News Geoff Neal “I want to be the first person to put (KO) Mike Perry away”

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
“It could go a bunch of different ways. I just see me winning. I want to be the first person to put him away,” Neal said. “No one has been able to finish him, so that is my goal. It is going to be a finish in the first round or be a three-round war.”

This will also be Neal’s first fight without working as a waiter on the side. The 29-year-old had been waiting as a side-gig for 10 years, but he realized now was the time to do fighting full-time.

———————————————

Perry is a tough out for anyone. He’s never been KO’d in MMA yet and everyone he has fought in the UFC were KO artists like Luque, Ponzinibbio, both Cowboys, in his recent run.

Could Neal Degrasse be the first to do it? I think it’ll end up being a 3 round war. Perry actually had a pretty close fight with Luque and he hurt Ponzi on a couple of exchanges too.

Neal said. “No one has been able to finish him.

20181111103257_20181110105427_GettyImages1060107890.JPG

Glad to see him confident going against the black belt hands of Platinum Perry... Hope Mike has reached final form Rocky III Eye of the Tiger.

Lol Mike’s nose looked like this and still didn’t get finished, there’s no way
960x0.jpg

Don’t know who’s gonna win this one but all I got to say, there gonna be more black on black crime!

giphy.gif

And I want a private jet with the UFC ring girls as my personal cabin crew... Live my life in the Mile High Club, only ever stopping to refuel and load back up on Monster Energy drinks and UFC branded Hotdogs with Bruce Buffer doing the safety drill, and Mike Goldberg as captain screaming "And it's all over" every time we touch down.

Platinum FTW.

I believe he certainly has the ability to do so but when Mike starts losing he likes to hug his opponents up against the fence. Will be harder to do when he employs that tactic.

Neal gonna try to knock the holiday spirit out of Platinum

Screenshot_20191211-114619_Snapchat.jpg

There’s no way Mike Perry eats bombs from this dude and stays upright

I’m simply not accepting it

Geoff "Get Real" Neal needs to get real.
Shit ain't happening.
He's about to catch Dem Blackbelt hands...if ya know what I mean [<cena1}

Yeah, no way.
To be fair though, it wasn't unreasonable to think Neal will be having a hard time finishing Perry..

But yeah, he did so and in a quite impressive manner as well!

Back