Generations

Originally posted by drunk boxer
Blumpkinboy, who really gives a shit about a fucking postcount or whether or not you're mentioned in a bullshit list by someone you view as important because of the Forum Moderator under his handle.

You're getting all pouty because you weren't mentioned. This isn't your real life, these people aren't your friends. How do you even know they're real? There is so much bullshit and hypocrisy on this board it digusts me when I see it. Then I have to remind myself it's only a fucking message board. A fucking message board.

P.S. Just in case you respond with a Ujac-Level response: Go Fuck Yourself
Fuck off cocktard, i wasn't upset, just curious. You're the fucking hypocrite asshole. In one sentence you're saying "who cares, it's just a message board, so quit whining". And in the next you're ranting about the hypocrisy and the bullshit and how much it disgusts you. Well, dicksplat, one of us cares, and it's not me.

4th generation for me. It is an honor just to be nominated

n00b for life.... Me, Ying, and XpantsX are going to take this bitch over in a hot second.

Originally posted by blumpkinboy
Fuck off cocktard, i wasn't upset, just curious. You're the fucking hypocrite asshole. In one sentence you're saying "who cares, it's just a message board, so quit whining". And in the next you're ranting about the hypocrisy and the bullshit and how much it disgusts you. Well, dicksplat, one of us cares, and it's not me.

I don't even want to go through with this. I fucking hate this goddamned message board.

I don't even want to go through with this. I fucking hate this goddamned message board.

Why do you have to be such a petulant young man all the time?

Only the .. only the petulant man will pass. Only the petulant man will pass. The petulant ... the petualant man is .. humble before God. The Humble man kneels before God. KNEEL!!!

Originally posted by J-Garden
Why do you have to be such a petulant young man all the time?
I can hear him now..."poor me.....poooor me.....pour me another".....

Originally posted by blumpkinboy
I can hear him now..."poor me.....poooor me.....pour me another".....

Wait, who are you again?

Only the .. only the petulant man will pass. Only the petulant man will pass. The petulant ... the petualant man is .. humble before God. The Humble man kneels before God. KNEEL!!!

Indiana Jones whooped ass in a big way, you know why DB? because he had a whip, not a crappy bit of string attached by two sticks that some mght call nunchucks.

Speed-chuks J, speed chuks. 100% burnt rattan with actual ball bearings in the handle!

Originally posted by Bug Eyed Earl
Speed-chuks J, speed chuks. 100% burnt rattan with actual ball bearings in the handle!

Fucking crappy sticks. In the order of coolness of weapons based on the turtles it went:

1)Sais
2)Katana
3)Nunchuks
4)Bo

Bo being donatellos stick which was only a really basic nunchuk.

I think you may have to bump the Bo up above nunchucks after you see the next Matrix flick.

Thats crazy talk. Its a stick, technically i'm a master of the Bo as i play pool all the time.

Anyway neo can fly and do all sorts of crazy shit and yet he needs a bit of wood to be cooler? Buddy carpenters have been stocked up on wood for years and haven't done shit interesting, except Jesus's human dad Joeseph and if we're to believe the book even he didn't do cool shit, at least not with Mary at any rate.

Originally posted by RangerATL
I have the answer to all your questions right here, J-Garden.

Nun Chucks.

The only reason you hate them is because threatening to shoot people in the face is that much cooler than threatening to hit someone for a while with what is essentially a funny skipping rope.

Back