Generic Conor vs. Khabib thread

D'z

Me against 40 of you?...A fair fight! -Big L
@Black
Reaction score
I'm curious, are there any other Conor-haters that like Khabib, that think Khabib's going to get KO'd?

I'd be happy to eat crow on this one. I'd much rather see Khabib Goat threads for the next couple months(if not longer) than the tidal wave of Conor nut-hugger threads we'll all be forced to sift through.

In regards to the fight itself, I think we all agree that Khabib rapes Conor on the ground. The problem is the fight starts on the feet. And like it or not, Khabib's stand-up defense is suspect. See also; any fight he's been in, especially that Michael Johnson fight. I mean, we'll find out if Khabibs chin is really built like that because Conor's going to touch it. There's simply not a lot of guys with chins like Nate Diaz. And that's something you can't really train for.

I'm open to the fact that McGregor has a good chance of catching him, but I think it's way more likely Khabib smashes him

I'm not a Conor hater, despite the labeling of over-sensitive crybabies here.

But no, I don't see Khabib (a FULL size LW) getting KOed by McG, like so many are saying is going to happen.

COULD Conor catch him with the perfect shot and take him out? SURE.

But so far, outside of FW, McG hasn't been one-punch KOing anyone, despite the popular narrative being spun around here.

I'm not a Conor hater, despite the labeling of over-sensitive crybabies here.

But no, I don't see Khabib (a FULL size LW) getting KOed by McG, like so many are saying is going to happen.

COULD Conor catch him with the perfect shot and take him out? SURE.

But so far, outside of FW, McG hasn't been one-punch KOing anyone, despite the popular narrative being spun around here.
The guy's broken my heart one too many times. Aldo, Alvarez, Nate(though I still dispute the win). And watching Khabibs hands, he'd better be diving at ankles bell to bell trying to get that fight down.

Back