Genetically gifted fighters? Post some examples.

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I’m not just talking about any guy who’s lean with a six pack. I mean high level fighters who remain very muscled while cutting weight and training intensely.

Fighters who manage to show up at weigh ins+fights looking like they are showing up for physique/bodybuilding competitions instead.

847A3166-B372-4D4F-BFF7-CAE2DD0D2BC0.jpeg
72CC8562-95FC-40FF-A2B5-B8B5A88E43C3.png
FA868DA7-DE3C-4DCC-BF38-C02799748F71.jpeg
F67ABD06-489A-4D6A-9018-6DAB757BC699.jpeg

Any other fighters you consider to be in the 1% of the genetically gifted?

usa_today_10884201.0.jpg

Thinly veiled steroid thread.

And kvolcano or whatever

And 911 was an outside job

Uriah Faber. The guy still looked damn good even at 40.

I thought we were talking about freak attributes like Bisping's cardio but we're just comparing physiques like always lol.

10/10 troll thread. The majority of these fighters have had run ins with USADA and/or athletic commissions.

But continue....this thread has lots of comedic potential.

Lol @ putting GSP among 3 guys who have failed USADA testing

TS got a genetic gift too

tenor.gif

Sage Northcutt. It's a shame he had no place in that cage.

Fuck all this body builder bullshit.

Let’s talk about Jon Jones reach. Or Gaethje’s ability to take massive blows to the head. Cormiers ability to be essentially a fat fuck that just absolutely outworks everybody in two weight classes.

The real genetic freaks.

Etc

GSP always looked cut, and as far as we know, did it legally. Looks wise, Overeem always looked like one of the scariest dudes ever!

Thinly veiled steroid thread.
Not sure is steroid or just the usual sherdog man-love for the ripped fighters?

But these below are what TS should be focusing on if he was serious about this thread...

Uriah Faber. ....
Yes his ability to fight at this level, so deep into a career along with guys like Frankie Edgar are genetic freak aberrations.

I thought we were talking about freak attributes like Bisping's cardio but we're just comparing physiques like always lol.
another great example. Guys like Bisping and Tony Ferguson and Diego Sanchez who can put such a high work rate on you, for such a long period of time are genetic freaks.

Lol @ putting GSP among 3 guys who have failed USADA testing

TS got a genetic gift too

tenor.gif
Lol, you can't see anything wrong with that GSP picture and you're calling TS retarded?

:rolleyes:

Back