Generation KKK: New Documentary series on A&E

Well, I guess you attacked my lack of a location and you tried to attribute Bisping's character to my own just because I'm a fan.

Both very boring and surface level.

Please don't accuse me of posting like you

That would work so much better if NASCAR wasn't almost all on the coast
Try again rednecks. Looks like there are only 4 tracks on the left coast, best coast. Shake N' Bake good buddays.
http://www.sportmapworld.com/venues/nascar/
Alexandra-Pelosi-Mississippi-Redneck.jpg

Please don't accuse me of posting like you

I would never accuse you of such a thing.

I mean just look at your post/thank ratio. Obviously you're a really shit poster.

Look, I'm trying to post like you now, am I doing it right?

I would never accuse you of such a thing.

I mean just look at your post/thank ratio. Obviously you're a really shit poster.

Look, I'm trying to post like you now, am I doing it right?

Try harder newb

Gotta love dedicating an entire program to an organization that barely counts 4,000 members nationwide. Just goes to show you how out of touch the media is that they think the KKK is actually relevant in 2016

Oh you got me, most of my posts occurred a decade ago, but we should believe that you don't watch tv

I have really nice TVs in all the rooms of my house. I only watch the news and HBO on Sundays because I'm a lot smarter than you.

The Southern Poverty Law Center estimates that there are 190 active KKK groups with between 5,000 and 8,000 Klan members in the U.S.

All this media fuss over 0.0026% of the population. Can you believe this shit.

Meanwhile 40% of the population supports BLM, with an actual pile of dead cop bodies in its' wake.

Back