Georges St. Pierre Rejected By Berlin Nightclub, Left Out In The Rain

No one in Germany will know who GSP is, and most have never even heard of UFC. They may have a vague awareness of MMA, but just think its a fringe bloodsport they have no interest in. You will not find many mma fans in western Europe - Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Italy - none of them care at all for this sport. Obviously, the situation is better in UK but its still seen in a far more negative light than it is in Canada or US.

I'm not sure if its more accepted in Scandinavia, but its best chance of success is eastern Europe. American MMA fans really seem to have no idea just how irrelavent and tiny it is on a global scale, and its laughable to even compare to soccer. Shouldnt even be compared to ice hockey or boxing even.

The average Brazilian is only familiar with Anderson because he's in burger king ads. The average Russian is not familiar with Fedor. The average Korean is not familiar with Korean Zombie [they are however, familiar with Akiyama due to his constant tv appearances].

Wow, you spend a lot of time overseas.

what up with this old ass fighter acting like they are 21 years old going to nightclubs and stuff, grow up and maybe get a family or something

poor gsp, he should carry around a ufc magazine with him on the cover and show the bouncers next time

what up with this old ass fighter acting like they are 21 years old going to nightclubs and stuff, grow up and maybe get a family or something

Agreed. A man should have the right to do whatever he wants, but it's weird when some choose the permanent childhood route. You don't want to be the old guy at the club.

Its because he didn't bring in women, and ordered water with lemons. You just don't do that shit.

I don't support what nazi's did but did you even read their history? they had nothing against french other than to take over their country. nazi's allied with japanese and supported arabs. the only people the nazis hated on a personal level where the jews, gypsies, handicap, and gays. they didn't hate people of a different skin color. please read a book before assuming.

Yeah, it's not as if they were so bad, I see nothing wrong in that... wait what !?!?

Last edited:

cant start a family without a wife

hes a professional athlete, its normal for guys like him to have 20 year old gfs

Once again GSP shows he's the man. No fronting just himself

most celebrities would have gotten all pissy about it but GSP posted a pic of himself out in the rain :icon_lol:

No one in Germany will know who GSP is, and most have never even heard of UFC. They may have a vague awareness of MMA, but just think its a fringe bloodsport they have no interest in. You will not find many mma fans in western Europe - Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Italy - none of them care at all for this sport. Obviously, the situation is better in UK but its still seen in a far more negative light than it is in Canada or US.

I'm not sure if its more accepted in Scandinavia, but its best chance of success is eastern Europe. American MMA fans really seem to have no idea just how irrelavent and tiny it is on a global scale, and its laughable to even compare to soccer. Shouldnt even be compared to ice hockey or boxing even.

The average Brazilian is only familiar with Anderson because he's in burger king ads. The average Russian is not familiar with Fedor. The average Korean is not familiar with Korean Zombie [they are however, familiar with Akiyama due to his constant tv appearances].

You are blowing it out your ass in a way rarely seen, even on Sherdog. As a small example. The average Russian doesn't know Fedor? Putins personal friend?? The main guy in their Olympic video? Jesus Christ! Fedor is a fucking star in Russia, the same way GSP is a star in Canada.

Policeman did stop by to take pictures with GSP so i dont think hes a "no-name" in Germany...

592571gsp.png

Except these are not German policeman.

hahaha, nice! i bet the bouncers were nick diaz fans!

too bad for gsp, the berlin nightlife is legendary. speaking from experience here!

Pathetic. A man of GSP's stature should be VIP every where for at least the next 5 years.

i myself am glad that germany has taken the stance that his cowardly fighting style gets no recognition in germany. props to germany!

No one gives a shit about MMA over there. Nobody probably knew who he was. He's a big guy with a shaved head. They don't like those in Germany.

Georgeo you can be glad you did not end in a KRANKENWAGEN !

He's a classy guy. Must be a reason, dress code or something.

The corner bar would let him in.

Back