George Washington warned us about the Illuminati over 200 years ago

Would love to. I already explained why I won't get into detail regarding my book. My work is so different it will be easy to find me.

I have a mind to interpret the bible you think I will not detect sarcasm and bs if you guys all pm my identity.

Lol. I'll detect it within 24 hours and i'll be forced to leave the site for good... which I obviously don't want to do.

If you actually believe this is knowledge from God, isn't it your responsibility to at least attempt to put it into our hands?

Also, why would it matter if we know your name? I mean, if we all found out that you're Mark Johnson from Bakersfield or something, what would that actually matter?

If you actually believe this is knowledge from God, isn't it your responsibility to at least attempt to put it into our hands?

Also, why would it matter if we know your name? I mean, if we all found out that you're Mark Johnson from Bakersfield or something, what would that actually matter?
Because I believe it is God's will i remain unknown on here. If I open up that door I will deal with the consequences.

I like posting on here I don't want to be run off by trolls.

I'll give you a hint. My work is based on a clear interpretation of Revelation 13. And it has little to do with the antichrist, false prophet or mark of the beast. Study the other thing and you might find my work.

BTW the reason average people have not studied this specific topic more is part of the end times deception. The revelation is from God.

So men in the pulpits were clueless.

What you are talking about is what Christians view as the end times "beast system", or the "belly of the beast." Its quite possible that our technology would be used against us either by an evil dictator, or even Satan himself. Scripture describes a time when the antichrist would know everything about everyone, and our information age has made that possible, especially with the governments of the world setting up Big Brother style surveillance states.

We see this odd stuff everywhere though, so many examples of it. Take Apple for example.

The apple with the bite out of it which seems almost certainly a reference to the fall of mankind in the Garden of Eden. Apple of course denies this saying that its a reference to computer bits and bytes, however, we have to also take into consideration that the first Apple computer ever sold went for the price of $666.

apple.jpg

main-qimg-13745d2e1ad0dc94983745e563a94c29-c

This stuff is right in your face but the people in charge always maintain plausible deniability even though it fits perfectly into the story of Genesis in the bible.

So here's my question to you regarding the Apple thing:

Since you imply that it's a reference to Satan/Satanism, then does that mean you think that Steve Jobs was actually a Satanist who was somehow in league with the devil when he founded his company? Are you saying that Jobs was "doing his part" in ushering in the era of the Beast?

In short, I'm asking: What EXACTLY are you implying here?

I thought you'd have more to say about ths Bible Code in our Pi discussion but you weren't having it.

I'm hesitant to screw with the Bible and lead someone down the wrong path. Seems like a pretty big violation. I'm aware of the Bible Codes and the arguments for and against them. Once again though, its always weird stuff with the Jews. On the one hand it seems like its some sort of parlor trick and on the other they are the chosen ones, they are the end times 144,000 spirit warriors sealed on the forehead by God himself to do battle against the darkness, they are the ones that built the temples, the ones that received the ten commandments, etc.

In the end I still don't know.

1451526409-0.jpg

I'm hesitant to screw with the Bible and lead someone down the wrong path. Seems like a pretty big violation. I'm aware of the Bible Codes and the arguments for and against them. Once again though, its always weird stuff with the Jews. On the one hand it seems like its some sort of parlor trick and on the other they are the chosen ones, they are the end times 144,000 spirit warriors sealed on the forehead by God himself to do battle against the darkness, they are the ones that built the temples, the ones that received the ten commandments, etc.

In the end I still don't know.

1451526409-0.jpg
If you give me credit for the mysteries I will talk more with you but God has led me not to share a lot with people who don't give credit when it is due. The reason is usually pretty simple.

They want you to give them all you have in an effort to discredit you (which is why they refuse to give you credit).

So here's my question to you regarding the Apple thing:

Since you imply that it's a reference to Satan/Satanism, then does that mean you think that Steve Jobs was actually a Satanist who was somehow in league with the devil when he founded his company? Are you saying that Jobs was "doing his part" in ushering in the era of the Beast?

In short, I'm asking: What EXACTLY are you implying here?

I don't know, maybe. We live in a strange world. The official publishing company for the U.N. is Lucis Trust. Before that, it was called Lucifer Publishing, founded by Alice Anne Bailey, follower of Madam Blavatsky.

hqdefault.jpg

lt1.jpg

So the company responsible for printing U.N. documents and whatever else the U.N. needs is Lucifer Publishing. How does that happen?
https://www.lucistrust.org/

Here are just a few of the fine books they sell with esoteric and occult knowledge including magics.

close_up_row_of_books_cropped_to_banner_style_260px.jpg

They have an Arcane School, a Great Invocation, and many other seriously cult like things on their website and they are deeply embedded in the United Nations.

I don't know, maybe. We live in a strange world. The official publishing company for the U.N. is Lucis Trust. Before that, it was called Lucifer Publishing, founded by Alice Anne Bailey, follower of Madam Blavatsky.

hqdefault.jpg

lt1.jpg

So the company responsible for printing U.N. documents and whatever else the U.N. needs is Lucifer Publishing. How does that happen?
https://www.lucistrust.org/

Here are just a few of the fine books they sell with esoteric and occult knowledge including magics.

close_up_row_of_books_cropped_to_banner_style_260px.jpg

They have an Arcane School, a Great Invocation, and many other seriously cult like things on their website and they are deeply embedded in the United Nations.

Okay, well that is interesting.

But it brings up another interesting question. Let's just say, for arguments sake, that many of the ruling elite are in fact occultists.

That doesn't have to mean that they have intentionally chosen a Satanic path. I mean, Wiccans are occultists but they are not Satanic followers, they simply follow a spiritual path that is entirely different from Christianity.

Or in this case, with Lucifer Publishing, I suspect they mean it more in the sense that a Luciferian might mean it than in the way a Satanist might mean it.

Okay, well that is interesting.

But it brings up another interesting question. Let's just say, for arguments sake, that many of the ruling elite are in fact occultists.

That doesn't have to mean that they have intentionally chosen a Satanic path. I mean, Wiccans are occultists but they are not Satanic followers, they simply follow a spiritual path that is entirely different from Christianity.

Or in this case, with Lucifer Publishing, I suspect they mean it more in the sense that a Luciferian might mean it than in the way a Satanist might mean it.
You're hitting on it. Some of the biggest vessels Satan uses don't claim occult or Satanism.

Satan doesn't need mankind to worship him in order for them to be qualified for his purposes.

Hating God and the truth is enough.

What do you think of that muster guy ignoring my posts to him?

People wonder why I don't just offer up everything. It has been my experience when you give a person small or medium answers and they don't give you any credit then you can give them the world and they still won't give you credit.

Notice when he asked what mysteries and I clarified in my very next post he refused to quote them in his response to me?

Just games. I don't need you to ask me the right question... I need you to be real and give me credit for what I have already revealed to you so I know I am talking to an accountable person. Or else, I'm just wasting my time with people who don't want answers but want to appear "smarter than me."

Last edited:
You're hitting on it. Some of the biggest vessels Satan uses don't claim occult or Satanism.

Satan doesn't need mankind to worship him in order for them to be qualified for his purposes.

Hating God and the truth is enough.

My point was that perhaps what they believe to be true is simply different from what Christians believe to be true. For instance, Wiccans don't "hate God and the truth," they simply believe something different is in fact true. That is, they are following truth as they understand it.

What do you think of that muster guy ignoring my posts to him?

People wonder why I don't just offer up everything. It has been my experience when you give a person small or medium answers and they don't give you any credit then you can give them the world and they still won't give you credit.

Notice when he asked what mysteries and I clarified in my very next post he refused to quote them in his response to me?

Just games. I don't need you to ask me the right question... I need you to be real and give me credit for what I have already revealed to you so I know I am talking to an accountable person. Or else, I'm just wasting my time with people who don't want answers but want to appear "smarter than me."

I think that @MusterX probably feels like you are being disingenuous. You keep talking about these "answers" that you've given and these "mysteries" that you've revealed, but if you go back through your posts you'll find that nothing you have said has been very clear.

There was something about the technological/Satanic system and the spiritual/Christ system. And that according gematria calculators computer = 666.

That is all you've said and, as Muster pointed out, none of these ideas are new. End-times believers have long tied technology in general, and computers specifically, into the idea of the end times, the anti-Christ, etc. And you can do a quick search on Google and find a ton of pages that point out the computer = 666 correlation.

So I think that if you guys are going to continue your discussion, what he wants from you is a clear, detailed position statement backed up by firm evidence. Because all you've provided so far are a couple of vague statements that don't sound like original ideas.

I've only started reading about this recently and oddly enough some of it came from 'The Secret History of Twin Peaks' book that recently came out.
Which is of course fiction, but it was basically put out as like a dossier on the town and they put in factual stuff.

Like it started with Lewis and Clark (which I knew NOTHING about before reading this) and went on to talk about the freemasons, the Bohemian Grove etc.

Pretty sure none of it means much tho.
Just a bunch of rich people getting together, nothing much more sinister than that.

I've only started reading about this recently and oddly enough some of it came from 'The Secret History of Twin Peaks' book that recently came out.
Which is of course fiction, but it was basically put out as like a dossier on the town and they put in factual stuff.

Like it started with Lewis and Clark (which I knew NOTHING about before reading this) and went on to talk about the freemasons, the Bohemian Grove etc.

Pretty sure none of it means much tho.
Just a bunch of rich people getting together, nothing much more sinister than that.

I saw that book at B&N the other day. I might pick it up and go through it before the new season starts.

As for the long and short of all the secret societies and what it all means, it seems that the question is basically this: Is there some secret philosophy that is followed by many of the world's elite, a philosophy that drives them to push for centralized, global power? If so, what precisely is the end game? And furthermore, does any of this have to do with the Bible's prophecy of an anti-Christ and the end times?

So basically, is it just rich people getting together and socializing as people do? Or is there more to it?

I saw that book at B&N the other day. I might pick it up and go through it before the new season starts.

As for the long and short of all the secret societies and what it all means, it seems that the question is basically this: Is there some secret philosophy that is followed by many of the world's elite, a philosophy that drives them to push for centralized, global power? If so, what precisely is the end game? And furthermore, does any of this have to do with the Bible's prophecy of an anti-Christ and the end times?

So basically, is it just rich people getting together and socializing as people do? Or is there more to it?

It's worth getting. I went in assuming it was all fiction but various things crop up and it led me to looking into them further.
There's also stuff about Aleister Crowley, pretty much everything in there is based on stuff which happened (or is alleged to have happened) in the real world.
The stuff about Nixon and aliens is pretty interesting too.

I think it's all to do with very old 'secret societies' and groups who probably took it very very seriously many years ago, but now I think the groups are just loosely based on that and are more just little more than a get together.
Like the Bohemian Grove thing, they still apparently do the weird ceremonies with the owl etc, but from what I've read it's just a glorified social club.

My point was that perhaps what they believe to be true is simply different from what Christians believe to be true. For instance, Wiccans don't "hate God and the truth," they simply believe something different is in fact true. That is, they are following truth as they understand it.

I think that @MusterX probably feels like you are being disingenuous. You keep talking about these "answers" that you've given and these "mysteries" that you've revealed, but if you go back through your posts you'll find that nothing you have said has been very clear.

There was something about the technological/Satanic system and the spiritual/Christ system. And that according gematria calculators computer = 666.

That is all you've said and, as Muster pointed out, none of these ideas are new. End-times believers have long tied technology in general, and computers specifically, into the idea of the end times, the anti-Christ, etc. And you can do a quick search on Google and find a ton of pages that point out the computer = 666 correlation.

So I think that if you guys are going to continue your discussion, what he wants from you is a clear, detailed position statement backed up by firm evidence. Because all you've provided so far are a couple of vague statements that don't sound like original ideas.
And that's why I don't give more.

Mystery of iniquity = technical system.

Is NEW revelation. Just because some minister 20 years ago saw cell phones in people's hands and ASSUMED the mark of the beast would be technology does not equal.

It's worth getting. I went in assuming it was all fiction but various things crop up and it led me to looking into them further.
There's also stuff about Aleister Crowley, pretty much everything in there is based on stuff which happened (or is alleged to have happened) in the real world.
The stuff about Nixon and aliens is pretty interesting too.

Interesting. I wonder if that's any indication of the direction they plan to go with the new season.

I think it's all to do with very old 'secret societies' and groups who probably took it very very seriously many years ago, but now I think the groups are just loosely based on that and are more just little more than a get together.

Like the Bohemian Grove thing, they still apparently do the weird ceremonies with the owl etc, but from what I've read it's just a glorified social club.

That's my suspicion as well. But I think you're really getting to the heart of it here.

It's obvious that groups like the Freemasons and Bohemian Grove still perform these old rituals. So the question is how seriously do they take it? Is it just something they do to preserve old traditions, and perhaps also for a bit of a laugh? Or, at least at the top, is there some real, serious occult belief system that is driving everyone?

And that's why I don't give more.

Is NEW revelation. Just because some minister 20 years ago saw cell phones in people's hands and ASSUMED the mark of the beast would be technology does not equal.

I don't know if you don't understand how vague and cryptic that statement is, but saying, "Mystery of iniquity = technical system" doesn't mean anything to me.

First off, what is "mystery of iniquity?" What does that even mean? And second, what exactly is the "technical system?" All of technogy? Just digital technology? What?

You see, you're just saying stuff that doesn't mean anything to anyone but you.

You'll need to treat us like Kindergartners and explained it from the ground up.

I don't know if you don't understand how vague and cryptic that statement is, but saying, "Mystery of iniquity = technical system" doesn't mean anything to me.

First off, what is "mystery of iniquity?" What does that even mean? And second, what exactly is the "technical system?" All of technogy? Just digital technology? What?

You see, you're just saying stuff that doesn't mean anything to anyone but you.

You'll need to treat us like Kindergartners and explained it from the ground up.
Listen. You've been cool today. But in no way am I hiding anything.

The Bible, something I have claimed to be a minister of, speaks regarding these 2 mysteries.

Now, these 2 mysteries are so profound, according to the Bible, the Bible does not explain them.

Do a concordance search of these two terms:

Mystery of Christ
Mystery of iniquity

...and see if you can make heads or tails of what I've explained here.

Either admit you can, and DO it (I'll become the judge).

Or admit you can't, thus giving me credit for TEACHING you and we'll move forward.

Interesting. I wonder if that's any indication of the direction they plan to go with the new season.

That's my suspicion as well. But I think you're really getting to the heart of it here.

It's obvious that groups like the Freemasons and Bohemian Grove still perform these old rituals. So the question is how seriously do they take it? Is it just something they do to preserve old traditions, and perhaps also for a bit of a laugh? Or, at least at the top, is there some real, serious occult belief system that is driving everyone?

Well without giving too much away, the jist of the book revolves around there being some kind of being or entities on earth and much of it centres around the woods in Twin Peaks.
Major Briggs in the show was given authority to work at a secret government place in the mountains of Twin Peaks looking out for signs of extra-terrestrial communication.
It talks about the Native Americans and their beliefs as well, as well as the beliefs in portals of some kind dotted around the country.

It doesn't give much away about the new series really, apart from Audrey Horne survived the explosion at the bank.

Alex Jones got access to Bohemian Grove a while back, from what he filmed it just seems like a weird harmless cult. They're not sacrificing babies or anything.

I have to give @MusterX credit for originally tipping me off to this several months ago.

But yes, it's true. If you look through none other than founding father George Washington's letters that are stored in the Library of Congress you'll find the following:

George-Washington-warns-of-the-Illuminati.gif

This is a page from a letter dated October 24, 1798 from George Washington to a Reverend Snyder. If you look at the top paragraph, you'll find the following text:

Well that's pretty interesting, isn't it? The first President of the United States not only acknowledged the Illuminati but also spoke of the organization's nefarious plans. That is to say, that George Washington took the idea of the Illuminati seriously.

So if in fact the "Doctrines of the Illuminati" had spread to the United States, in what way did they take root? What was the influence on American politics, both then and now?

It's interesting to note that the dollar has the phrase "Novus Ordo Seclorum," which translates into "a new order of the ages":

illuminati-symbol-dollar-bill.jpg

We know that the idea of a "New World Order" is often associated with the Illuminati and other secret societies who are bent on globalization and establishing a one-world government.

With that in mind, are George Bush Sr's statements on a New World Order evidence for modern-day propagation of the Doctrines of the Illuminati that Washington was concerned about?

After all, consider the following speech, given exactly 10 years to the day before the attack on the WTC (yes, that's right, 9/11/1991!), where Bush talks about "a big idea, a new world order, where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause":

So what do you think, Sherbros? What are we to make of George Washington's concerns, and is the Illuminati--or at least their doctrines--alive and well in the world today?

George Washington was NO good guy he was a sellout from the start. He or any of the founders never had the countries best interest in heart.

Also, this is only scratching the service the big stuff is when you get to things like...I don't know flat Earth. Of course, that means all elections have been fixed and rigged from the beginning. Basically your vote means nothing and it never has meant a thing.

These threads are awesome, they bring in all the mentally ill sherdoggers like flies to shit. Keep posting so the illuminati can find out who's twigged on them and mark y'all for elimination because you know too much.

Last edited:
Back