George 13 kyokushin karate video...

This is why I burn all the videos from my childhood. Although it was not a very cheery childhood, my avatar gives you a glimpse into my dark cold tormented soul. My childhood was just as dark as these eyes you see.

It's great that GSP spent his entire career wearing gi's in his entrance. It gave him his identity, in a way as a fighter. Rebook imo robbed fighters of having some sort of identity style wise.

giphy.gif

Damn. It's possible to go from throwing mediocre techniques as a mcdojo black belt to being one of the top 3 GOAT mma fighters. The world is an amazing place.

It's great that GSP spent his entire career wearing gi's in his entrance. It gave him his identity, in a way as a fighter. Rebook imo robbed fighters of having some sort of identity style wise.

giphy.gif
I agree with you. Tito’s flaming shorts. Chuck liddells ice shorts. The wardrobe did making certain moments more memorable

giphy.gif

unless you're a flat earther who power drills your own penis.. They got an Identity for that.
upload_2021-3-27_14-51-12.jpeg

I agree with you. Tito’s flaming shorts. Chuck liddells ice shorts. The wardrobe did making certain moments more memorable

Yep, BJ with the black belt print in his shorts as well. Anderson's black and yellow colors. Imagine if Usman got a trademark apparel/shorts with the Nigerian colors, or Colby with the stars and stripes during MAGA time, or Cejudo continuing to wear that good ol' gold shorts. I guess we'll never know and we could only imagine.

GSP the Undisputed GOAT was actually a product of a McDojo

giphy.gif

I couldn't agree with you more. Back then you had memorable characters like Joe Riggs who was a child boxing star. Or Matt Hughes a farmer and karo parisyan who was a judo master.

Everyone was unique in their own way despite being not as evolved as moden fighters.

Reactions: Gio
Damn. It's possible to go from throwing mediocre techniques as a mcdojo black belt to being one of the top 3 GOAT mma fighters. The world is an amazing place.

Wonderboys father owns a mcdojo because wonderboy was teaching a class of 5 year olds and few of them had a brown belt.

For all the bad aspect of mcdojo, they at least teach flexibility and fitness exercises which is better than a CTE infested fight gym.

He mushroom cut but him for shore:

Those dudes sitting there in the back had no idea they were watching what would become arguably the greatest fighter ever.

Reactions: MRT
Back