George Soros hacked, thousands of Open Society Foundations files released online

Confidential Soros Document Calls Obama Admin ‘Make Or Break’ Moment For ‘Transformative Change’

A leaked 2009 document marked “classified” from George Soros’ Open Society Institute calls the Obama presidency a “make or break” moment for “transformative change” in immigration reform, “racial justice,” and a myriad of other issues.

“We are living in a ‘make or break’ moment for building open society in America. There is no need to wax eloquent about why. The factors were not all in play even just a year ago,” Ann Beeson and Bill Vanderberg wrote in a document titled “Special Funding to Seize This Transformative Moment.”

Beeson is the former executive director of U.S. programs at the Open Society Foundations and is currently the executive director for The Center for Public Policy Priorities. Vandenburg is the program director for U.S. special initiatives and partnerships at the Open Society Foundations.

From a document titled "US Programs Transparency Fund"

TIF’s main priority in this area is to support the smart and well-coordinated effort to modernize the nation’s antiquated voter registration system, so as to shift the onus for registration from private individuals and groups to the government and also to further simplify the process by making use of new technologies.

We recommend the Pew Center on the States’ Voter Registration Modernization Initiative, which engages and educates state elections officials nationwide on the feasibility and prudence of such reform, while also concentrating efforts in a handful of target states to develop state registration systems that are automatic, permanent and more efficient to administer.

The PEW Charitable Trust's website describes this plan in 3 parts:

-Online voter registration
-Automated motor-voter registration (like CA's current program)
-ERIC

"ERIC is a multistate partnership that harnesses the latest technology to securely compare state data and keep voter information more up-to-date. State participation promotes more comprehensive and accurate voter rolls and registration systems and reduces costs associated with inaccurate lists."

^^^^
This is about targeting swing states

Soros gave millions to these guys

Obama has made public commitments at the annual conference of the National Council of La Raza (NCLR) and other events to make immigration reform a top priority; he has reiterated these commitments in private conference calls with immigrant rights leaders.

Last edited:
Leak

"There are two years remaining in the Obama Administration, and it is projected by all that the anticipated results of the fall elections will make legislative accomplishments of significance nearly impossible. U.S. Programs grantees, and the OSF network more broadly, are thinking about how the administration can cement progress on key priorities through executive actions, while also minimizing problematic developments with long-term consequences.

Using three anchor grantees and a former senior administration official as discussants to detail their views of priorities and constraints,we will consider both the most promising substantive areas for executive action (in areas from transparency to criminal justice to wage and labor rules)
as well how OSF might effectively further these"

Participants:

Maria Echaveste, Warren Institute on Law and Social Policy
Neera Tanden, Center for American Progress
Michael Waldman, Brennan Center
Wade Henderson, Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights

Shadow Government: WikiLeaks Exposes George Soros Controlling Clinton

Propaganda to "create the climate most conducive" to allowing illegals citizenship

From a document titled "US Programs Transparency Fund"

TIF’s main priority in this area is to support the smart and well-coordinated effort to modernize the nation’s antiquated voter registration system, so as to shift the onus for registration from private individuals and groups to the government and also to further simplify the process by making use of new technologies.

We recommend the Pew Center on the States’ Voter Registration Modernization Initiative, which engages and educates state elections officials nationwide on the feasibility and prudence of such reform, while also concentrating efforts in a handful of target states to develop state registration systems that are automatic, permanent and more efficient to administer.

The PEW Charitable Trust's website describes this plan in 3 parts:

-Online voter registration
-Automated motor-voter registration (like CA's current program)
-ERIC

"ERIC is a multistate partnership that harnesses the latest technology to securely compare state data and keep voter information more up-to-date. State participation promotes more comprehensive and accurate voter rolls and registration systems and reduces costs associated with inaccurate lists."

^^^^
This is about targeting swing states

Maybe I'm missing something but this seems to be saying that he's trying to increase voter participation.

Maybe I'm missing something but this seems to be saying that he's trying to increase voter participation.

Hans is machine-gunning propaganda in hopes that no one will bother to think about individual pieces. Common tactic of hacks (we see it all the time here).

Almost all the right-wing media's outrages about Soros are similarly stupid ("almost" because I can't keep up with all of them and there might be something legit somewhere).

In key states (otherwise swing states) Not as damning as other leaks but I figured it was worth a mention. It ties into democrats using people as voters. You think they care about people like illegal immigrants except for the fact that they are importing voters that will vote for their interests for generations?

Also...why do we want Soros meddling into our affairs?

Im curious, but why is he financing all these things and getting so involved with all these politicians? Im slow when it comes to politics and its hard for me to understand what it is this guy is actually trying to accomplish here, for better or worse.

I was slightly on the fence about Soros' larger intentions, so I want to thank TS for helping me realize what a good dude IRL he is.

Long story short is that it was as an investor, kind of applying philosophy to making predictions about markets. Possibly the smartest guy in finance (and that's saying something!).

He made a billion in a day (personally) by realizing and going all in on the realization that the European Exchange Rate Mechanism was unsustainable and the pound was way overvalued, and by betting so much that it would eventually be devalued, he hastened the process of the devaluation, which made him some enemies (people who didn't really understand how the whole thing worked).

He also made enemies among Russians (and thus Internet trolls and CTers) by promoting democratization in former Soviet states and among the American right by opposing Bush's foreign policy (which in turn has led to a lot of ridiculous lies being spread about him).

Thanks. This stuff is arcane to me, so bear with my ignorance here. How exactly did Soros make money with his prediction? Like, what assets did he own, and how did their value end up rising by the pound's value going down?

f Soros is doing well, then Obama better not say anything to indicate there is anything wrong with economic policy.

Im curious, but why is he financing all these things and getting so involved with all these politicians? Im slow when it comes to politics and its hard for me to understand what it is this guy is actually trying to accomplish here, for better or worse.

He suffered through Nazi occupation as a child and has a strong belief in what he calls an "Open Society," following Karl Popper (who he actually took classes from):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Society_Foundations

In key states (otherwise swing states) Not as damning as other leaks but I figured it was worth a mention. It ties into democrats using people as voters. You think they care about people like illegal immigrants except for the fact that they are importing voters that will vote for their interests for generations?

Also...why do we want Soros meddling into our affairs?

I mean our politicians like Obama actually doing things because he told them so? Or is he backing hem because they have he same political philosophy?

Is he doing things that benefits him at the detriment o American interests?

Thanks. This stuff is arcane to me, so bear with my ignorance here. How exactly did Soros make money with his prediction? Like, what assets did he own, and how did their value end up rising by the pound's value going down?

It's pretty simple. He just borrowed in pounds, converted to Deutschmarks, and then later paid back the loan in pounds (betting, correctly, that pounds would be worth much less relative to Deutschmarks later). So when the GBP fell relative to the Deutschmark, he made that much in profit (minus transaction fees and interest--though we're talking about a really short turnaround here). It's just like shorting a stock (that is, you borrow the stock, convert to dollars--i.e., sell it--and then later repay the stock--i.e., buy it again and give it back).

@IDL is much better at explaining this.

Soros' goal is a centralized world government that's not accountable to anyone but himself and others like him. Think of EU, but much much larger. By bankrolling politicians and special interest groups in various democratic nations, he is placing his pawns in positions where they hold power over policy. They still answer to him, and implement laws and regulations that fit his vision.

A lot of that vision includes open borders, flooding nations with outsider cultures, and turning native majorities into numerical minorities when it comes to voting. Imagine what happens once illegal citizens or refugees from other nations gain the ability to vote.

He's destroying nations from within, one move at a time. It is death by 1000 cuts. You are seeing the ultimate corruption of a capitalist system.

He is obsessed with transforming the world. He wants to do away with all borders and wants a world government. He considers himself an invisible god (his words) that controls things behind the scenes.

He is anti-capitalism and sees the US as the biggest obstacle in achieving his goals in creating a worldwide welfare structure.

This is just a short summary. The dude has his hands into almost everything

Here is a summary that is a little old:

Too much to post.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1276

Research for yourself also. Almost any group of unrest that you can think of...he has sunk millions of dollars into

Just remember, Hillary is his puppet. If you hate the US vote for Hillary and you want the US to move towards fundamentally changing vote for Hillary. I am serious.

#IDL is much better at explaining this.

Soros' goal is a centralized world government that's not accountable to anyone but himself and others like him. Think of EU, but much much larger.

That's actually the exact opposite of his goals, and of his concrete actions. Fighting for increased democracy has been his biggest cause.

I was slightly on the fence about Soros' larger intentions, so I want to thank TS for helping me realize what a good dude IRL he is.

Cool. So you hate the US, want it torn down, you want the world to have open borders, and a one world government. Good to know

Back