George Soros says Facebook and Google's 'days are numbered'

Not even close. The Koch brothers are much more objectively evil than Soros and have done greater harm to American democracy. Soros is a globalist, but not a "leftist", despite the retarded 4chan memes. To call a currency manipulating BILLIONAIRE a leftist is laughable.

These are minor distinctions and they will all be lined up against the wall when the time comes.

Yup. A billionaire businessman is a right-winger's dream. Except this investor supports certain causes that help ease suffering and that's a no-no for them.

Here's a list of organizations he's supported:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_projects_supported_by_George_Soros

Let's see, family planning, human rights, civil liberties. Emperor Palpatine wishes he was this evil.

And here's the infamous Open Society:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Society_Foundations

If Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Goebbels and Mengele were rolled into one and give TRT, George Soros would come out.

I've thought that possible for awhile myself. I could see the social media giants being possibly broken up due to being labeled monopolies. Amazon would be another candidate i would guess. Who knows what the future brings though.

Yeah, just like the US has secured a fair economic environment against the large banks while they buy one another up, or against the Comcast-NBC-Universal merger, or AT&T-DirecTV, or Time Warner.

The US gives zero fucks about protecting anyone from the greed of monopolies anymore.

Amazon will wind up the king, its weird how amazon basically wiped out the top stores like toys r us, circuit city and now best buy will eventually have to close all stores, book stores are dead because of amazon, they are a marketplace and offer something as old as time merchant and consumer appeal.

Bezos is going to create a search engine like google called Alexa, he will wipe out google, people are already complaining about google hurting smaller websites ranking in search and being biased toward bigger named sites, amazon is going to create and ad network that will be better than adsense from google, and amazon is already competing with netflix with great shows and original movies, amazon bought out whole foods, and they hire people to mail packages for them and provide jobs, they are eliminating the competition..

Facebook is trying to do there own tv shows and movies
People really don't understand what Amazon actually is. The online retailer is small potatoes compared to Amazon Web Services. They actually run Amazon.com at a loss. AWS is how they make money.

He took advantage of Thailand's stupidity. Props to that, can't hate the player. But it made a domino effect and destroyed economies in the region. Philippian peso lost 35% of its value in one fell swoop.

Google isn't going anywhere. It practically owns the internet.

FB has already realized it has tapped the social media market dry so rather than grow the brand it just buys up anything that can be integrated into FB or is related to social media. I don't see FB ever getting hit with a monopoly accusation since so many people hate social media and the companies in the market develop their technologies for the purpose of being bought out anyway.

That also happened to friendster.com

That also happened to friendster.com
I had a Friendster account. My friends made it for me, and I was confused as shit about what was going on. Never logged on, even. I kinda long for those days now...

PS, are people from Sherdog planning to move on this guy? Lots of tough talk in this thread.

He was born in 1930 isnt? that made him around 10-14 years old when WW2 was raging. As a cryptojew i would sure as fuck be collaborating too.

Accuse your enemies of that which you are guilty.

I doubt it.

Google started a revolution with smartphones. Microsoft missed the boat in a major way.
Most people these days are using the Android OS instead of Windows.
After Windows 7, Microsoft lost a huge chunk of their user base.

Who the fuck is George Soros? According to every conservative I talk to, I am supposedly worshipping him and have been indoctrinated into his ultra liberal cabal.

Remember when people said that jews are the cause of all wars and problems? well it turns out that it was only one apparently.

In reality he is just another man who gamed the system no matter how many people got fucked over and then turned to philantropy because pascal wager or some shit.

Sounds like Georgie shorted their stock and got tired of waiting.

Always 2 there are, no more, no less, a master and an apprentice
crazy-hilary.jpg

Back