Media George Bush vs Conrad reflexes side by side video

Bush has ten times the charisma, ten times the funny lines, and ten times the head movement. McGregor doesn't even begin to compare.

Bush has ten times the charisma, ten times the funny lines, and ten times the head movement. McGregor doesn't even begin to compare.

that’s why one was USA president n the other was plumber/welfare recipient

If w was in ufc he would be champ with minimal training n would be selling 10 million ppv

that’s why one was USA president n the other was plumber/welfare recipient

If w was in ufc he would be champ with minimal training n would be selling 10 million ppv
george_w_bush_suckerpunch.gif
He has fantastic dirty boxing

Peace unto you my Sherbrother.

But don't be making excuses for a shitty person. Punches to the dome did not make Conor an asshole. Money, bad company and weak character looked after that.

Es normal.

people are more complex than you realize maybe. people make poor choices but there is always complexity in the bigger picture as to why those decision are made. conor always had behavior issues and seemingly drank to much and did coke. Hes not innocent. its just not worth to energy to hate on someone when nothing is black and white.

He flat lined millions of people. Conrad is an insect compared to him. was the true baddest man on the planet for an 8 years period in history.
Not really. He was a tough talker up to the war. As soon as the Iraqis fought back, he was all whine, blaming faulty intel. Like all the Iraq war supporters. Not one of them stands up and take ownership. Torture and slaughtering women and children is easy when somebody else does it for you. 99% of the war supporters are idiots. The war was about enriching the 1%. Bush wasn't lying when he said the war will pay for itself. He and his fellow war profiteers made a killing, while the 99% pays for it.

Here's Blair cashing in with fellow war criminals and grifters. This is the true axis of evil. Death merchants, psychopaths and sadists.
_b73cd57c-f4e8-11e9-a07e-c7ba67183ab2.png

The sad truth is that most people are scum. That in itself couldn't bother me less. What bothers me is that they destroy for everybody else. They threw the 2014-15 refugee crisis on all of us. Did they step up like men and dealt with it? No, they just whined like children. They got what they wanted and still whine. The only people with a legitimate right to whine are the people who opposed the war. They are forced to deal with things they didn't want in the first place.

people are more complex than you realize maybe. people make poor choices but there is always complexity in the bigger picture as to why those decision are made. conor always had behavior issues and seemingly drank to much and did coke. Hes not innocent. its just not worth to energy to hate on someone when nothing is black and white.

I don't disagree. I don't have hate for entertainers I have never met. it's a waste of mental energy.

Sadly I am not a young man any more so the complexity of people is a lesson I don't need to learn. I think when you have experience you can trust your judgement.

My old sensei used to have a saying about poor technique in kata. Basically it's like a buckle in a wheel. You don't notice it when you are going slow but as you speed up you see it more and more and you can drive the bike.

For Conor the money and fame are the speed but the buckle was always there. You can google for an old John Kavenagh interview when Conor was starting out how he used to hit hard on the women and youths in the class until John had to kick the shit out of him to teach him a lesson and calm him down.

If you've trained you'll know these assholes are 10 a penny. But fill them full of coke and surround them with yes men and what happens.

Not really. He was a tough talker up to the war. As soon as the Iraqis fought back, he was all whine, blaming faulty intel. Like all the Iraq war supporters. Not one of them stands up and take ownership. Torture and slaughtering women and children is easy when somebody else does it for you. 99% of the war supporters are idiots. The war was about enriching the 1%. Bush wasn't lying when he said the war will pay for itself. He and his fellow war profiteers made a killing, while the 99% pays for it.

Here's Blair cashing in with fellow war criminals and grifters. This is the true axis of evil. Death merchants, psychopaths and sadists.
_b73cd57c-f4e8-11e9-a07e-c7ba67183ab2.png

The sad truth is that most people are scum. That in itself couldn't bother me less. What bothers me is that they destroy for everybody else. They threw the 2014-15 refugee crisis on all of us. Did they step up like men and dealt with it? No, they just whined like children. They got what they wanted and still whine. The only people with a legitimate right to whine are the people who opposed the war. They are forced to deal with things they didn't want in the first place.

Oh god I knew with a thread like this it wouldn’t be long until someone like you showed up. Go stand on the street corner with your “blood for oil” sign. Keep your shitty political opinions out of the heavies

Oh god I knew with a thread like this it wouldn’t be long until someone like you showed up. Go stand on the street corner with your “blood for oil” sign. Keep your shitty political opinions out of the heavies
but he s right, you know

This leads me to the question: just how good is George W. Bush?

Bush by Drone bomb first round.

Back