Georges St. Pierre believe's Conor McGregor will be a champion.

And GSP also thought Weidman was going to beat Silva, that he was a terrible match up for him, and that he would _finish_ him. He was right about all 3. :redface:

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day, my friend.

True GOAT:
n2e8o5.jpg

bones.gif

GSP also thought Hominick would beat Aldo and that Canada would have 2 champs in 1 night.

So yea.

Hominick was a brutal fight for Aldo considering the guy wasn't even ranked in the top fucking 10.

Connor's unique style poses a threat to anyone in the game right now. But I still want to see how he fairs against a high level wrestler.

And GSP also thought Weidman was going to beat Silva, that he was a terrible match up for him, and that he would _finish_ him. He was right about all 3. :redface:

Anyone with 2 braincells could see that one coming though.

GSP also thought Hominick would beat Aldo and that Canada would have 2 champs in 1 night.

So yea.

and he predicted that weidman would be the one to beat silva and that he'd make it look easy and surprise alot of people

So yea? It's almost like he routes for canadians and team mates sometimes even if they don't win! Stupid fake fortune teller.

UFC GOAT talking about another GOAT

its over haters

A man in discussion for GOAT recognizing talent.

He said that he had the skills to be champ.

I personally think he does but there's Aldo, Mendes, Edgar, etc. in the way but who knows, Conor is legit.

He gets a lot of hate because he talks and puts himself out there but I could care less, I love to watch the guy fight.

Georges St. Pierre believe's Conor McGregor will be a champion.

Well, that's the nail in the coffin right there. GSP just sealed Conor's fate with that shit! I was a believer in Conor until now, for the first time, I'm doubting. I wish GSP could just stay away from MMA already and stop ruining shit for us.

GSP trying to get back in Dana's good graces by backing his Dana's boy McG and their mad gambit to make a few damn dollars before throwing McG away.

Anyone with 2 braincells could see that one coming though.

I could, I bet my Sherdog account on it the first time and am the only Sherdogger I'm aware of that did it and can actually prove it. Just the Munoz fight alone had me sure of what I'd seen with Weidman.

Thats not what he said, but ill take it. Conor bless.

Back