George Michael dead at 53

George Michael's manager is reporting that Heart Failure killed him. Is that the truth? I don't know.

The BBCs headline of "Dies peacefully at his home" is obvious propaganda, but anyways RIP.

Like, "Oh, AIDS is cool it only causes you to die peacefully at home. Let nobody question the things that cause it, because such questioning is not allowed in the West."

Fkn BBC is the worst.

And oh, last thing? "Father Figure" takes a little of the sting away from his death; the 'Michael Jackson' effect. Listen closely to THAT song,knowing what you know about the guy. **sighhh** Still.. Fkn RIP man.

People here are saying aids but I think it had to do with his marijuana problem. He definitely overdosed on the pots.

Why is this posted in the War Room?

A life long pervert is dead from AIDS. Condolences to his family but I don't give a shit.

The BBCs headline of "Dies peacefully at his home" is obvious propaganda, but anyways RIP.

Like, "Oh, AIDS is cool it only causes you to die peacefully at home. Let nobody question the things that cause it, because such questioning is not allowed in the West."

Fkn BBC is the worst.

And oh, last thing? "Father Figure" takes a little of the sting away from his death; the 'Michael Jackson' effect. Listen closely to THAT song,knowing what you know about the guy. **sighhh** Still.. Fkn RIP man.

move to fucking syria.

cant believe you guys give me shit.

im tired of this shit where people we grew up listening to die. it aint even like were getting old, they just going far too soon.

Why is this posted in the War Room?

A life long pervert is dead from AIDS. Condolences to his family but I don't give a shit.

omar-mateen-orlando-shooting-called-911.jpg

american taliban. white isis. take your pick.

no humanity, just religious indoctrination and hate.

go on about the muslims, but you tossers are the real crazy ones.

Last edited:
"Father Figure" takes a little of the sting away from his death; the 'Michael Jackson' effect. Listen closely to THAT song,knowing what you know about the guy. **sighhh** Still.. Fkn RIP man.

lol, I went through the same though process. The music video features a woman but I mean, who the f does he really want to be a father figure of? lol

Same with Elton John's "You Can Make History":
I don't miss a beat of your animal heart
And when you push from behind I know I can
Cover a mountain with the palm of my hand

OK, that could be intepreted as encouragement but WHAT ELSE could he mean by it?

lol, I went through the same though process. The music video features a woman but I mean, who the f does he really want to be a father figure of? lol

OK, that could be intepreted as encouragement but WHAT ELSE could he mean by it?
man that's sick.

man that's sick.

fill me in. So Elton is in front of someone getting it English Bulldog style and then?

who forgot to wake him up before they went went?

RIP to GM. Dude was part of my youth's soundtrack.

Back