Genki Sudo still at it!

I would gladly pay to watch this guy fight in the UFC. it's a shame he had to retire. he is one of the most exciting fighters ever

[insert_name_here];95182403 said:
Sudo Genki... We are all one! Sudo was an artist in the ring... He stopped 'cause he had a premonition of the end to his fighting career... Damn, This was when MMA was fun and full of personality... I hate this ultimate fighter era of our sport...

The magic of MMA is gone. I've been slowly losing interest every year since Pride was sold.

The magic of MMA is gone. I've been slowly losing interest every year since Pride was sold.

Same. I love martial arts as much as I always have but there's not much that interests me these days. Started skipping entire events for the first time ever in the last few years. But that's life I guess. Only thing that stays the same is that everything changes.

I forgot how slick he was back in the day, freaking 13 years ago. I'd like to see him on the mat today.

And the guy is only 36. He would be just past his prime fighting age, but we missed it because of those damn injuries.

I'd imagine he's still very slick.

Pimp on SO many levels. Always a fan.

Genki and Rich are the guys that you just can't hate.Amazing mans inside and outside of the cage

Back