George Washington warned us about the Illuminati over 200 years ago

@MusterX that's some pretty interesting info on the symbology of the owl.

I've heard of Bohemian Grove, but really know very little about it. What's your quick summary of that group?

giphy.gif

@MusterX that's some pretty interesting info on the symbology of the owl.

I've heard of Bohemian Grove, but really know very little about it. What's your quick summary of that group?

That's a tough one. The important stuff to know as a primer is that CEO's, billionaires, presidents, and magnates attend the Grove. They are all sworn to secrecy and very little gets out. We know that they have a huge statue of an owl that appears to be connected to Minerva but also there is a case to be made for darker things such as Moloch. We know they do the cremation of care ceremony every year which is the mock human sacrifice of a child and Moloch/Molech demanded child sacrifice. Alex Jones famously sneaked in and filmed it, you can view that video on YouTube if you want to see it.

It is an elite organization that goes way back and its always involved in stuff about death and secrets. The men who rule this world attend.

Bohemian-Grove.jpg

bohemiangrove02_01.jpg

bohemiangrove-owl_shrine.jpg

Its a difficult topic. The people that go deny all participation. An example, when the Bush family was in control they were attending, both father and son, and a rather young looking Newt Gingrich.

bushes.jpg

But what happens when he is confronted about it and actually signs an autograph of himself at the Grove while denying he has ever been there.

And that's pretty much how it goes. The rich and powerful attend and they keep their mouths shut. Also, no women, its an all men club.

I remember seeing this book on the shelf actually.

Have you read it? Any idea what he's using as sources?

It seems like these claims could be pretty easily tested. Do you know if anybody's tried?

Haven't read it. It's cited in the Mark Booth book, which I have read; that's where I pulled that information from. Booth claims Ovason was granted access to the Masonic archives. I plan on picking up the book sometime and reading what Ovason has to say directly.

Don't know of anyone testing his claims, but here's a short article to read about some of the things he's claiming, if you're interested:

"The chances of the correspondence being mere coincidence are so remote that we must assume that whoever was directing the planning of Washington, D.C., not only had a considerable knowledge of astrology, but had a vested interest in emphasizing the role of the sign Virgo,"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2000/sep/5/20000905-012019-2062r/

I find the topic of archeoastronomy fascinating. The ancients aligned sites with astronomical significance, and supposedly, if this information is accurate, so did the founders fathers of the US.

Chichen Itza's serpent is a cool example:

@shadow_priest_x

Why don't we go back to the Illuminati/Freemasons and Washington for a moment because there are so many odd things about Washington D.C. It would take a while to cover them all. We know George Washington was a high ranking mason, we also know he was the one that had our current capital designed and built. Lets take a quick look at the strange way in which George Washington is viewed as evidenced by the Capital building rotunda.

Its an absolutely stunning domed building.

445513.jpg

At the top is what is known as the Apotheosis of Washington.

1280px-Apotheosis_of_George_Washington.jpg

What you see in our capital building is George Washington in heaven being exalted, and rising to be a god. You can see George sitting on the throne, actually as if he is god. Its quite sacrilegious.

The Apotheosis of Washington depicts George Washington sitting amongst the heavens in an exalted manner, or in literal terms, ascending and becoming a god (apotheosis). Washington, the first U.S. president and commander-in-chief of the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War, is allegorically represented, surrounded by figures from classical mythology. Washington is draped in purple, a royal color, with a rainbow arch at his feet, flanked by the goddess Victoria (draped in green, using a horn) to his left and the Goddess of Liberty to his right. Liberty wears a red Phrygian cap, symbolizing emancipation, from a Roman tradition where sons leaving the home and/or slaves being emancipated would be given a red cap. She holds a fasces in her right hand and an open book in the other.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apotheosis_of_Washington

Look guys I found more proof of free masons and illuminati. Look they built a triangle behind the dog statue.
the-sphinx-at-gizacairo-in-egypt-with-the-pyramid-of-chephren-khafre-in-the-background.jpg

There is a shadow government. Study the trilateral commission and Bilderberg group. They run the politics in America and Europe. The U.S. is their army.

This is the trilateral commissions symbol:

1024px-Trilateral.svg.png

It's 666

Any symbol that has three markings that are the same is 666.

This is 666 below.

_
_
_

Or

///

Or

reebok_symbol.png

new-google-chrome-logo.jpg

But technology is taking over. That's what 666 symbolizes, the technological system.

These poor saps are in for a rude awakening when they realize this system is not built for their benefit.

What you are talking about is what Christians view as the end times "beast system", or the "belly of the beast." Its quite possible that our technology would be used against us either by an evil dictator, or even Satan himself. Scripture describes a time when the antichrist would know everything about everyone, and our information age has made that possible, especially with the governments of the world setting up Big Brother style surveillance states.

We see this odd stuff everywhere though, so many examples of it. Take Apple for example.

The apple with the bite out of it which seems almost certainly a reference to the fall of mankind in the Garden of Eden. Apple of course denies this saying that its a reference to computer bits and bytes, however, we have to also take into consideration that the first Apple computer ever sold went for the price of $666.

apple.jpg

main-qimg-13745d2e1ad0dc94983745e563a94c29-c

This stuff is right in your face but the people in charge always maintain plausible deniability even though it fits perfectly into the story of Genesis in the bible.

What you are talking about is what Christians view as the end times "beast system", or the "belly of the beast." Its quite possible that our technology would be used against us either by an evil dictator, or even Satan himself. Scripture describes a time when the antichrist would know everything about everyone, and our information age has made that possible, especially with the governments of the world setting up Big Brother style surveillance states.

We see this odd stuff everywhere though, so many examples of it. Take Apple for example.

The apple with the bite out of it which seems almost certainly a reference to the fall of mankind in the Garden of Eden. Apple of course denies this saying that its a reference to computer bits and bytes, however, we have to also take into consideration that the first Apple computer ever sold went for the price of $666.

apple.jpg

main-qimg-13745d2e1ad0dc94983745e563a94c29-c

This stuff is right in your face but the people in charge always maintain plausible deniability even though it fits perfectly into the story of Genesis in the bible.
I explain the truth in my book which I published in 2013. I am getting tempted to give you guys the answers but if I do you'll be able to backward research my answers and find me. I really want to stay anonymous on here and I know it is a banable offense to publish identity but I don't think that applies to PM's.

Back in 1995 a student friend of mine showed me the 666 caculator. You can learn about it here:

http://landmarkbiblebaptist.net/666-888.html

She told me "ministers" just appeared at her church and revealed this to them. After a few back and forths the possibility they were "angels in disguise" was alluded to by both of us. This is where it gets weird.

She then told me God had been speaking to her as she fasted before we formally met. She told me I was the minister who would be accountable to reveal this more profoundly in the future. I thought she was crazy and told her this to her face. I was newly born again and was not close to God. I held the revelation for 6 years before I made the mistake of showing it to a pastor in 2002. After that it was everywhere.

The book I published in 2013 expounds on the 666 calculator. I believe my book was supposed to be the place 666 calculator was officially revealed to the world. It makes sense because I expound on it and make the revelation complete.

I already gave you Satan's mystery of iniquity (Technical system) that will war against Jesus Christ's mystery of Christ (Spiritual system).

Let me know if you want more and I will consider on expounding.

Last edited:
That's a tough one. The important stuff to know as a primer is that CEO's, billionaires, presidents, and magnates attend the Grove. They are all sworn to secrecy and very little gets out. We know that they have a huge statue of an owl that appears to be connected to Minerva but also there is a case to be made for darker things such as Moloch. We know they do the cremation of care ceremony every year which is the mock human sacrifice of a child and Moloch/Molech demanded child sacrifice. Alex Jones famously sneaked in and filmed it, you can view that video on YouTube if you want to see it.

It is an elite organization that goes way back and its always involved in stuff about death and secrets. The men who rule this world attend.

Bohemian-Grove.jpg

bohemiangrove02_01.jpg

bohemiangrove-owl_shrine.jpg

Its a difficult topic. The people that go deny all participation. An example, when the Bush family was in control they were attending, both father and son, and a rather young looking Newt Gingrich.

bushes.jpg

But what happens when he is confronted about it and actually signs an autograph of himself at the Grove while denying he has ever been there.

And that's pretty much how it goes. The rich and powerful attend and they keep their mouths shut. Also, no women, its an all men club.

I saw an Alex Jones video earlier where he confronted some guy about the Bohemian Grove and mentioned that he had snuck into a meeting. It showed a bit of very low-res footage.

I'm not sure how he did it, but I have to give him credit for actually infiltrating them like that. I didn't think he had balls that big, which really raises another question: How much of what Alex Jones says and does is motivated by honest feelings of concern and true belief and how much is motivated by a desire for notoriety and profit?

Regarding the rituals taking place in these Bohemian Grove meetings, it seems like some weird shit. But like with Alex Jones, I have to ask: What's the motivation? Is it just some fun shit rich people like to do or does it really come from some place of genuine occult belief?

A guy named David Ovason wrote a book called, "The Secret Architecture of Our Nation's Capital".

The+Secret+Architecture+Of+Our+Nation's+Capital.jpg

In it he claims that DC is laid out so that every year on Aug 10 the sun streams down Pennsylvania ave and strikes the pyramidion atop the Post office Tower (A building, interestingly enough, leased by trump to be converted into a hotel. One which he'll pass by on his inauguration day.)

Ovason claims DC was laid out to welcome the mother goddess Isis, who is associated with Virgo, the sign the city is supposedly build beneath.

Another supposed Masonic orientation in DC, according to a guy named Robert Lomas, is that the planet Venus (The Morning Star), at the beginning of it's 8 year cycle, can be seen from the White House rising over the dome of the Capitol.

The Venus pentagram formed as a result of this 8 year cycle.

"Then on the evening of that day in February - on or around the 6th - the President will be able to see the Zodiac, the Holy Royal Arch of Freemasonry, exactly as it appeared at the consecration of Solomon's Temple!" (From the book, "The secret History of the World", by Mark Booth.)

Speaking of Isis;
Cx0f1KoXEAE_WNA.jpg

I saw an Alex Jones video earlier where he confronted some guy about the Bohemian Grove and mentioned that he had snuck into a meeting. It showed a bit of very low-res footage.

I'm not sure how he did it, but I have to give him credit for actually infiltrating them like that. I didn't think he had balls that big, which really raises another question: How much of what Alex Jones says and does is motivated by honest feelings of concern and true belief and how much is motivated by a desire for notoriety and profit?

Regarding the rituals taking place in these Bohemian Grove meetings, it seems like some weird shit. But like with Alex Jones, I have to ask: What's the motivation? Is it just some fun shit rich people like to do or does it really come from some place of genuine occult belief?
That was David Gergen.

Haven't read it. It's cited in the Mark Booth book, which I have read; that's where I pulled that information from. Booth claims Ovason was granted access to the Masonic archives. I plan on picking up the book sometime and reading what Ovason has to say directly.

Don't know of anyone testing his claims, but here's a short article to read about some of the things he's claiming, if you're interested:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2000/sep/5/20000905-012019-2062r/

I find the topic of archeoastronomy fascinating. The ancients aligned sites with astronomical significance, and supposedly, if this information is accurate, so did the founders fathers of the US.

Chichen Itza's serpent is a cool example:

Thanks, I might have to pick those books up.

I don't get it.
Osiris is Isis's husband.

The cult of Osiris (who was a god chiefly of regeneration and rebirth) had a particularly strong interest in the concept of immortality. Plutarch recounts one version of the myth in which Set (Osiris' brother), along with the Queen of Ethiopia, conspired with 72 accomplices to plot the assassination of Osiris.[17] Set fooled Osiris into getting into a box, which Set then shut, sealed with lead, and threw into the Nile. Osiris' wife, Isis, searched for his remains until she finally found him embedded in a tamarisk tree trunk, which was holding up the roof of a palace in Byblos on the Phoenician coast. She managed to remove the coffin and open it, but Osiris was already dead.

In one version of the myth, she used a spell learned from her father and brought him back to life so he could impregnate her. Afterwards he died again and she hid his body in the desert. Months later, she gave birth to Horus. While she raised Horus, Set was hunting one night and came across the body of Osiris.

Enraged, he tore the body into fourteen pieces and scattered them throughout the land. Isis gathered up all the parts of the body, except the penis (which had been eaten by a fish, the medjed) and bandaged them together for a proper burial. The gods were impressed by the devotion of Isis and resurrected Osiris as the god of the underworld. Because of his death and resurrection, Osiris was associated with the flooding and retreating of the Nile and thus with the crops along the Nile valley.

Diodorus Siculus gives another version of the myth in which Osiris was described as an ancient king who taught the Egyptians the arts of civilization, including agriculture, then travelled the world with his sister Isis, the satyrs, and the nine muses, before finally returning to Egypt. Osiris was then murdered by his evil brother Typhon, who was identified with Set. Typhon divided the body into twenty-six pieces, which he distributed amongst his fellow conspirators in order to implicate them in the murder. Isis and Hercules (Horus) avenged the death of Osiris and slew Typhon. Isis recovered all the parts of Osiris' body, except the phallus, and secretly buried them. She made replicas of them and distributed them to several locations, which then became centres of Osiris worship.[18][19]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris

I explain the truth in my book which I published in 2013. I am getting tempted to give you guys the answers but if I do you'll be able to backward research my answers and find me. I really want to stay anonymous on here and I know it is a banable offense to publish identity but I don't think that applies to PM's.

Back in 1995 a student friend of mine showed me the 666 caculator. You can learn about it here:

http://landmarkbiblebaptist.net/666-888.html

She told me "ministers" just appeared at her church and revealed this to them. After a few back and forths the possibility they were "angels in disguise" was alluded to by both of us. This is where it gets weird.

She then told me God had been speaking to her as she fasted before we formally met. She told me I was the minister who would be accountable to reveal this more profoundly in the future. I thought she was crazy and told her this to her face. I was newly born again and was not close to God. I held the revelation for 6 years before I made the mistake of showing it to a pastor in 2002. After that it was everywhere.

The book I published in 2013 expounds on the 666 calculator. I believe my book was supposed to be the place 666 calculator was officially revealed to the world. It makes sense because I expound on it and make the revelation complete.

I already gave you Satan's mystery of iniquity (Technical system) that will war against Jesus Christ's mystery of Christ (Spiritual system).

Let me know if you want more and I will consider on expounding.

Gematria numbers are thousands of years old so I'm not sure what you are saying you discovered. The Jews have been doing it for a long time and they weren't the first.

Osiris is Isis's husband.

The cult of Osiris (who was a god chiefly of regeneration and rebirth) had a particularly strong interest in the concept of immortality. Plutarch recounts one version of the myth in which Set (Osiris' brother), along with the Queen of Ethiopia, conspired with 72 accomplices to plot the assassination of Osiris.[17] Set fooled Osiris into getting into a box, which Set then shut, sealed with lead, and threw into the Nile. Osiris' wife, Isis, searched for his remains until she finally found him embedded in a tamarisk tree trunk, which was holding up the roof of a palace in Byblos on the Phoenician coast. She managed to remove the coffin and open it, but Osiris was already dead.

In one version of the myth, she used a spell learned from her father and brought him back to life so he could impregnate her. Afterwards he died again and she hid his body in the desert. Months later, she gave birth to Horus. While she raised Horus, Set was hunting one night and came across the body of Osiris.

Enraged, he tore the body into fourteen pieces and scattered them throughout the land. Isis gathered up all the parts of the body, except the penis (which had been eaten by a fish, the medjed) and bandaged them together for a proper burial. The gods were impressed by the devotion of Isis and resurrected Osiris as the god of the underworld. Because of his death and resurrection, Osiris was associated with the flooding and retreating of the Nile and thus with the crops along the Nile valley.

Diodorus Siculus gives another version of the myth in which Osiris was described as an ancient king who taught the Egyptians the arts of civilization, including agriculture, then travelled the world with his sister Isis, the satyrs, and the nine muses, before finally returning to Egypt. Osiris was then murdered by his evil brother Typhon, who was identified with Set. Typhon divided the body into twenty-six pieces, which he distributed amongst his fellow conspirators in order to implicate them in the murder. Isis and Hercules (Horus) avenged the death of Osiris and slew Typhon. Isis recovered all the parts of Osiris' body, except the phallus, and secretly buried them. She made replicas of them and distributed them to several locations, which then became centres of Osiris worship.[18][19]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris

Interesting.

Any idea on the context of the photo you posted?

Interesting.

Any idea on the context of the photo you posted?
Its Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, John Podesta. He's considered one of the most powerful people in the world and rumoured to be associated with a pedofile ring (Pizzagate).

Back