Georges St. Pierre believe's Conor McGregor will be a champion.

He said that he had the skills to be champ.

I personally think he does but there's Aldo, Mendes, Edgar, etc. in the way but who knows, Conor is legit.

He gets a lot of hate because he talks and puts himself out there but I could care less, I love to watch the guy fight.

Well said. As a fan, I'm enjoying the hell out of Conor's meteoric rise to greatness. I hope he pulls it off. Maybe wake up Aldo a little, god knows the guy needs it. He's been playing it safe for too long. After that, we'd have the inevitable rematch to look forward to with a truly motivated Aldo. Win-Win.

Last edited:
Well it's nice to see he can be greased for his endorsement too.

this means GSP fans will now support this guy

Cool, I liked when Conor said that GSP sets the perfect example of how a UFC fighter should take care of his career: get in, train, fight, go on top, make lots of money, and get the f*ck out, leave while on top.

Cool, I liked when Conor said that GSP sets the perfect example of how a UFC fighter should take care of his career: get in, train, fight, go on top, make lots of money, and get the f*ck out, leave while on top.

Good point as well. Good to see mutual respect there.

Where did he say that? Link?

Anyway, unlike most sherdoggers GSP understands fighting and technique. He didn't say Conor will be champ though, just that he had all the tools for it.

jeebus, never knew mcgregor was such a huge featherweight

10809786_578526862276723_450513301_n.jpg

Where did he say that? Link?

Anyway, unlike most sherdoggers GSP understands fighting and technique. He didn't say Conor will be champ though, just that he had all the tools for it.

@ 6:30 mark

He said that he believes he possesses all the tools to be a champion.

Slightly different from "I believe he will be a champion"

So he thinks he is good just not beat Aldo good.

Thanks for saving me watching i was surprised originally. Gsp carries some weight with me.

GSP also thought Hominick would beat Aldo and that Canada would have 2 champs in 1 night.

So yea.

Picking a fellow Canadian is a bit different.

And he also picked The Chris to finish Silva.

GSPs prediction doesn't mean anything though.

He said the same thing about Wonderboy...

Back