Genshin Impact

method115

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Has anyone played this game? They copied a lot from BOTW but added their own spin on it. Played about 5 hours last night, it's really great. If your a fan of BOTW you need to give this a try.

It's FTP but so far I' haven't spent a dime and I see no reason to. Even if I found a reason there's so much love and and thought put into this I wouldn't mind giving them some of my money.

In a lot of ways this game has made several improvements over what BOTW did and for the better. The world overall seems more a live. Combat is better, weapons don't break, more customization, spell combinations, more characters.

Way too much gacha for me.

Way too much gacha for me.

Yea that's what I've heard but I'm just going to keep putting in time and if it gets to a point where I need money to proceed I'll just stop playing.

Yea that's what I've heard but I'm just going to keep putting in time and if it gets to a point where I need money to proceed I'll just stop playing.
Seems fair. I played for a couple hours, was ok, especially for a multiplatform mobile title. I just really suck at the archer girl. Melee is fun though.

Tried it out for a couple of hours. Looks very pretty. Haven't gotten far enough to jjudge the story yet.

They really, really need better English language writers and translators.

Saw some screenshots from brother's streaming channel and giving it a shot.

I didn't realize this was ftp on consoles...might check it out...despite pay wall

It's a Chinese games so I'll pass.

So is the Wukong Black Myth game that will come out in a few years and it looks great. China is getting more wealthy and as a result their population will want more video games made with a budget. No reason to bring politics into video games. That is the one thing that unites us gamers

So is the Wukong Black Myth game that will come out in a few years and it looks great. China is getting more wealthy and as a result their population will want more video games made with a budget. No reason to bring politics into video games. That is the one thing that unites us gamers
I disagree. I will not purposely give chinese my information

Has me tossing aside my other Gacha's at the moment. Going to hit up the co-op when I get to AR 16(i think).

Beautiful game, very BoTW which is a compliment. Gacha system is always fun as long as it's playable as f2p.

Has me tossing aside my other Gacha's at the moment. Going to hit up the co-op when I get to AR 16(i think).

Beautiful game, very BoTW which is a compliment. Gacha system is always fun as long as it's playable as f2p.

Let me know when you do we can coop. I’m ar 12 right now. Just used my wishes for the first time and got an S tier character qiqi she made one of my boss fights so easy it was laughable. She can heal and attack at the same time.

I didn't realize this was ftp on consoles...might check it out...despite pay wall

Doesn't seem to have a pay wall (yet).

You can obviously sink in tons of money to get better stuff but it seems you can finish all the current content just fine without buying stuff.

Doesn't seem to have a pay wall (yet).

You can obviously sink in tons of money to get better stuff but it seems you can finish all the current content just fine without buying stuff.

From the little research I've done seems around AR25 is when you can be stopped by not having the proper characters\weapons. I'm at AR 13-14 right now I forget which and I've already put in about 10 hours into the game. If I can finish the main story without paying I'll end up throwing up $20-30 at the dev just because this is a well made game and they deserve something.

I played it yesterday for probably 5 hours or so got my world level or whatever to 9 but didn't seem like anything too special got bored pretty quick.

Maybe I just didn't reach the good parts but the game play got repetitive really quick and the story was god awful so nothing really sucked me in enough to continue, felt really average.

Yeah not downloading something that will steal my info (other than all the social media apps of course)

I played it yesterday for probably 5 hours or so got my world level or whatever to 9 but didn't seem like anything too special got bored pretty quick.

Maybe I just didn't reach the good parts but the game play got repetitive really quick and the story was god awful so nothing really sucked me in enough to continue, felt really average.

sounds like it’s not your thing. This is more for people who enjoyed BOTW or Jrpgs. Other than that it’s a lot like destiny and those kinds of games just getting materials and repeating dungeons/quest to get more materials. New things do open up as you level but if your already not interested doubt that will change.

sounds like it’s not your thing. This is more for people who enjoyed BOTW or Jrpgs. Other than that it’s a lot like destiny and those kinds of games just getting materials and repeating dungeons/quest to get more materials. New things do open up as you level but if your already not interested doubt that will change.

Yeah I don't think it is lol might give it another chance later tonight though maybe something will click with me once I get to the harder content.

I do like the way you upgrade and stuff though. Is there a way to get characters past 20 or is that it?

Yeah I don't think it is lol might give it another chance later tonight though maybe something will click with me once I get to the harder content.

I do like the way you upgrade and stuff though. Is there a way to get characters past 20 or is that it?

the only way to get characters past 20 is when you use wishes and get a character you already have. Then you get to ascend that character at level 20 to level 40. Then rinse repeat every 20 levels.

The MC seems to be the exception to this rule. You get materials to ascend him through the plot.

I luckily rolled a rank A character twice so I have two characters I can get to 40.

I just can't get into these cutey anime style games whatsoever..

I play Raid though. It's a strategic MMORPG. Kinda like those city building games but instead of building cities, you build heroes.

I just pulled this new legendary champ today. Grohak the Bloodied

Screenshot_20201005-221202_Raid.jpg

Back