Genius move by Woodley

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Comparing Kaep to Ali and getting everyone rustled up just in time for his title defense. Way to cash in on a very controversial subject that’s dominating the headlines. I don’t doubt that he was being sincere, but it was intentional and a smart move on his part.

It's just Woodley being Woodley...

Comparing Kaep to Ali and getting everyone rustled up just in time for his title defense. Way to cash in on a very controversial subject that’s dominating the headlines. I don’t doubt that he was being sincere, but it was intentional and a smart move on his part.

he has lost his focus and will pay for it with his belt in this fight.

giphy.gif

Did this actually warrant a thread? I reckon it'll get merged in a bit.

Yeah, him saying dumb shit will make people give 60 bucks to watch him stare at Till.

Deeeeeerp
gHiTtHj.png

A genius being a genius.
Depends how you see it. Will he grab attention and raise the ppv figures by ... what? 30k? 50k?

The genius in this matter is currently saying nothing and will make the highest figure for ufc this year. And possibly top5 all time.

And I am not even a Conor fan.

"Comparing Kaep to Ali and getting everyone rustled up..."

Only place I see this is Sherdog...

I haven't even seen it mentioned anywhere else...

This guy, i don't like this guy.

He's from the city where they had that crazy riot... comments like that further divide people and create an us vs them mentality.

giphy.gif

Typical Woodley, shooting himself in the foot

Colin takes no risks, if he really was willing to take them he would criticize islam since it's well documented that the prophet had black slaves and enslaving blacks is still done in the islamic arab world

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back