderson or Aldo were in place of GSP in this situation he'd have pitchforks ready though.

Calling it now GSP loses in a fishy way then retires! /tinfoil hat.

For the record, I don't care for either fighter. I could care less who wins. However GSP is the one looking bad here. When Hendricks turned down VADA testing he and some others said lets do WADA testing which is way more credible and GSP had his lawyer asking all types of questions like what do they test for and such and then made himself unavailable after the response (went on vacation). It was obvious he was dodging WADA testing. Why wasn't GSP requesting testing while he was fighting exclusively in Canada, but all of a sudden his first fight outside of his home and its so important to him?
People have been accusing him of juicing for years and now all of a sudden it's important to him? If I was in his shoes and truly clean with nothing to hide I would have offered to take a test years ago just to shut people up.

GSP agreed to do both, then Hendricks backed out.

Independent testing damages the UFC's credibility.

You fight in your home country all the time, fight twice a year and make millions.

Glad to see GSP standing up to the UFC.

Dislike his fighting style, like him a lot as a person, dude is an excellent example.

You are one big dumbass because GSP clearly agreed to the WADA testing. His lawyer asked all these questions because that's his job. GSP wanted to make sure WADA test for HGH, EPO etc because he wants to prove he is clean. How could he prove that he is clean if he pass a test that doesnt test for such substances? Also, he might have asked those questions to ensure that Hendricks gets through as vigorous testing as VADA does (which includes HGH and EPO).

Imagine if GSP beats Hendricks and goes to Bellator? Lol that'd be some trippy shit

I've been supporting Hendricks up to now.....but slowly i'm going off him. I hope GSP wins and then retires.

What exactly is the UFC supposed to do? GSP and Hendricks made agreements about 3rd party testing completely separate of the UFC or the commission. Now Hendricks doesn't want to use VADA and GSP thinks the UFC is going to force him to?

I don't recall the UFC getting involved in this at any point so why did GSP expect otherwise?

Back