Generic Diaz Hater - "Nick Diaz' last win was against fat lightweight BJ Penn, HE SUCKS!!!"

trustno1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
First of all, he is the first guy to deliver a beating like that to BJ Penn. And then, you say he was losing ever since. It's true, no denying, officially that's the absolute truth. But only lames look at wiki/sherdog for records and base their judgement solely on that. To me, his only legit loss was against GSP - people might criticize him for being a blanket and all, but his style won over Nick Diaz in that fight, I admit.

But Condit and Silva... that's another story. He lost these fights on judges' scorecards, but no matter what's your subjective opinion on how the fights should be scored, these were close matches that could be interpreted in more that one way.

Truth and the matter is Nick can hang with the top and is legit even nowadays, despite what his record says. Only lames and blatant haters just look at his record and say "Wooo, he sucks, cause he last won in 2011". Now, whether he deserves a top fight, we can argue, but we can all see he is a money fight and even the top fighters themselves call him out. What does that tell you, then??? I'll let you answer that for yourselves.

For everyone saying what the thread title says there are a dozen people saying he could beat current champions at WW and MW.

And GSP did worse to BJ a long time before you say Diaz gave him the worst beating of his life.

And no the Anderson fight couldn't be interpreted any other way than Diaz got beat. Condit perhaps.

Give it up you degenerate pothead, your hero-crush is no longer relevant.

he was first? GSP made BJ quit on the stool, fool.

youre-god-damn-right.gif

i dont think he sucks but do think he sucks against specific fighters.

hes entertaining and thats what i will pay for.

Record whores are the first consumers of hype, is normal

Give it up you degenerate pothead, your hero-crush is no longer relevant.

That's why the first day his suspension expired he started rustling jimmies, including your hilarious little rant I'm quoting right now. Hahahaha, keep on going, I'm having a good laugh!

That's why the first day his suspension expired he started rustling jimmies, including your hilarious little rant I'm quoting right now. Hahahaha, keep on going, I'm having a good laugh!

That qualifies as a rant to you? k

Sherk won.

GSP won.

Anderson won.

Condit won.

Riggs won.

Sanchez won.

Those are the legit wins (and not all of them) that I can think of over Nick. His fans are sad because they refuse to face the facts and simply identify with the lifestyle.

Nick's loses to Condit and Silva were 100% legit losses.

Not even really debatable decisions, and I like Nick much more than Silva and Condit.

The Silva fight was close? In what world?

And I am a Nick Diaz fan.

Sherk won.

GSP won.

Anderson won.

Condit won.

Riggs won.

Sanchez won.

Those are the legit wins (and not all of them) that I can think of over Nick. His fans are sad because they refuse to face the facts and simply identify with the lifestyle.

Sorry, my mistake, I was talking about his latest fights (post BJ Penn), didn't express myself properly. Not talking about the older fights. I might've gone a little too far with the first man to put a beating on BJ like that too, I admit. But you get what I'm saying, out of this.

The only issue I have with Nick is that he whines when other fighters don't fight the way he wants to fight.
These are the fights he loses.

When you talk about title contenders, wins matter. I thought nick beat condit and it was a nc vs anderson but the guy still hasnt won a fight in 5 years. BJ is also a BW

First of all, he is the first guy to deliver a beating like that to BJ Penn. And then, you say he was losing ever since. It's true, no denying, officially that's the absolute truth. But only lames look at wiki/sherdog for records and base their judgement solely on that. To me, his only legit loss was against GSP - people might criticize him for being a blanket and all, but his style won over Nick Diaz in that fight, I admit.

But Condit and Silva... that's another story. He lost these fights on judges' scorecards, but no matter what's your subjective opinion on how the fights should be scored, these were close matches that could be interpreted in more that one way.

Truth and the matter is Nick can hang with the top and is legit even nowadays, despite what his record says. Only lames and blatant haters just look at his record and say "Wooo, he sucks, cause he last won in 2011". Now, whether he deserves a top fight, we can argue, but we can all see he is a money fight and even the top fighters themselves call him out. What does that tell you, then??? I'll let you answer that for yourselves.

Silva fight was overturned it doesn't count.
GSP fight. GSP beats everyone so not a very good example
Condit fight. A top 5 fight now and then and the fight was very close.

Gsp gave bj a worse beating before nick, & Rory gave him a worse one afterwards. He legit lost to condit & gsp. & he needs to fight someone like bahadurzada or ellenberger when he returns. If he isn't willing to fight a guy of that caliber then he should retire.

I don't think he sucks, but I don't think he deserves to be ranked, let alone fight for the title, based entirely on a subjective perception of his skills without any results whatsoever in the last several years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back