Law George Zimmerman suing Trayvon Martin’s family and others for $100 million

There’d have to be witnesses around, otherwise Zim might just shoot first and claim he was losing the fight. Dead men can’t tell their side of the story.

Now the hilarious way someone should off him is.

Goad him into fighting you in a Stand Your Ground state. Let him start winning, then open fire on him. Then tell 5-0 that you were scared for your life knowing he's killed before.

A good full circle that would make everyone happy.

i doubt he gets a cent.

The lawyer representing Zimmerman is Larry Klayman.

To give you an idea of his legal acumen:

This guy is an absolute nutcase.
He also has repeatedly sued judges for "bias", often because they had the same gender (women) or religious background (Jewish) as the defendants in his cases. And he has sued at least one media company for "defamation" after they literally quoted something stupid he said in another case.

There’d have to be witnesses around, otherwise Zim might just shoot first and claim he was losing the fight. Dead men can’t tell their side of the story.

*Sadly deletes five year long vigilante plan.*
Guess I've been wearing this cape for nothing :(

I watched the entire trial he was the victim and his life is ruined. Hope he wins.

People who just listen to the media and didnt actually watch the trail will say otherwise like "he was a predator following martin and hunting him down" when it's actually the opposite.

People need to respect the court of the law

Zimmerman was found innocent

Zim should sue his MMA trainer. He got power doubled by a 17 year old kid and had to use a gun to stop the ground and pounding he was taking.

To recap the incident:

- The community of townhouses Zimmerman lived in had been frequently targeted by burglars, specifically, young black men. Police had been called over 400 times in the past year.

- Zimmerman was in charge of the neighborhood watch. The whole community was worried about burglars and home invasions.

- Zimmerman had never seen Trayvon before, thought he was acting suspicious because he was apparently walking around with his hoodie up and looking in windows and what not.

- Zimmerman calls police and then starts following Trayvon in order to tell the cops which he was going when they arrive. As neighborhood watch leader, he had done this before without a confrontation.

- Trayvon sees a "creepy cracker" following him and then tells Jeantel he's going to whup his ass and she encourages him to do so.

- Zimmerman apparently loses sight of him and turns back, Trayvon comes up from behind and attacks him. One person saw part of the struggle and he said Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman like he had told police before he shot him.

To recap the creepy Zim Zam started stalking a teenager while armed.

The teenager confronted him and ZimZam shot him dead.

I know this scenario is your wet dream

If a creepy rapist looking motherfucker was following me I'd ambush him too.

Fuck ZimZam. His actions after the incident show his true colors.

Martin should have stabbed his ass.

He wouldn’t have needed a gun for your goofy, unfunny ass. You ambushing somebody, that’s rich lol

Georgy got what he wanted. Stand your ground is an open invitation for pussies to start a fight they know they can’t finish and rely on old mr glock to bail them out.

Martin family might have to liquidate their Berkshire Hathaway holdings.

what is this about?

Well I cant say for certain as it could be anything. But one possibility is that Trayvon was sacrificed by his father and the resulting narrative is one big psy op helping to lock yet another generation of Americans into this never eding racial fued/dynamic.

Zimmerman hasnt acted like a regular person this entire time. Hes behaved like deliberate antagonist. Every few months he pops up doing or saying something offensive. This doesnt make any sense unless...you spend some time researching mk ultra victims. Then you might begin to notice that Zimmerman exhibits all of the classic tell tale signs.

You also have to consider the numerous inconsistencies and strange factoids surrounding this case.

Of course these theories are easier to consider once you accept that sacrifices happen, psy ops happens, mk ultra is a real thing, and that secret societies exist to serve the devil and rule the world.

Dkh-o5dVAAAWUFe

Ironically, this will probably end up with the Martin's making even more money than they have already gotten off exploiting their son's death. No doubt the will get donations from the usual suspects and probably set up a GoFundMe besides.

Zimmerman probably should have gone the same route if he's in financial trouble.

If you can't fight, don't go following people around. Dude is a bitch. I don't know the details of what were said in the books about him etc... Martin's parents have suffered enough. They don't deserve this.

Back