George Washington warned us about the Illuminati over 200 years ago

Gematria numbers are thousands of years old so I'm not sure what you are saying you discovered. The Jews have been doing it for a long time and they weren't the first.
She showed me 666=computer.

I didn't want it though and when I showed that pastor in 2002 my hope was he would give the calling and ministry to someone else.

I didn't want it or the responsibility.

I fully explain it in my book. I am obviously not offended if no one on here believes me because I am not fully backing up my claims.

I did give you the two mysteries which is something BTW. God revealed it to me around 2003 and I published in 2013. If someone figured out the two mysteries before that I never read their work.

Its Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, John Podesta. He's considered one of the most powerful people in the world and rumoured to be associated with a pedofile ring (Pizzagate).

I knew it was Podesta. I'm asking, do we know what occasion called for him to draw shit on his hands?

Just seems like the kind of photo where context is everything.

She showed me 666=computer.

I didn't want it though and when I showed that pastor in 2002 my hope was he would give the calling and ministry to someone else.

I didn't want it or the responsibility.

I fully explain it in my book. I am obviously not offended if no one on here believes me because I am not fully backing up my claims.

I did give you the two mysteries which is something BTW. God revealed it to me around 2003 and I published in 2013. If someone figured out the two mysteries before that I never read their work.

I don't know what mystery or mysteries you are talking about. The internet is overflowing with gematria calculations and YouTube alone probably has a thousand videos covering the topic along with the fact that conspiracy theorists and some theologians have long suspected the end time beast system to be connected to our technology, specifically the internet and computers. These are pretty old idea man, at least since the 1970's or 80's.

So where does Pizzagate fit into all this?

tumblr_inline_nnl82vRSQi1sthg2o_540.jpg

Its Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, John Podesta. He's considered one of the most powerful people in the world and rumoured to be associated with a pedofile ring (Pizzagate).
dammit beat me to it.

I don't know what mystery or mysteries you are talking about. The internet is overflowing with gematria calculations and YouTube alone probably has a thousand videos covering the topic along with the fact that conspiracy theorists and some theologians have long suspected the end time beast system to be connected to our technology, specifically the internet and computers. These are pretty old idea man, at least since the 1970's or 80's.
I already gave you Satan's mystery of iniquity (Technical system) that will war against Jesus Christ's mystery of Christ (Spiritual system).

It seems to me that Freemasonry is pretty much a crippled organization today. Do you still think they wield any power in terms of influencing politics?

I thought Freemasons and Illuminati are interchangeable names for same group.

So do you give credence to the idea of gematria calculations showing us hidden knowledge?

I am from God and have special knowledge!!!

P.S. Please believe me! Even though it sounds like a rehashed Hal Lindsey book!!

lol

And there is a huge difference between speculation and accurate biblical answers.

Let me give you an example.

If there was a treasure buried somewhere on earth and you said, "it's in California."

And then 30 years later someone unearths the treasure in Barstow, CA you can't then take the credit like you were right lol.

We're you technically right? Yes.

Did you find the treasure? Hell no!

Saying technology might be involved and it might have something to do with satellites is not perfectly biblically explaining it in such a way it cannot be countered.

I am from God and have special knowledge!!!

P.S. Please believe me! Even though it sounds like a rehashed Hal Lindsey book!!

lol
Haters_Gonna_Hate_03.jpg

please show me where I am begging people to believe me?

No, two different organizations. The origin of the Freemasons is hard to trace and certain hallmarks of the organization have been found as far back as the 14th century, and sprung from actual guilds of masons/builders.

We know the Illuminati, however, began in 1776 under the leadership of a guy named Adam Weishaupt.

But did the Illuminati infiltrate the Freemasons? That's the real question.

Is this like a riddle where to get the right answers I have to ask the right questions? Lets zero in on the heart of the problem. Do you claim in your book to know what the mark of the beast actually is?

If your answer is an implanted computer chip that contains all your financial, medical, and personal information and would be required to buy and sell, then I would say some other guys probably beat you to the punch but I could be wrong. I think its pretty commonly excepted in religious circles that our technology will play a roll in any end times scenario.

And there is a huge difference between speculation and accurate biblical answers.

Let me give you an example.

If there was a treasure buried somewhere on earth and you said, "it's in California."

And then 30 years later someone unearths the treasure in Barstow, CA you can't then take the credit like you were right lol.

We're you technically right? Yes.

Did you find the treasure? Hell no!

Saying technology might be involved and it might have something to do with satellites is not perfectly biblically explaining it in such a way it cannot be countered.

I think you'll need to "perfectly biblically explain" something ITT to move forward.

Is this like a riddle where to get the right answers I have to ask the right questions? Lets zero in on the heart of the problem. Do you claim in your book to know what the mark of the beast actually is?

If your answer is an implanted computer chip that contains all your financial, medical, and personal information and would be required to buy and sell, then I would say some other guys probably beat you to the punch but I could be wrong. I think its pretty commonly excepted in religious circles that our technology will play a roll in any end times scenario.
Why would I go out of my way to go deeper when I gave you the two different mysteries and explained them perfectly and you still don't give me credit?

Be honest with yourself. I explained the two mysteries perfectly and you still seem to not want to give me due credit for those findings. Why would I offer you more findings?

Those two mysteries were not that easy to flesh out BTW.

So do you give credence to the idea of gematria calculations showing us hidden knowledge?

Hidden knowledge would be....occult. The Jews get off into some pretty muddy waters from the Christian perspective. On the one hand the Jews and Christians are linked by the same God but with disagreement on his Son. On the other, the Jews are the biblical chosen ones. So I guess what I'm saying is that I have to weigh things that are part of that faith.

I mean some of them are off on Bible codes embedded within the Torah. Then you have the whole Kabbalah thing with the tree of life and its esoteric teachings. It gets pretty weird. No, Ive never seen anything that convinced me of true meaning with Gematria numbers and yet at the same damn time I am acutely aware that God himself layered numbers and meanings of numbers all throughout the Bible.

So as I weigh all that together I have to just admit that I'm a man who still has much to learn because I just don't know.

I think you'll need to "perfectly biblically explain" something ITT to move forward.
Would love to. I already explained why I won't get into detail regarding my book. My work is so different it will be easy to find me.

I have a mind to interpret the bible you think I will not detect sarcasm and bs if you guys all pm my identity.

Lol. I'll detect it within 24 hours and i'll be forced to leave the site for good... which I obviously don't want to do.

Hidden knowledge would be....occult. The Jews get off into some pretty muddy waters from the Christian perspective. On the one hand the Jews and Christians are linked by the same God but with disagreement on his Son. On the other, the Jews are the biblical chosen ones. So I guess what I'm saying is that I have to weigh things that are part of that faith.

I mean some of them are off on Bible codes embedded within the Torah. Then you have the whole Kabbalah thing with the tree of life and its esoteric teachings. It gets pretty weird. No, Ive never seen anything that convinced me of true meaning with Gematria numbers and yet at the same damn time I am acutely aware that God himself layered numbers and meanings of numbers all throughout the Bible.

So as I weigh all that together I have to just admit that I'm a man who still has much to learn because I just don't know.

I thought you'd have more to say about ths Bible Code in our Pi discussion but you weren't having it.

That's the argument that started the thread with the Washington letter in the OP. George Washington pretty much admits that he knows the Illuminati wants to infiltrate the Freemasons but he doesn't think that has happened at the time of the letter. If the Illuminati was successful then yea, Freemason = Illuminati, or some variation where the two organizations merged together.

Back