George Michael is the reason you can go into work without shaving and be thought of as fashionable

Looks too "clean" for the south

We will rise again.

General%20Robert%20E%20Lee%20Commander%20in%20Chief%20of%20the%20Confederate%20Army.jpg

At least now when someone tells me to shave i can silence them permanently by calling them a homophobe.

Rob halford popularized metal studs/spikes and leather from the gay s&m clubs he went to.

I learned that you can shower and use mouth wash at the same time thereby getting clean outside and on the inside at the same time.

Thanks, George Michael !

dude made some good love songs. careless whisper and last christmas are solid. if you aint man enough to like george michael, too bad.
I'm not against gay music. I just never cared for the songs. I like Elton John and Duran Duran. As for Love Songs I gotta go Journey or Motown.

I find that using a file for my big toe nail helps me from getting ingrown nails or sharp edges which ruin my socks!

Thanks, George Michael!

Serge Gainsbourge popularised the 5 o'clock shadow.

2017 is our year to make America great again. @j123

Trump-in-confederate-flag-jacket.png

I think I've been talking to you too much on Sherdog, I had this weird dream last night where I had confederate stuff. In the dream things heated when I was at the gym and the change room revealed I was wearing rebel boxer briefs.

You're a bad influence bud.

Back