Law George Zimmerman suing Trayvon Martin’s family and others for $100 million

Anyone know why it would take so long, years, to address this situation?

I'm guessing he needs money. Even after selling his Trayvon Stopper for bunch of cash.

That's one of the reasons I don't believe this goes anywhere. The time that has passed. Ted Nugent told him he should do this as soon as he was acquitted, maybe he would have had a chance. But the fact that Trayvon's parents didn't sue him says a lot itself. They didn't want shit that was kept out of a criminal trial dragged out in civil court.

Trayvon's father....

ec6e1b944a9af4345122d39528e97551.jpg

6f004343c604d7729e43744cd5ff3b46.jpg

images

Something may be going on here

Someone had to bring up Rachel Jeantel. So now I have Cash Money Millionaires "Project Chick" stuck in my head.

Wouldn't this be criminal perjury then? Not just some weird attempted lawsuit?
Yes, if it had any merit.

It doesn't. Zimmerman is garbage and Klayman, his attorney, is super-garbage.

Even if these allegation were true, it wouldn't be a basis to sue the martins. At most, it would give them something against this witness.

I hope the martins get awarded massive sanctions against these dipshits.

always wondered whatever became of the great rachel jeantel

Z-man should sue MSNBC for doctoring his 911 call and pictures of the back of his head. The narrative peddled by the media in this story is what led me to become a WR regular.

Other than that, it's clear as day Zimzam is an unbalanced pos looking for his 15 minutes V2.0. I'm curious to see if he's got a case as Mrs "I can't read cursive" set off my bullshit detector something fierce.

Because he dared to defend himself against that lowlife thug TrayCon Martin.

Sometimes I can't tell if y'all lowkey racists kids actually believe this kinda stuff or if you just never had a chance for a logic and decency class.

Zimmerman is truly deranged. I was on his side thru out the trial but his behavior afterwards changed my mind. I think Trayvon Martin ran into a crazed psycho that night

zimmerman really came unraveled after that whole thing .. some of the shit he did really did not make sense

guy laughs in court after he kills a teenager, shertard asks "how is he a piece of shit?"

<Kpop775>

That "teenager" was trying to kill him, so he should have laughed his ass off. In all honesty, Zimmerman did the State a favor. Travon was a criminal who would've likely lived a life of crime and caused grief to those around him.

Sometimes I can't tell if y'all lowkey racists kids actually believe this kinda stuff or if you just never had a chance for a logic and decency class.

The facts of the case and reality beg to differ with your conclusion, but oh well. I'm sure if the colors were reversed you would have been fine with it thought, right?

Zimmerman is truly deranged. I was on his side thru out the trial but his behavior afterwards changed my mind. I think Trayvon Martin ran into a crazed psycho that night
To be fair I do think Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, but he didn't realize he brought a snapple to a gun fight with a looney toon

Back