Georges St. Pierre believe's Conor McGregor will be a champion.

In time, yes. But with Aldo on the throne, unlikely soon.

Conor will be the first 3 division champ based on that picture of him next to GSP

Connor Mcgregor has what it takes to be champ.

Gsp even predicted Weidman to beat Anderson Silva.

Conor will be the first 3 division champ based on that picture of him next to GSP

I could see him as a triple crown holder (not really, not at WW that is). You know how leprechauns are when it comes to gold though.

throw enough shit at the wall and something will stick.

I will just repeat this but "I believe he has all the skills you need in order to become a world champion, one day"

Is different than: He will be champ

I hated Conor. I thought him a can, worse than bad potty jokes. Then, the holy GSP anointed him and now I am his biggest fan.

Hail God Saint Pierre!
Hail Reebok!
Hail Conor!

Hail and Praise!

Lmfao......+1

GSP is the man. I believe in his judgement

Dat Karate rush.

n2e8o5.jpg

Beautiful.

While still beautiful, I'd say the rush was Sumo. Moving forward, squared up and shooting hands while moving forward. His legs never really got "one in front of the other" while shuffling forward. The Karate was the block\downwards parry to the reverse punch in the beginning. If you notice, he even did as you're taught and chambered the hand he blocked with while shooting the reverse punch (as well as chambering the reverse punching hand when shooting the right again).

GSP also thought Jake Shields was going to become the UFC WW champion, and Shields isn't fighting in the UFC anymore.

Also that picture... Conor ducking welterweight.

GSP also thought Jake Shields was going to become the UFC WW champion, and Shields isn't fighting in the UFC anymore.

Also that picture... Conor ducking welterweight.

He also called it for Weidman to beat Silva too.

Conor has legit skills.

His trash talk is an obnoxious and eclectic blend of 'going too far' at times though.

I would call myself a fan if I didn't wince at every other interview he gives.

I hated Conor. I thought him a can, worse than bad potty jokes. Then, the holy GSP anointed him and now I am his biggest fan.

Hail God Saint Pierre!
Hail Reebok!
Hail Conor!

Hail and Praise!

lol!

It would've been weird if Rory was a huge Goatfan and GSP hated t he guy, but obviously there's something to be recognized in the fights that conor's had.

Thread title is a lie.

Hate that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back