George Washington warned us about the Illuminati over 200 years ago

G

Guestx

I have to give @MusterX credit for originally tipping me off to this several months ago.

But yes, it's true. If you look through none other than founding father George Washington's letters that are stored in the Library of Congress you'll find the following:

George-Washington-warns-of-the-Illuminati.gif

This is a page from a letter dated October 24, 1798 from George Washington to a Reverend Snyder. If you look at the top paragraph, you'll find the following text:

It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.

Well that's pretty interesting, isn't it? The first President of the United States not only acknowledged the Illuminati but also spoke of the organization's nefarious plans. That is to say, that George Washington took the idea of the Illuminati seriously.

So if in fact the "Doctrines of the Illuminati" had spread to the United States, in what way did they take root? What was the influence on American politics, both then and now?

It's interesting to note that the dollar has the phrase "Novus Ordo Seclorum," which translates into "a new order of the ages":

illuminati-symbol-dollar-bill.jpg

We know that the idea of a "New World Order" is often associated with the Illuminati and other secret societies who are bent on globalization and establishing a one-world government.

With that in mind, are George Bush Sr's statements on a New World Order evidence for modern-day propagation of the Doctrines of the Illuminati that Washington was concerned about?

After all, consider the following speech, given exactly 10 years to the day before the attack on the WTC (yes, that's right, 9/11/1991!), where Bush talks about "a big idea, a new world order, where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause":

So what do you think, Sherbros? What are we to make of George Washington's concerns, and is the Illuminati--or at least their doctrines--alive and well in the world today?

Last edited by a moderator:
We know for a fact the Illuminati was real. The only real argument to be had is if they continue to exist until present day. Washington's, who was a high ranking Freemason, had the fear that the Illuminati wanted to infiltrate the Freemason's and take over from within. That was what he was saying in the letters, there is actually more than one.

The modern day Illuminati may have been absorbed into the Freemason's or taken over at the top positions. So when people refer to the Illuminati, it may actually be high ranking Freemason's now.

We know for a fact the Illuminati was real. The only real argument to be had is if they continue to exist until present day. Washington's, who was a high ranking Freemason, had the fear that the Illuminati wanted to infiltrate the Freemason's and take over from within. That was what he was saying in the letters, there is actually more than one.

The modern day Illuminati may have been absorbed into the Freemason's or taken over at the top positions. So when people refer to the Illuminati, it may actually be high ranking Freemason's now.

It seems to me that Freemasonry is pretty much a crippled organization today. Do you still think they wield any power in terms of influencing politics?

Who cares ? They need the rest of us to do anything.

It seems to me that Freemasonry is pretty much a crippled organization today. Do you still think they wield any power in terms of influencing politics?

The Freemason conspiracy has a long history. Its impossible to know really. The reason why is because the Freemason's have supposedly structured the organization so that the lower ranking members, the bulk of all Freemason's, doesn't know what the top of the organization is doing. So you have 1st level through 33rd level, some say it goes higher, and most people never make it anywhere near rank 30 and up. So the conspiracy is that the real power lies in the upper echelon and the rest of the organization looks like a benign club.

A couple of strange coincidences I'm sure but for example, where was JFK killed? In Dealey plaza, which is the site of the Grand Masonic Lodge in the state of Texas. This photo has long been scrutinized because its of LBJ and Jackie Kennedy just after JFK was killed and everyone looks very solemn except for LBJ who was taking over as president and he's looking back at a man who appears to be grinning and winking at him.

LBJ%2C%20Lady%20Bird%20%20%26%20Albert%20Thomas%20-The%20Wink_0.jpg

Then you look at Washington and realize it was designed by Freemasons. The whole freaking city.

th

star.jpg

th

The big red dot is the White House and at the top of the pyramid is the Grand Lodge 33rd Degree.

PIKE+MAP+WASH+DC.jpg

hot_main_entrance.jpg

Then you have the I.R.S. buildings around the country that are pretty much Freemasonry.

This one is in Kansas

irs.jpeg

This one from Maryland

69614_347223205391126_1611399455_n.jpg

So do they still have influence? A cursory glance would seem to indicate they do. I mean, we could talk about this particular line of Conspiracy all night and probably get nowhere. There is a ton of circumstantial evidence though.

Last edited:
The Freemason conspiracy has a long history. Its impossible to know really. The reason why is because the Freemason's have supposedly structured the organization so that the lower ranking members, the bulk of all Freemason's, doesn't know what the top of the organization is doing. So you have 1st level through 33rd level, some say it goes higher, and most people never make it anywhere near rank 30 and up. So the conspiracy is that the real power lies in the upper echelon and the rest of the organization looks like a benign club.

Yeah, I've heard that too.

It makes you wonder though, if that's the case, in its 200+ years of existence why hasn't SOMEONE from those very top levels fallen out with the organization and revealed its secrets?

A couple of strange coincidences I'm sure but for example, where was JFK killed? In Dealey plaza, which is the site of the Grand Masonic Lodge in the state of Texas. This photo has long been scrutinized because its of LBJ and Jackie Kennedy just after JFK was killed and everyone looks very solemn except for LBJ who was taking over as president and he's looking back at a man who appears to be grinning and winking at him.

LBJ%2C%20Lady%20Bird%20%20%26%20Albert%20Thomas%20-The%20Wink_0.jpg

That's pretty interesting. Kind of hard to know what to make of that photo, though. You're catching just a single instant of a person's dynamically changing face.

Then you look at Washington and realize it was designed by Freemasons. The whole freaking city.

th

star.jpg

th

The big red dot is the White House and at the top of the pyramid is the Grand Lodge 33rd Degree.

PIKE+MAP+WASH+DC.jpg

I've looked into this but not sure that I buy it, honestly. In a lot of instances it just looks like people take photos of the city and start drawing lines on them to make the photos say whatever they want them to say.

hot_main_entrance.jpg

Then you have the I.R.S. buildings around the country that are pretty much Freemasonry.

This one is in Kansas

irs.jpeg

This one from Maryland

69614_347223205391126_1611399455_n.jpg

So do they still have influence? A cursory glance would seem to indicate they do. I mean, we could talk about this particular line of Conspiracy all night and probably get nowhere. There is a ton of circumstantial evidence though.

That's pretty interesting. I'd love the have the actual designers of these buildings offer their explanations for the choices that were made.

There is a shadow government. Study the trilateral commission and Bilderberg group. They run the politics in America and Europe. The U.S. is their army.

This is the trilateral commissions symbol:

1024px-Trilateral.svg.png

It's 666

Any symbol that has three markings that are the same is 666.

This is 666 below.

_
_
_

Or

///

Or

reebok_symbol.png

new-google-chrome-logo.jpg

But technology is taking over. That's what 666 symbolizes, the technological system.

These poor saps are in for a rude awakening when they realize this system is not built for their benefit.

And you're basing that on?
The fact it's obvious. But let's ignore each other. Every time you pick a fight with me I am the one getting punished. Please ignore me. I'll use this first post as evidence.

The fact it's obvious. But let's ignore each other. Every time you pick a fight with me I am the one getting punished. Please ignore me. I'll use this first post as evidence.

Well you responded to the thread. I am just asking how it's obvious that this image = 666:

reebok_symbol.png

666 is not a person, place or thing. Yes, in the end it will be personified by two beasts but they are not the beginning or end of 666. 666 is much bigger than just the Antichrist.

The Bible says the Antichrist will be known via 666 but he IS NOT 666. He simply follows 666.

666 = mystery of iniquity in the Bible. It is our current technical system.

Currently, 666 is like a spiritual virus (demonic in nature) infecting people and movements (could be government, corporations, whatever).

You need to use discernment but yes, pretty much any symbol that has three equal shapes or sizes is given over to that spiritual 666 virus.

I've looked into this but not sure that I buy it, honestly. In a lot of instances it just looks like people take photos of the city and start drawing lines on them to make the photos say whatever they want them to say.

That's pretty interesting. I'd love the have the actual designers of these buildings offer their explanations for the choices that were made.

George Washington was a high ranking Mason.

George_Washington_Masonic_Temple_Clothes.jpg

He was responsible for founding the new capital city that we now know as Washington D.C. He hired a french man named Charles L. Enfant to design Washington and all sorts of Freemason symbology was built directly into the city. Its everywhere actually.

This is one of the original engravings from 1792 of the street layout, which is extremely odd to say the least.

05830a.jpg

Besides the streets though, Masonic symbols are embedded all throughout D.C.

Most people have seen the stars and compasses like this,

lansat_goathead.jpg
lucifer02.gif

But there is so much more. For example, the White House istelf is sitting in the middle of a giant Owl. You may remember the Owl from Bohemian Grove as well but that is another can of worms all together.

th

th

th

They also snuck a tiny tiny owl on the one dollar bill so small you would never notice it.

owl_on_dollar.png

There is much more as well, it just gets overwhelming if I post too much of it. Trust me when I tell you that Washington D.C. is Freemason central.

Back