Law George Zimmerman suing Trayvon Martin’s family and others for $100 million

Fuck this guy. Hope someone stabs him next time hes in jail for beating his girlfriends or sticking a gun in his x wife's face, attacking police, or any of the other things he constantly gets arrested for.

Fuck this guy. Hope someone stabs him next time hes in jail for beating his girlfriends or sticking a gun in his x wife's face, attacking police, or any of the other things he constantly gets arrested for.
But Trayvon's the thug.

Well I cant say for certain as it could be anything. But one possibility is that Trayvon was sacrificed by his father and the resulting narrative is one big psy op helping to lock yet another generation of Americans into this never eding racial fued/dynamic.

Zimmerman hasnt acted like a regular person this entire time. Hes behaved like deliberate antagonist. Every few months he pops up doing or saying something offensive. This doesnt make any sense unless...you spend some time researching mk ultra victims. Then you might begin to notice that Zimmerman exhibits all of the classic tell tale signs.

You also have to consider the numerous inconsistencies and strange factoids surrounding this case.

Of course these theories are easier to consider once you accept that sacrifices happen, psy ops happens, mk ultra is a real thing, and that secret societies exist to serve the devil and rule the world.

10/10 post right here

This dumbass got lucky because the prosecutors went overboard on charges they could never prove and walked. Cant help but keep being stupid years later.

Hopefully his luck runs out soon, because fuck this asshole.

No he means $100 billion dollars! come on now, you give me money!

<{MingNope}>

To recap the incident:

- The community of townhouses Zimmerman lived in had been frequently targeted by burglars, specifically, young black men. Police had been called over 400 times in the past year.

- Zimmerman was in charge of the neighborhood watch. The whole community was worried about burglars and home invasions.

- Zimmerman had never seen Trayvon before, thought he was acting suspicious because he was apparently walking around with his hoodie up and looking in windows and what not.

- Zimmerman calls police and then starts following Trayvon in order to tell the cops which he was going when they arrive. As neighborhood watch leader, he had done this before without a confrontation.

- Trayvon sees a "creepy cracker" following him and then tells Jeantel he's going to whup his ass and she encourages him to do so.

- Zimmerman apparently loses sight of him and turns back, Trayvon comes up from behind and attacks him. One person saw part of the struggle and he said Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman like he had told police before he shot him.
I am a real estate appraiser. That townhouse subdivision is not in a bad part of town. It’s near a mall other townhome subdivisions and a bunch of commercial property. I have appraised homes in there since it was built. The ghetto in Sanford is well east of that subdivision. They were built right before the crash and like everything built around that time prices plummeted. Lots of rentals in there but it’s not a bad neighborhood. I have done vacant homes in there and rarely carried while appraising vacant homes in there. Other places I carry but not a concern there.
One thing you forgot is 911 told cos play cop Zim Zam to back off. Zim Zam was within his rights to use his weapon but his multiple arrests and allegations of molesting an underaged relative, makes me hope he just fucking disappears.
Also he has been lucky he has not waved his weapon around the wrong person.

I am a real estate appraiser. That townhouse subdivision is not in a bad part of town. It’s near a mall other townhome subdivisions and a bunch of commercial property. I have appraised homes in there since it was built. The ghetto in Sanford is well east of that subdivision. They were built right before the crash and like everything built around that time prices plummeted. Lots of rentals in there but it’s not a bad neighborhood. I have done vacant homes in there and rarely carried while appraising vacant homes in there. Other places I carry but not a concern there.
One thing you forgot is 911 told cos play cop Zim Zam to back off. Zim Zam was within his rights to use his weapon but his multiple arrests and allegations of molesting an underaged relative, makes me hope he just fucking disappears.
Also he has been lucky he has not waved his weapon around the wrong person.

If I'm not mistaken the ghetto area is where the burglars who were targeting the townhouses were coming from? Certainly all the incidents had people suspicious of anyone that didn't live there and they had never seen before. I believe Zimmerman had called the cops a bunch of times on people during this period. And was encouraged to do so by the Association that later sold him out.

I seriously doubt that girl was anything to trayvon beyond a friend.

Everything about them strikes me as the typical chubby chick chasing a skinny dude, while he fuck everybody but her.

Everything about them strikes me as the typical chubby chick chasing a skinny dude, while he fuck everybody but her.

That's not a skinny dude.

Zimmerman is a piece of shit, but the jury got this one right. Trayvon was stupid to think he could play thug and not run up against someone with a gun.

It was stupid meets stupid, except Trayvon was breaking the law and Zimmerman wasn’t.

Trayvon was a piece of shit. Fuckem
How so?
All I know about him is that whether he did anything wrong in the encounter, he confronted a dude who was tailing him like any of us would.
At some point you stop, turn, and why the fuck are you following me?

Post something that's factual and can change my mind.

but black dudes love the chubbies

Goddamn what white power website is this? I thought I was on sherdog?

Ive lurked this website for years this is p4p one of the grossest threads on here.

Every so often we're reminded the pathetic types that fall into a political subforum of an MMA website. Most are likely here because they can get away with more here, and likely get bored with the reasonable conversation on actual political boards.

But Trayvon's the thug.
If you think we're gonna let that kid get away with wearing a hoodie and buying skittles to make his superdrug tea, you're fucking mistaken. This is Florida. We don't play that here.

Back