Georges St. Pierre believe's Conor McGregor will be a champion.

Hominick almost pulled off the upset and gave Aldo the worst beating of his career. I agree with GSP that Connor has all the tools, and the time to be champion one day if he stays motivated.

GSP also said that he thought Jake shields would become the WW champion after he retired....

And GSP also thought Weidman was going to beat Silva, that he was a terrible match up for him, and that he would _finish_ him. He was right about all 3. :redface:

came to mention this. I believed GSP then and believe him now

GSP also thought Hominick would beat Aldo and that Canada would have 2 champs in 1 night.

So yea.

Yeah but he predicted Weidman would beat Anderson, and he predicted that his corner would grease him up so that Penn couldn't hold him in his guard...maybe he didn't say that one out loud. Greasy Slippery Petroleum jelly.

Hominick almost pulled off the upset and gave Aldo the worst beating of his career. I agree with GSP that Connor has all the tools, and the time to be champion one day if he stays motivated.

-_-

You should rewatch that 5th round.
He did not take many big shots from Hominick and he was never in trouble of being finished.

GSP knows whom to hype. He predicted Weidman would beat and finish Silva the first time.

Good man GSP - on a side note anyone have that GIF of conor looking at his cell phone and laughing.

Yeah but he predicted Weidman would beat Anderson, and he predicted that his corner would grease him up so that Penn couldn't hold him in his guard...maybe he didn't say that one out loud. Greasy Slippery Petroleum jelly.
Butt hurt Penn widow.

True GOAT:
n2e8o5.jpg

Back