Rumored George Masvidal knocks out 3 dudes at a club story

I can just hear Masvidal saying "I couldn't risk it"

How the fuck was he in danger from a throwaway comment from Edwards as he walked by, 20 yards away? Masvidal just has that "thug" mentality.

*timestamped

...Masvidal is a bit paranoid but when Masvidal senses that he's in danger, he doesn't hesitate to use his abilities protect and defend himself

People haven't forgot they just know the context of those fights. He lost the majority of those fights by being conservative. The potential was always there, he just would hesitate to pull the trigger. You'd have to be blind to not see the difference in his approach now.

He is on a 3 fight win streak, before that Wonderboy put on a clinic on him.

So he won against: Till, a guy that lost all his ufc fights and only shoots for takedowns, and a gatekeeper.

Till win was legit (he was losing tho), the others don't say much to me. Conor touched two belts in way less time, I'd bet on him, Masvidal never won against a champion caliber fighter, and Conor, like him or not, is a former two division champion.

You sound like that guy that likes to get drunk and fight drunk people that can't fight.

Or maybe your Rambo.
Thank you, I never knew what I sounded like before. OR, instead of being Rambo, I'm Masvidal, who we just learned does like knocking out guys that can't fight.

if it comes form chael it's either false or very modified & romanticized to make it more sensational

He is on a 3 fight win streak, before that Wonderboy put on a clinic on him.

So he won against: Till, a guy that lost all his ufc fights and only shoots for takedowns, and a gatekeeper.

Till win was legit (he was losing tho), the others don't say much to me. Conor touched two belts in way less time, I'd bet on him, Masvidal never won against a champion caliber fighter, and Conor, like him or not, is a former two division champion.
Like I said context matters. What he did at fw means nothing against Masvidal. As soon as Conor left 145 he's only looked good against Alvarez and Cowboy whos been already been demolished by not only Mas but a handful of fighters.

Conor was immediately choked out by Nate and barely won the rematch the minute he moved up. He's gonna have to deal with some of the same problems he had with Nate and more. Masvidal hits alot harder than Nate and he's better wrestler.

You referenced the Till fight, but it's actually great example of why Masvidal is a terrible matchup for him. Till looked like a fuckin Lhw and not only did Masvidal absorb his best shots he landed multiple bombs of his own even before the knockout. I don't think Conor got the cardio to get Masvidal out.

Masvidal one tko loss years ago was even an early stoppage. If we're talking gambling, Masvidal is the smart money.

Last edited:
Unfortunate situation for the fella in the bathroom

When people are trying to assault you, you get amped and an innocent bystander might be in danger

Remember guys, this probably took place in Florida... so getting knocked out at random in a nightclub bathroom is pretty tame all things considered.

Remember that footage of Roger Huerta KOing that larger guy for hitting a girl. On the street, night footage. That was sweet. I kinda feel like he deserved some better luck in life.
He did date Arianny in her prime!

but totally, the back half of his career in MMA has been rough.

Who have not knocked out 3 drunk guys before? Is normal

I'm tempted to throw some cash at Conor if the fight happens.

People seem to forget that Jorge lost like 13 fights.

people seen to forget that most of those loses where close split decisions against top competition.

He clearly has improved alot

These are all dirty lies. Jorge is innocent.

07-minister.jpg

Conor touched two belts in way less time, I'd bet on him, Masvidal never won against a champion caliber fighter, and Conor, like him or not, is a former two division champion.

Conor earned his LW title shot by going 1-1 with Nate, with the win coming via majority decision. So he got there by being airlifted over legit contenders and then beat Eddie, who promptly flunked out of the UFC.
Strip fanboyism aside and it’s quite clear: he is not a legitimate LW champ.
What he did at FW was impressive but we’re talking WW here, where Conor is 2-1 vs gatekeepers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back