George Michael dead at 53

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...r-george-michael-dead-at-53.html?refresh=true

Singer George Michael, who sold more than 100 million albums over a pop music career spanning almost four decades, has died at the age of 53, his publicist said Sunday.

"It is with great sadness that we can confirm our beloved son, brother and friend George passed away peacefully at home over the Christmas period," read a statement issued to the British media.

The BBC reported that an ambulance was called to Michael's home in Oxfordshire, England shortly before 2 p.m. local time (9 a.m. ET) Sunday.

The report added that there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding Michael's death.
wham-turn-george-michael-90718d14-c6d5-4170-9f7f-6adc5d2d5bac.jpg

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/george-michael-dead-at-53-w457753
"I am in deep shock," Elton John wrote on Instagram. "I have lost a beloved friend - the kindest, most generous soul and a brilliant artist. My heart goes out to his family and all of his fans."

So sad, such talent! Crazy lifestyle, him and Elton both. He was doing this casual sex thing in a London park years ago when he just drove to the park and had casual sex in public with any guy he saw there. Reap what you sow :( RIP man.

[Insert typical WR gay bashing] but hey, I'm a good christian so RIP and let's hope our children don't follow his example.

[Insert typical WR gay bashing] but hey, I'm a good christian so RIP and let's hope our children don't follow his example.
if you knew what he's done for decades, you'd say the same thing.

the only publication openly reporting GM's death as AIDS related seems to have crashed.

Here is the headline from the Santa Monica Observer:

"Singer George Michael Succumbs to HIV/AIDS at 53 in London"

And the Santa Monica Observer was up earlier today because I read another news item there.

the only publication openly reporting GM's death as AIDS related seems to have crashed.

Here is the headline from the Santa Monica Observer:

"Singer George Michael Succumbs to HIV/AIDS at 53 in London"

He's been really sick since 2011

So if you assume it was aids, its safe to assume that he passed that shit on through his promiscuity

Many of you aren't old enough to know or remember but its funny thinking back that people were surprised that he liked dick.

Bishes were all pissed after Faith, they wanted his dick bad

Many gay men that die young like that die to AIDS, drug overdose, or suicide.

Regardless of what took him, it's a sad day for George Michael's family, friends and his fans.

Back