Georges St-Pierre has the most wins against former/current/future UFC champions in MMA History

Ok look, I'm Canadian and I'm a big GSP fan.
But this is getting ridiculous and making us look bad.
Let the Anderson and Jones fans make some threads. Spruce it up a bit.
Yeah, it is weird.

In football, they say act like you been there. In other words, excessive promotion weakens your case. GSP is one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time, and anyone who rejects this truth is delusional.

I just always rooted for him to lose, except to Bisping for he is a tool.

Yes, it's the greatest of all time, not the greatest of the time you watched the UFC. :rolleyes:

And yes, you can use it as a part of the equation, had they fought in that org under those rules, but it is extremely assinine to use those rulesets when talking about fights that happened in a cage, under a completely different set of rules. Fighters and fights themselves would play out completely differently using a ring and those rules, which is why we don't also judge fights in Pride based on Unified rules right?

And you are? Another nobody. You don't know my opinions.

I kept my mouth shut your first few worthles posts hoping it was just a few off posts. But when I continually see garbage I have to eventually step in.

Worry less about me and more about quality post content.

I kept my mouth shut your first few worthles posts hoping it was just a few off posts. But when I continually see garbage I have to eventually step in.

Worry less about me and more about quality post content.

<Dany07>

Shit I'm sorry officer she told me she was 18. Since when have you been a moderator? As far as I can see I have more right to post as much shit as I want than you considering I'm paying for it. If I had to respond to every "worthless" post I saw I'd be here all day.

I responded to this one, as did others saying the same, because there are over 200 other male fighters and prospects in the UFC that could have the cure to CTE for all we know but we're too busy recycling the same old GSP/Picogram/McTapper/KhabibBless shit posts looking for nothing more than likes and attention. So much for "I like reading about MMA".

Sit there and eat your food or enjoy reading my ignore list.

Do you ever post anything productive?

Not first time I’ve seen absolute garbage posts from you.
Typical incel triggered by female poster.

Your fits of rage are two things:

1. You desperately wanting her attention.

2. Your rage is an outlet for your inability to talk to women. The only chance you get is bashing one while hiding behind your gay little avatar. Instead of ignoring someone who’s posts you view as “unproductive” you chose to go back in forth with her. You’re too obvious.

<Dany07>

Shit I'm sorry officer she told me she was 18. Since when have you been a moderator? As far as I can see I have more right to post as much shit as I want than you considering I'm paying for it. If I had to respond to every "worthless" post I saw I'd be here all day.

I responded to this one, as did others saying the same, because there are over 200 other male fighters and prospects in the UFC that could have the cure to CTE for all we know but we're too busy recycling the same old GSP/Picogram/McTapper/KhabibBless shit posts looking for nothing more than likes and attention. So much for "I like reading about MMA".

Sit there and eat your food or enjoy reading my ignore list.

If you cry every time an online poster is mean to you, Sherdog isn’t for you.

And if you don’t like old threads, create an interesting ahead new one of your own.

Nothing worse than whiners who refuse to do any work themselves.

GSP is the P4P GOAT no doubt.

Feel bad for the haters, now that Woodley lost they can't use him to discredit GSP anymore :(

Shogun
Rampage
Machida
Evans
Belfort
DC

He’s tied with GOATJones. Condit was an interim champ while gsp was still active champion, that doesn’t count. Tougher group of fighters too^^
if I must say, I love GSP, but Jones's competition was pretty damn great as well.

Yea GSP coming back from a 4 year layoff, moving up a weight class and finishing the champ after the poll is made. Thats pretty huge, also Jones is now known as a fighter who can't pass a test to save his life because hes afraid to fight unless hes juiced. Also ignoring the fact there picking there favorite fighters or countryman, how many brazilians compared to canadians are asked? :rolleyes:

We have a poll from sherdog fans from all over. There was a clear winner. Butts were hurt

Not disagreeing but playing devils advocate. This is an English speaking forum. How many Russian and Brazilian posters do we have compared to American and Canadian? Like literally 1 to 100?

Not disagreeing but playing devils advocate. This is an English speaking forum. How many Russian and Brazilian posters do we have compared to American and Canadian? Like literally 1 to 100?
Im arguably one of the biggest GSP fans in this forum and im not even from Canada lol.

Im arguably one of the biggest GSP fans in this forum and im not even from Canada lol.

But the majority of Canadians will call him GOAT. Just like the majority of Russians will call Fedor GOAT. And there are way more Canadians here than Russians.

And yes, you can use it as a part of the equation, had they fought in that org under those rules, but it is extremely assinine to use those rulesets when talking about fights that happened in a cage, under a completely different set of rules. Fighters and fights themselves would play out completely differently using a ring and those rules, which is why we don't also judge fights in Pride based on Unified rules right?

And GSP consciously fought specifically to win the lion share of his championship fights in the most risk averse way possible in order to win decisions under the unified rules. You absolutely cannot extrapolate that style to be successful in Pride, or in the pre-unified rules era of the UFC, as he would have had to fight with an entirely different strategy to "win" fights under that worldview of what "winning a fight" entailed. The unified rules are totally inextricable from so many of GSP's significant wins.

GSP is 9-2 against those UFC champions

Fedor
Nog x2
Coleman x2
Randleman
Mir
Sylvia
AA

Fedor is 8-0

Though I have GSP and Fedor as 1a/1b GOATs (one for cage/unified, one for ring/full rules)

Just shows how easy it was to be champ back then. The only legit champs were Hughes who beat him once as well and carlos. BJ was good but never consistent and his record shows that. Serra was champ because he made gsp tap to strikes... Sherk was a midget compared to gsp... A 155 champ vs a 170 champ that weighted prolly 185 or more at fight time. He beat Hughes at the end of Hughes era, same with bj, so really that's not saying much... Bisping... Really. Hendricks beat him in most people's eyes as well. Gsp is the best ever at 170, but in reality the guys he beat, were only top 10 because of the limited pool of good fighters at that time. BJ I loved, because he would fight anyone, but he rarely even trained seriously. Goats don't tap to strikes from a short notice, not good, manlet fighter.

Also, Shields was the linear SF MW champ, in a 15 fight streak with wins over Henderson, Okami, Lawler...

Diaz was the former WW SF champ as well.

Also, look at the combined record of his opponents. Nobody comes even close to GSP, actually, once you look at things objectively.

Back