Georges St Pierre on new drug testing, MMA heroes, coming back, more

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From today. Talks about a lot of stuff. I was surprised to hear about who he really liked as a young fighter and the kind of fighters he roots for

Last edited:
Good to see GSP in good spirits.

GSP is still one of the smartest and classiest fighters to ever compete.

still my fav. hope he comes back eventually.

Georges is an awesome person. He doesn't get enough credit for that.

Awesome interview. Some great quotes in there too. I don't listen to a lot of these, but enjoyed this one. He's a smart, well spoken man.

a funny bit at 7:28 talking about build up to fights..."If everyone would be like me, it would be a very boring sport". Love that he's a fan of Tito Ortiz.

He really does seem happy; doesn't look overwhelmed or having all the pressure of fighting and promoting. I would love to see him make his entrance again, but if he doesn't ever fight, I'll be ok with that too.

GSP the real P4P#1 fighter of all time.

My point of view was that if you had to pick a fighter in his prime to beat any other fighter in his weight class, he was the one.

He is very respectful and won't bite the hand(s) that fed him. But it's pretty clear how he feels about the Reebok deal.

I like how he puts in there that he is an Under Armor guy and his contract is different so his management team would have to settle things if he were to fight again. I would like him to come back just to wear his sponsors stuff to the ring instead of reebok.

good interview..wished they asked him more about the Rory vs Robbie fight...still the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be

He was pretty friendly with everyone and seemed in awe of Nieky Holzken who the workout was for. Wish i had time for a one on one, but thats the way it goes

Back