George Michael dead at 53

Used to go to a recreation camp thing in the summer. I was probably 6 years old. A camp counselor had us all in a classroom type room while she watched George Michael videos on VHS including I want your sex. I remember thinking how weird it was. She seemed old at the time, but she was probably a teenager.

We all know what happened to her:

Friday-the-13th.jpg

There's a kid in my family. He's extremely bright (honors), talented (singer), and practices MMA. He will have his choice of university, and will probably get a full ride because he's so advanced academically. He seems to have everything going for him, but he's suicidal. He's suicidal because he's gay, and his father doesn't accept it. Actually, his father calls him a f** regularly, and wants nothing to do with him, all in the name of religion. There are multiple sides of the stories that you tell.

His father's a dick. But I wanna get to the point: let's hope the kid's not gonna end up like George Michael. Love does not equal perversion.

He has a cover of Bonnie Raits I can't make you love me that I once saw on Youtube. It was a live version and I was very impressed with his talent.
He knew how to sing love songs like no other

Sad that today's music has none of that. is just that work work work work work work crap

Homosexuality has existed throughout the animal kingdom since the dawn of time. The liberal agenda of indoctrinating children into this ridiculous SJW/identity politics lifestyle is separate from that.

I agree that 'coming out' is a stupid concept. Someone's sexuality's their business and they should keep it that way. This whole labelling culture is damaging to society. We're being divided.

I agree on a lot of this. I just don't think it's appropriate to use the death of a human being as an excuse to bash gays. At least TS should be honest and say good riddance, instead of going on an anti gay tirade and putting RIP at the end.
I agree that the TS didn't come across with the right attitude about this. People are mourning a loss here. It's a sad day for many.

Used to go to a recreation camp thing in the summer. I was probably 6 years old. A camp counselor had us all in a classroom type room while she watched George Michael videos on VHS including I want your sex. I remember thinking how weird it was. She seemed old at the time, but she was probably a teenager.

We all know what happened to her:
WTF? I remember someone telling me he got 'educated' about gays and tolerance in a HS ESL class. They showed the movie "A Seperate Peace" He was pissed.

RIP was a great singer

Enjoy being "holier than thou" about his death because he's gay and don't be sad I'm sure Elton John doesn't have long to live either. Stay classy war room ;)

Dude he was the gay Charlie Sheen, not hard to be holier than thou

Fuck, he may have been more promiscuous

And I don't really give a fuck about people getting their fuck on, hell be the engineer for the football team...just don't be shocked when your dick falls off or your pussy is leaking cottage cheese

Dude he was the gay Charlie Sheen, not hard to be holier than thou

Fuck, he may have been more promiscuous
Charlie Sheen is going the same route unfortunately.

And Charlie was having gay sex too. Supposedly there was a video of him with a trannie.

Charlie Sheen is going the same route unfortunately.

And Charlie was having gay sex too. Supposedly there was a video of him with a trannie.

I don't think Charlie was gay, maybe Bi, but likely IMO he just liked to get his fuck on

GM was very talented. Lots of great songs. Too bad.

Well Charlie was having gay sex. I just include bi as also gay.

I know you are very repressed sexually, but even you must understand that he could be having "gay" sex without being gay

Hell, I bet that George dipped his dick in some pussy

Well Charlie was having gay sex. I just include bi as also gay.
Yeah, I read some where that if you allow yourself to be too promiscuous, you'll end up entertaining 'other notions' Which means there's no clear cut boundary any more. Once you venture out, everything seems relative. They all go together.

Spent a lot of times with homeless, street people and they told me the trans/homo prostitutes make the most money from STRAIGHT men. Dude told me his straight married friends would pass right over female hookers and go for the male ones.

I know you are very repressed sexually, but even you must understand that he could be having "gay" sex without being gay

Hell, I bet that George dipped his dick in some pussy
If you are having gay sex, that classifies as gay.

I saw a stat where the majority of homosexuals have had hetero sex.

Yeah, I read some where that if you allow yourself to be too promiscuous, you'll end up entertaining 'other notions' Which means there's no clear cut boundary any more. Once you venture out, everything seems relative. They all go together
I've read that also.

His father's a dick. But I wanna get to the point: let's hope the kid's not gonna end up like George Michael. Love does not equal perversion.

I agree. But rip went off on a tangent so I wanted to provide some perspective to what he spoke on.

shit year for celebs.

wow.

fucking shame. RIP.

Spent a lot of times with homeless, street people and they told me the trans/homo prostitutes make the most money from STRAIGHT men. Dude told me his straight married friends would pass right over female hookers and go for the male ones.
If those men are engaging in that kind of sex, that is not straight. That's homosexual.

If those men are engaging in that kind of sex, that is not straight. That's homosexual.
yeah, my point is a straight guy can just cross the line if he subjects himself to certain habits

Back