Rumored George Masvidal knocks out 3 dudes at a club story

Hope it was happy hour. Only cost $3.50 for a serving of three piece and jack with soda...

We all saw Masvidal suckerpunching Leon Edwards. Let's be fair.. that was a scumbag move but we all like Jorge and nobody likes Edwards so he got a pass for that.

Now Chael posted a story about Jorge knocking out 3 guys in a nightclub:

For lazy people with short attention span who can't hear a good old Uncle Chael story, here is the short version:

- Jorge is in a club and 2 guys approach him.
- One of them touches Jorge's gold chain. Masvidal thinks he might be getting robbed and punches both guys out.
- Jorge goes to the bathroom to dissapear from the scene. A random guy walks behind him and he knocks him out just in case he was with the other 2. "I couldn't take the risk" he said.

First 2 guys is not sucker punched

if you grab a mans chain that you don’t know you better be ready to fight

I think the 3 guys took a dive.

First 2 guys is not sucker punched

if you grab a mans chain that you don’t know you better be ready to fight

This. What kind of a sheltered retard do u have to be to argue otherwise lol

Masvidal is the king of sucker punches. Says so himself, and the way he explains it, cant argue with him being right about the best street fighters focusing on having the best sucker punches

Talks about around 6:20 into the video. Also remember Conor saying something similar in an interview when asked about street fights. Conor said that there are two things you look for, one is landing a solid punch and two is knowing your quickest exit lmao

we'll never truly know whether the 3rd man was suckered or not

either way Mas is a G

One minute you think you’re looking at Spanish Jesus , next minute you’re waking up from getting knocked the F out. Must be crazy.

... hopefully it’s not in front of your girl

Nothing you just described is a sucker punch.

I knew the demographics of this site leaned a certain way but surely you're trolling here?

I got the same thing from the Leon Edwards scenario that I got from Chaels story.

Masvidal is a bit paranoid but when Masvidal senses that he's in danger, he doesn't hesitate to use his abilities protect and defend himself

Doesn't seem like the sort of person who belongs in a civilized society

mess with the bull you get the horns

jorgeface.gif

I knocked out 6 dudes in one night with a club in a bar.

Back