Generation KKK: New Documentary series on A&E

I did reserve a 9% chance in my head that you were joking. More like 3%.

..2.5%?

Holy crud did you get me. How does one go about dislodging a fishook when they happened to have swallowed it whole? Just asking for a friend

Quick! Make a new tv series / movie / song showing how evil white people were a few hundred years ago!

It's funny, 'cause you know they ordered it based on the premise that Clinton would be elected. Now they're stuck with it.

Awesome, a documentary about trump supporters who like to wear robes. In!

LOL at the media trying to pretend they are relevant and the plebes in here that buy it

You war room people, if you were smart, would call and complain about this show. It makeswhite people look tremendously stupid, its 2016. This show and ones like it, are why us people on the coast look down on you.

Last edited:
Nope, I stopped using cable TV a long time ago. I can easily get news online now. I don't need to be spoonfed BS from cable news, MTV, etc.
Most of it, like this documentary, is race baiting bullshit anyway. You wanna know why America is so divisive? Look no further than the news outlets and social media. Racial harmony doesn't pay the bills.

You war room if you were smart, would call and complain about this show. It makeswhite people look tremendously stupid, its 2016. This show and ones like it, are why us people on the coast look down on you.

Now that Trump has given white people their balls back, I assure you A&E will be getting plenty of complaints, and this show will last about three weeks.

It was obviously another "white guilt" show, that was going to thrive in Hillary's America. You'll notice that agenda-ridden shit like this is getting bigger and bigger negative reactions from people, since Trump got elected. White people can protest stupid shit like this again, without being told to check their privilege. The madness is coming to an end.

You're 100 times more likely to get shanked, assaulted, raped, robbed in a black neighborhood than a KKK rally.

The left is really holding onto this KKK boogeyman bullshit.

When is the last time someone was attacked by the KKK?

Haven't watched the vid in the OP, but are they suggesting that this current generation is generation KKK??

Wtf? Didn't realize it was the 1920s.

:rolleyes:

They should do generation Islam, rape and murder normalized.

The KKK is nothing anymore (and that's good) so what would be the point of this, oh that's right fake or twisted "news" is only that if the left says it is.

Yes they are out there but when was they last time they did anything and how many show up at one of their demonstrations.

They shouldn't even be given the attention. Fuck the KKK.

There are more gay men named Phillip in new York than there are KKK members. Who give a shit? Don't they even want to go off to North Dakota or some shit and live by themselves?

Is this for real? Like, not a fabrication/staged event? Because that woman's answer seemed overly dramatic/chilling to just be off the cuff - on top of being just unbelievable in the context of her previous evasions and how he presented the question.

That being said, if that is legit, that's pretty bloody terrifying.

I watched your video and from I can tell all the KKK currently does is struggle to convince their own families that they're alright and burn crosses in ceremonies by themselves because you apparently get 10 years in prison if you actually do it on a real person's lawn. How this is worthy of a TV series I have no idea. If these guys had plans to do anything nefarious they wouldn't be inviting A&E to follow them around. And why we've been hearing so much about a group that, as mentioned above, is far less dangerous to the country than your local street gang, makes no sense.

I think you're pretty on point here.

No one takes the Klan seriously anymore. And whatever Klan is left is just a bunch of guys who sit around talking about their ideology. They may try to recruit others to their point of view but, like @Bloodworth said above, they're not out committing violent crimes and enforcing their beliefs.

Back