George Jung, inspiration for the movie BLOW, released from prison

Not to one up you, but someone I know thought Tiny Dancer was Tony Danza.

Hold me closer Tony Danza,
Count the headlights on the highway.
Lay me down in sheets of linen,
You had a busy day today.

Fuck that's priceless.

I used to think that the Outkast song where they say "shake it like a Polaroid picture" was "shake it like a corduroy ninja".

Good for him.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.

Lol no one that replied has seen the movie I take it.

Nobody should be making decisions about any real person due to a movie "based" on their life.

Can't understand why the posters here are giving him are wishing him well just because his life inspired a major film. BS if you ask me.

I'm indifferent. But he's served his time. No reason to call BS on people wishing him well if that's what they're choosing to do.

Good movie. Hope we see a pic of Jung and depp next.

Oh sherdog, you condemn pimps in one thread then applaud drug traffickers in the next thread. Get your stuff together kids...

you mean he went to prison at 50? hell he got a half century of the good life.

I had no idea he was that old either. I figured he was mid to late 30s when seeing the movie and Depp portraying him.

I had no idea he was that old either. I figured he was mid to late 30s when seeing the movie and Depp portraying him.

I don't know man, he looked pretty rough before that last arrest.

I wonder if he has a large quanity of money buried or stashed some where....

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.

Very poetic of you TZ. Nice post.

I wonder if he has a large quanity of money buried or stashed some where....

if he did, don't you think he would have used that money to move to Cali w/ his daughter instead of a one time coke deal?

Back