Georges St-Pierre has the most wins against former/current/future UFC champions in MMA History

Yeah. Id chalk that up to gsp taking their souls. Honestly, to be on such a great streak, to finally earn your title shot and then to get thoroughly outclassed like gsp does? Was there really any weakness he has?

There’s no such thing as “taking their soul”. If one tough loss is nuff to make a fighter completely fall off that means they were never that good n were only on a hot streak n eventually got exposed

There’s no such thing as “taking their soul”. If one tough loss is nuff to make a fighter completely fall off that means they were never that good n were only on a hot streak n eventually got exposed
So you are saying it is not possible to lose so bad, that you question your entire training regimen, make changes to improve and never get back to the glory you worked so hard for? Knowing if you do, you will have to most likely face gsp again?

Well, I like a good statistic as much as anyone.

Fedor

Victories over former UFC Champions:

Mark Coleman (twice)
Kevin Randleman
Nogueira (twice) *Interim champ
Tim Sylvia
Andrei Arlovski
Frank Mir

So you are saying it is not possible to lose so bad, that you question your entire training regimen, make changes to improve and never get back to the glory you worked so hard for? Knowing if you do, you will have to most likely face gsp again?

It is possible, however that means you weren’t that good in 1st place.

Elite fighters bounce back from a tough loss n want to face the guy that dominated them again n again.

Decent fighters have good runs/hot streaks, but then hit the wall, fall n can’t seem to recover.

If we look at someone like fedor

His wins over big nog n cro cop > arlovski n Sylvia cause big nog n cop didn’t magically fall off after losing to him. They were still beating everybody else up.

On the other hand guys like arlovski n Sylvia were never title contenders again n were losing to guys they were suppose to beat.

If you look at gsp only few were able to go on impressive winning streaks after losing to gsp. Majority had losing records n were losing to gatekeepers.

Matt Hughes(Two-time UFC WW champion , #2 WW GOAT) 2x
BJ Penn (UFC LW&WW champion , Many people claim him to be the LW GOAT) 2x
Johny Hendricks ( UFC WW champion)
Michael Bisping (UFC MW champion)
Sean Sherk (UFC LW champion)
Carlos Condit (UFC WW interim champion)
Matt Serra (UFC WW champion)
GSP resume contains 9 victories against UFC champions . No wonder why he is considered by the majority of MMA fans and pundits as the GOAT.
Most of these fighters were in their absolute fighting prime when they fought Georges , Yet that wasnt enough since they were fighting the greatest fighter of all time whos name is Georges St-Pierre . The only two persons that could get a victory against the greatest were brutally finished in the rematches against the GOAT in which GSP showed why he clearly was the superior fighter to them .
georges-st-pierre.jpg

cc_20120702-1848_16x9.jpg

Goat-Kiss-Gif.gif

I think that was awhile back, before GSP came back and won the MW belt. Before Anderson lost to weidman and tested positive for roids twice.
Before Jones is known as the biggest drug cheat in the UFC.
Other then fighters voting for there favorite fighters anyways :rolleyes:

And thats your reasoning why GSP isn't GOAT???
5zRYi1Fh.jpg

It's actually from 2016 so only 1 of your points is valid lol.

GSP is the goat.

-all losses brutally avenged.
-9 defenses.
-2 division champ.
-never failed a drug test or missed weight.
-never disgraced the sport with scumbag behavior.

GSP is the MMA GOAT and was a credit to the sport. We were lucky to have him.

He ducked Woodley hard. He's too boring so I don't want to fight him says one of the most dominant but boring champs of all time.

He wss too busy fighting the guy that Woodley lost to. Too bad that woodley was never good enough to earn a fight with GSP.

I think that was awhile back, before GSP came back and won the MW belt. Before Anderson lost to weidman and tested positive for roids twice.
Before Jones is known as the biggest drug cheat in the UFC.
Other then fighters voting for there favorite fighters anyways :rolleyes:

And thats your reasoning why GSP isn't GOAT???
5zRYi1Fh.jpg
hmmm...nah...

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-fighter´s-goat.3730621/

By 2016, Spider´s, Fedor´s & No Rush´s legacy were already cemented.
Had he lost against BS-Ping, No Rush´s fanbase would have [rightfully] used the ´prime' argument.

Besides, BS-Ping is even less hespected among pro fighters (even BWs like Faber mocked his skill set and 'punchin´power'...)

Consequently, the timing is relevant.

Moreover, about the PED issue, since the poll is about pro fighters, ya cant realistically accuse them of bein´ 'naive': they know who used PEDs back then, so much better than us or MMA media.

Finally, most of these pro fighters didnt choose their' favourite' dudes, they chose the logical one accordin´to their set of criteria.
For instance, when a Brazilian says that Helio or Carlson is the GOAT, if ya dont understand these 2 dudes´ legacy in NHB/Vale Tudo History, then obviously ya´re gonna find it weird...

Last edited:
Fedor has:

Coleman
Coleman
Randleman
Arlovksi
Nogueira
Nogueira
Sylvia
Mir
Lindland
Sonnen

So he is also tied with GSP
come on man, Linland and Sonnen?????? I love Fedor, but those were more fringe contenders

Heres what i wrote:
my guy FEDOR GOAT was THEE Stoppage KING
No, that is FEDOR Emalianenko, I have GSP as #2 all time.
Fedor had wins over, Coleman, Nogeira, Randleman, Mir, Arlovski, Sylvia, Hunt K-1 champ, and ALL those were STOPPPAGES except Nogeira, who he Blodgened twice

So is that what Fedor did?

LOL I know you’re trying to find something to fit your BS narrative but again when did he say Woodley was boring?
That headline is completely taken out of context including that quote. He said that the fight with Maia was a little bit boring sometimes which is what everyone in the whole world believed. He didn’t say he doesn’t want to fight Woodley bc he IS BORING. You need to learn how to read.

Also adding fuel to the fire, scrapdigest is probably one of the least credible sites.
This is the same site that reported Conor is in negotiations to fight Paulie Malignaggi lol.

Good effort but TRYYYY HARRRRDERRRRR

Yea GSP coming back from a 4 year layoff, moving up a weight class and finishing the champ after the poll is made. Thats pretty huge, also Jones is now known as a fighter who can't pass a test to save his life because hes afraid to fight unless hes juiced. Also ignoring the fact there picking there favorite fighters or countryman, how many brazilians compared to canadians are asked? :rolleyes:

We have a poll from sherdog fans from all over. There was a clear winner. Butts were hurt

I love him but can we stop all the redundant repetitive threads about him? He's gone. Move on.

Do you ever post anything productive?

Not first time I’ve seen absolute garbage posts from you.

Jon Jones has twice the resume that GSP ever did. Too bad his career will have an asterisk beside it.

Do you ever post anything productive?

Not first time I’ve seen absolute garbage posts from you.

Sometimes pictures to your dads email but that's it really.

You know where the ignore button is.

Matt Hughes(Two-time UFC WW champion , #2 WW GOAT) 2x
BJ Penn (UFC LW&WW champion , Many people claim him to be the LW GOAT) 2x
Johny Hendricks ( UFC WW champion)
Michael Bisping (UFC MW champion)
Sean Sherk (UFC LW champion)
Carlos Condit (UFC WW interim champion)
Matt Serra (UFC WW champion)
GSP resume contains 9 victories against UFC champions . No wonder why he is considered by the majority of MMA fans and pundits as the GOAT.
Most of these fighters were in their absolute fighting prime when they fought Georges , Yet that wasnt enough since they were fighting the greatest fighter of all time whos name is Georges St-Pierre . The only two persons that could get a victory against the greatest were brutally finished in the rematches against the GOAT in which GSP showed why he clearly was the superior fighter to them .
georges-st-pierre.jpg

cc_20120702-1848_16x9.jpg

Sorry, you are wrong. Fedor beat more UFC champions .
According to you, you just proved Fedor is GOAT.

We already knew, but nice of you to prove it even further.
fedor-emelianenko-B172Scrum-750.jpg

So you want to determine GOAT by using rules of an org that was only active for ten years, and was sold and shut down over a decade ago. Yes, completely seems like a logical ruleset to determine the GOAT ten years later.

Yes, it's the greatest of all time, not the greatest of the time you watched the UFC. :rolleyes:

Back