George Soros hacked, thousands of Open Society Foundations files released online

Nobody will, or doe care. It all doesn't matter until it blows up in our faces. How some people could like the man, well... That's crazy. Talk about greed and having a god-complex.

I am surprised Hans can even post in here, considering all the vigorous masturbating I am sure he is doing to all of the "damning" evidence.

That's actually the exact opposite of his goals, and of his concrete actions. Fighting for increased democracy has been his biggest cause.

Increased democracy how? By creating a world without borders, cultures or national identities?

As citizens, we spend decades paying taxes, paying for our countries infrastructure and development. Why should someone who hasn't paid a cent towards their nation have the same voting ability as us?

This man does not care about democracy, he only cares about having power over the world.

@IDL is much better at explaining this.

Soros' goal is a centralized world government that's not accountable to anyone but himself and others like him. Think of EU, but much much larger. By bankrolling politicians and special interest groups in various democratic nations, he is placing his pawns in positions where they hold power over policy. They still answer to him, and implement laws and regulations that fit his vision.

A lot of that vision includes open borders, flooding nations with outsider cultures, and turning native majorities into numerical minorities when it comes to voting. Imagine what happens once illegal citizens or refugees from other nations gain the ability to vote.

He's destroying nations from within, one move at a time. It is death by 1000 cuts. You are seeing the ultimate corruption of a capitalist system.

Pretty much. It's all power plays often under the guise of human rights (one of the most basic and simple deceptions)

It's funny. Victor Orban (PM of Soros' home country) called him out on his open organization of migration waves into Europe as a warfare strategy (which is it). A lot of people have been calling him out. Soros doesn't care though because he operates with impunity. The club he belongs to I'm sure appreciates his service to the cause.

Nobody will, or doe care. It all doesn't matter until it blows up in our faces. How some people could like the man, well... That's crazy. Talk about greed and having a god-complex.

When there are enough willingly ignorant people like the guy I quoted below me...what do you expect?

I am surprised Hans can even post in here, considering all the vigorous masturbating I am sure he is doing to all of the "damning" evidence.

He is obsessed with transforming the world. He wants to do away with all borders and wants a world government. He considers himself an invisible god (his words) that controls things behind the scenes.

He is anti-capitalism and sees the US as the biggest obstacle in achieving his goals in creating a worldwide welfare structure.

This is just a short summary. The dude has his hands into almost everything

Here is a summary that is a little old:

Too much to post.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1276

Research for yourself also. Almost any group of unrest that you can think of...he has sunk millions of dollars into

Just remember, Hillary is his puppet. If you hate the US vote for Hillary and you want the US to move towards fundamentally changing vote for Hillary. I am serious.

Why would he want o move to a worldwide welfare structure?

And if he does why would he institute policies (open borders) that tend to have political backlash against welfare?

Pretty much. It's all power plays often under the guise of human rights (one of the most basic and simple deceptions)

It's funny. Victor Orban (PM of Soros' home country) called him out on his open organization of migration waves into Europe as a warfare strategy (which is it). A lot of people have been calling him out. Soros doesn't care though because he operates with impunity. The club he belongs to I'm sure appreciates his service to the cause.

He is nearing death anyway but he is so determined to change the world that he doesn't care. All he has is his cause

Increased democracy how? By creating a world without borders, cultures or national identities?

Huh? He did that?

He's fought to increase democracy be funding dissident groups in tyrannical states (playing an important role in ending Communism in Hungary), funding scientific research, fighting apartheid, funding education, providing funding for groups fighting for net neutrality, etc. Look up his philanthropy as detailed by places that aren't right-wing nutter sites. The right really hates him because of his opposition to the Iraq War.

Pretty sure he's just copy-and-pasting stuff from some right-wing propaganda site. The guy cannot think for himself and has no ability to discern truth from deliberate falsehoods.

SxVtcx.jpg
ewWNCW.jpg
gNg6tD.jpg
3QndhG.jpg

MelmIO.jpg

H02MGs.jpg

fe57aC.jpg

gNg6tD.jpg

More of them here:

http://linkis.com/sli.mg/a/Dvev5

Let's see, just after a quick skim I see,

-Increase civil participation in politics

-Increase voter turnout

-Increase youth voting

-Fighting against Islamophobia

-Fighting for LGBTQ rights

The guy's obviously a dangerous lunatic with far off ideas.

Oh, he's also one of the major funders of the nefarious Human Rights Watch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Rights_Watch#Profile

Issues raised by Human Rights Watch in its reports include social and gender discrimination, torture, military use of children, political corruption, abuses in criminal justice systems, and the legalization of abortion.[4] HRW has documented and reported various violations of the laws of war and international humanitarian law.

Pretty disgusting stuff. No wonder the immoral liberals love him.

Pretty sure he's just copy-and-pasting stuff from some right-wing propaganda site. The guy cannot think for himself and has no ability to discern truth from deliberate falsehoods.
True. Copy?paste only takes one hand.

Here it is, laid bare for all to see and some people will still call you a paranoid conspiracy nut if you mention people like George Soros and the power and influence they have.
He's just an annoyance:rolleyes:

First WR thread that's grabbed my
interest in quite a while. I initially
came in here to see if anyone was
talking about that Turkish-US
nuclear storage plant being under
attack/seige...

Huh? He did that?

He's fought to increase democracy be funding dissident groups in tyrannical states (playing an important role in ending Communism in Hungary), funding scientific research, fighting apartheid, funding education, providing funding for groups fighting for net neutrality, etc. Look up his philanthropy as detailed by places that aren't right-wing nutter sites.

So your argument is that because he hasn't yet achieved his vision, he's not working towards it? Great, so we have to wait until he achieves it before you'll believe anything?

Yes he's funding a ton of groups, and some under the guise of good intentions. But towards the end, democracy is simply a tool to be exploited by him. He will fund anyone and everyone to create a voter majority in democratic nations that is under his thumb, and ensure that people loyal to him never leave the office.

So your argument is that because he hasn't yet achieved his vision, he's not working towards it? Great, so we have to wait until he achieves it before you'll believe anything?

No, you claimed that he did all those things. That claim was false (and laughable). If you look at what he's actually done, you'll see that it's simply not in line with what RT and the right-wing blogosphere claim.

Yes he's funding a ton of groups, and some under the guise of good intentions. But towards the end, democracy is simply a tool to be exploited by him. He will fund anyone and everyone to create a voter majority in democratic nations that is under his thumb, and ensure that people loyal to him never leave the office.

That's just nonsense. Do your own research. Don't just believe something because some right-wing blogger is saying it.

-Increase voter turnout

-Increase youth voting

I'm also trying to understand his end game. I don't understand it yet. Earn more money? Is he short USA and europe?

If you read below documents, you find some interesting stuff why he want to promote youth and uneducated people to vote; because they would vote like him.

Europe folder

Interesting survey on how EU people think. He's trying to understand why people do not think like him in EU.
You can see that Sweden is fucked lol
-European Election-Post election study-ipsos eu post election study full version.pptx

This is a list of all EU politicians they want to influence basically or that agree with him.
-Europe-OSI Brussel EU Advocacy calendar-European Elections-reliable allies in the european parliament 2014 2019.pdf

USA folder

Interesting read on "George Soros Memo on Challenges Facing the USA"

"The two-party system worked well when both parties competed for the middle
ground in general elections. It started breaking down when an unholy alliance
of religious and market fundamentalists captured the Republican Party and
the Democrats tried to recapture the middle ground by moving in the same
direction."

So his opinion is that the two party system was good and now it is bad.

final book w handouts 1.pdf (page 27)

-Increase voter turnout

-Increase youth voting

The guy wants a one world government and see the US as his biggest obstacle. His own words. Not surprised that you guys support him

Soros's desire for a worldwide welfare structure is consistent with his general preference for some form of global government. “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.” “The greatest opposition to this idea,” he added somberly, “is coming from the United States.24

The entire edifice of global financial markets has been erected on the false premise that markets can be left to their own devices,” says Soros. “We must find a new paradigm and rebuild from the ground up.

As Soros sees things, capitalism “is today a greater threat than any totalitarian ideology.”

In October 2009, Soros told a Central European University audience that “there is a deep-seated conflict between capitalism and open society.” He observed, moreover, that “Karl Marx['s] proposition” of communist redistributionism “was a very attractive idea” that might well have succeeded if not for the unfortunate fact that “the communist rulers put their own interests ahead of the interests of the people.”22 “The failure of the central planning model did not prove the validity of the free enterprise model,” says Soros.

If you agree with him vote for Hillary.

The guy wants a one world government and see the US as his biggest obstacle. His own words. Not surprised that you guys support him

Soros's desire for a worldwide welfare structure is consistent with his general preference for some form of global government. “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.” “The greatest opposition to this idea,” he added somberly, “is coming from the United States.24

The entire edifice of global financial markets has been erected on the false premise that markets can be left to their own devices,” says Soros. “We must find a new paradigm and rebuild from the ground up.

As Soros sees things, capitalism “is today a greater threat than any totalitarian ideology.”

In October 2009, Soros told a Central European University audience that “there is a deep-seated conflict between capitalism and open society.” He observed, moreover, that “Karl Marx['s] proposition” of communist redistributionism “was a very attractive idea” that might well have succeeded if not for the unfortunate fact that “the communist rulers put their own interests ahead of the interests of the people.”22 “The failure of the central planning model did not prove the validity of the free enterprise model,” says Soros.

If you agree with him vote for Hillary.

And there it is his own words.

I'm pretty convinced Jack is insane.

International law and institutions= giving up national sovereignty.

Can't believe how many people don't see this. They need to have a boot in their face before they realize it.

Back