George Soros financing European Muslim Brotherhood groups

Son of Jamin

Make MMA Great Again
@Silver
Reaction score
Several European Muslim Brotherhood organizations disguised as civil rights groups have received funding from George Soros' Open Society Foundations, mostly to combat 'Islamophobia': A concept created by Islamists to demonize criticizing Islam.

Other examples of his funding:
CqzP3uFWEAM4iXa.jpg

C_Axt_kXUAEO3v6.jpg

Meanwhile, the vice-president of the EU calls Hungary's criticism of George Soros as antisemitic:

EU official: Hungarian prime minister’s crusade against George Soros is anti-Semitic
May 5, 2017 4:06pm
7shares
(JTA) — A leading official in the European Commission — one of the European Union’s governing bodies — implied that efforts by Hungary’s prime minister to shut down a university founded by George Soros are anti-Semitic.

http://www.jta.org/2017/05/05/news-...-crusade-against-george-soros-is-anti-semitic

can't say I'm surprised at this piece of shit

Dr. Evil, at it again. lol at "Finnish Somali League"

How many times do we have to let this happen before doing something about these Hungarians?

Dig down to the bottom of any one of these scandals and it's always a Hungarian at the bottom of it.

How many times do we have to let this happen before doing something about these Hungarians?

Dig down to the bottom of any one of these scandals and it's always a Hungarian at the bottom of it.
I'm cool with Hungarians overall. My good friends from college were almost the whole olympic boxing team from Hungary. I was a TYT subscriber and a leftist in college, and one of the Hungarians whose name started with 3 consonants put me in my place pretty easily once at a house party when I said America sucks and is unfair and communism rules. He told me about the breadlines he had to stand in as a kid. That was the first and last time I ever used an argument from TYT or my professors to somebody who had real experience with the thing I was advocating.

Poor guy should realize that most of these groups are scams, which are dissolved the moment they no longer receive funding.

inb4 the same people call you a conspiracy theorist in the face of evidence against soros

34pxll4.jpg

The globalists like Soros and Islamic groups in Europe have overlapping interests.

The Soros's of the world are facilitating and promoting the demographics re-engineering of Europe, dissolution of nation, and drive for international governance (which will be controlled by private Oligarchy).

Islamic groups want to advance Islam in Europe.

So it works out for them both, at least in the short term.

But as TheGreatA mentioned, once they are through being useful they are likely to be discarded.

The globalists like Soros and Islamic groups in Europe have overlapping interests.

The Soros's of the world are facilitating and promoting the demographics re-engineering of Europe, dissolution of nation, and drive for international governance (which will be controlled by private Oligarchy).

But as TheGreatA mentioned, once they are through being useful they are likely to be discarded.

Correct and as illustrated before you often have a Frankenstein and monster situation where they create/boost up a group which having become powerful enough turns against its master and begins pursuing its own agenda. Whether it be extremist Islamists, radical feminists, Ukrainian NeoNazis or someone else.

These are dark days. History is going to look back on us as the people who fucked everything up.

It is easier to just call it what it is. The oligarchs are working to genocide native Europeans.

...but guise, Soros is just a super generous "philanthropist" and all this is just "charity".

Back