1. Walt Harris' daughter is missing around Auburn, Alabama. Please read this thread for more information.

Social George Bush sitting with Ellen Degeneres at the Packers vs Cowboys game: Update Ellen Responds...

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Steve-French, Oct 6, 2019.

1. SmilinDesperado

SmilinDesperado Silver Belt

Where did I say that?
    I'm talking about the general idea of why people are calling out Ellen.
    The gay part of this has hardly been mentioned in this thread, it's mostly been about Bush and his legacy of the Iraq War.
    Nobody said anything about Bush promoting harming gays, but he was definitely not for letting them have the same rights as other American citizens either.

2. SRN

SRN SOCRATEEEES

Nice message Ellen!I was really surprised people were criticizing her simply because she sat next to Bush and acted like a decent person. I truly hope the raging left days are finally comingt to an end. It would be awesome to have sanity and civility back.

Bob Arctor likes this.
  3. SBJJ

SBJJ Yellow Card Yellow Card

So the same people bashing the War Machine that brought us Desert Storm, The Sequel, Libya and Syria are now believing and supporting this same machine as it tries to take out our current president?

Me thinks you guys are not actually Anti War

Bob Arctor likes this.
  4. Anung Un Rama

Anung Un Rama Idol of Millions Platinum Member

[​IMG]

5. Graves

Graves ******WTF Belt****** Platinum Member

war sucks.
    dying in war sucks even worse.
    I've sometimes imagined battlefield
    last moments.
    do the lights just go out?
    Tony style?

SIRGAY HARITONOB! likes this.
  6. SmilinDesperado

SmilinDesperado Silver Belt

This is kind of a weird thing that Conservatives like to say, and it just shows which of us is more tribal.
    The "left eating their own" is the left having standards. Instead of sucking Trump's dick and throwing our morals out the window like Republicans, the left is more likely to call out their fellow lefties for being wrong.
    Plenty of people on the left hate Hilary which is why she got beat by Trump. We call out our shitbirds. Republicans don't.
    How you guys spin that into a negative thing just shows your partisanship.

There are definitely people that go way too far with the woke shit and trying to call out everything, but the general practice of calling out someone that's wrong, even when they're you're politcal ally should be pretty standard.

7. regmma123

regmma123 Brown Belt

An American who didnt vote for him

8. franklinstower

franklinstower Red Belt

How sick do you have to be to think that mass murder doesn't actually bother anyone?

SmilinDesperado likes this.
  9. K1levelgrappler

K1levelgrappler Brown Belt

I bet Trump will get a similar rehabilitation when he’s out of office. He’ll seem like a loveable scamp compared to the next Republican president who will be personally executing migrants on live TV while screaming WETBACKS at the top of his lungs.

“I didn’t agree with Trump on much but he was much more presidential than this guy!”

10. IGotAHugePeckah

IGotAHugePeckah the least gay sherdogger

This just proves how the left is getting more and more retarded each year, because Ellen had Bush on her show 2 years ago and I didn't hear dick about it. She danced with him, joked around, talked about how she was good friends with his daughter, etc. It really made Bush look endearing and her studio audience loved him.

Now she shares a laugh with him at a football game and people have their pitchforks out. Hilarious! Mark Ruffalo is an insufferable douchebag.

11. PEB

PEB Atomic Butt Drop Champ :)

This video going to explode I heard about it and it really hits home to why George is just not a guy you don't agree with he is responsible for the war in Iraq that ended the lives of thousands of servicemen and women over 250,000 with various levels of war injuries and disabilities and nearly a million Iraqis and is still going on. Before people rage about it remember the servicemen did what they where ordered to do from Bush and Cheney.

SmilinDesperado likes this.