Georges St. Pierre can't be the GOAT because he never believed he was.

This thread is a brain fart from a brown belt.

Fedor_thumbsdown1.gif

on joe rogan's podcast, he mentioned that he thinks anderson, jones & jose aldo are better fighters than him

imo. It's like midnight as i'm writing this so it might not make total sense.

Humility and class are really important thing, and ultimately will serve you well in life. But if you're so humble that you hesitate to step in the fire, or embarrass your opponent, i think it's a problem.

One thing that fedor, bj, and anderson had is what nba scouts call "**** you." they might be nice guys in a lot of contexts, but they thought they were the best in the world at fighting, and they would do semi-crazy stuff to prove it. It cost them in the end, but 99% of us know how good they each were.

Jon jones has this...probably too much of it to be honest. But georges never did. He was too humble.

If you don't believe you're the goat, how can i believe it?
are-you-serious-wtf-meme-baby-face.jpg

Who AS, Jones, or GSP thinks is the GOAT has little bearing on who is the GOAT.

I don't think Fedor thought he was either, or at least he never proclaimed it to my knowledge.

I've never read something so dumb in my entire life.

He quit becaus he new he would get beat again by Hendricks. That's definetly not goat status.

I'm sure a lot of people made a scrunched up face like they just smelled someone else's fart when they read the OP.

Back