Generation KKK: New Documentary series on A&E

Nope, I stopped using cable TV a long time ago. I can easily get news online now. I don't need to be spoonfed BS from cable news, MTV, etc.

What population of kkk are in jail presently?

There are illegals who are not even supposed to be in the country that form gangs like ms13 .
they kill and commit more crime then the kkk can ever today.

In ny gang graffiti is everywhere, they where their flags and tats proud.
Responsible for a lot of present day violence.

And people see anything kkk and the city stops.

It makes zero sense.
Liberals make zero sense.
Another example that something is wrong with their brains and way of thinking

Last edited:
Quick! Make a new tv series / movie / song showing how evil white people were a few hundred years ago!

America will be split in 2 soon

These liberals and media are going to retarded lengths to start this war

So it's liberals, hollywood, media ,illegals, muzzies , and blm.

Versus

People who work, people for law and order. And people who are pro American.

Gee I wonder who will win.

One group already lost the election and seemsto be going all out with stuff like this.

Let's remaster the film; Mississippi Burning, release it in 2017 and pretend its current events.

Fuck me sideways, the KKK are about as relevant as the nazi party.

I watched your video and from I can tell all the KKK currently does is struggle to convince their own families that they're alright and burn crosses in ceremonies by themselves because you apparently get 10 years in prison if you actually do it on a real person's lawn. How this is worthy of a TV series I have no idea. If these guys had plans to do anything nefarious they wouldn't be inviting A&E to follow them around. And why we've been hearing so much about a group that, as mentioned above, is far less dangerous to the country than your local street gang, makes no sense.

No not watching because:

-I don't care about the kkk, they simply aren't relevant and there's bigger problems to worry about (Muslims, black violence, liberals)

And

-I don't watch crap, especially :eek::eek::eek:gy liberal propaganda.

America will be split in 2 soon

These liberals and media are going to retarded lengths to start this war

Versus

Gee I wonder who will win.

One group already lost the election and seemsto be going all out with stuff like this.
It's not something I'd seriously considered before, but the left is becoming so deranged that I would gladly see this country split up, with all the ramifications that entails both domestically and internationally, just for the chance to live in a semi-sane country. And I would gladly leave California in this hypothetical scenario to live in it.

KKK was a threat like 100 years ago. Islam is the new KKK, albeit naturally more of a threat than the KKK ever was.

It's not something I'd seriously considered before, but the left is becoming so deranged that I would gladly see this country split up, with all the ramifications that entails both domestically and internationally, just for the chance to live in a semi-sane country. And I would gladly leave California in this hypothetical scenario to live in it.

They brought this upon themselves.
It is them instigating the split

Nope. They're irrelevant.

To have any power, they'd have to get elected and stuff.

But you'll never see a (current or ex) KKK member get elected to be a US Senator or anything. And if they did, it would be for the GOP, no doubt.

BLM, and I'm not talking about the Bureau of Land Management, is far more dangerous today than the Klan is today. How large is the KKK today, 20 members nationwide?

Versus

Yup, that seems like a perfectly unbiased, fair assessment.

Nope. They're irrelevant.

To have any power, they'd have to get elected and stuff.

But you'll never see a (current or ex) KKK member get elected to be a US Senator or anything. And if they did, it would be for the GOP, no doubt.

Gotta be joking. If so, good one.

KKK is devoutly democrat. Robert Byrd was Grand Wizard and also democratic majority leader of the senate until he chose to retire in 1998 (only because he got too old, not because of any controversy within the democratic party to have him as their congressional leader). He is also Hillary's self described mentor, and she has not apologized. I'm not saying all democrats are like this, but they've had to rub elbows and shake hands with these guys for most of their history, and the KKK is still a democratic entity, not a GOP one.

Not even pointing fingers, just stating facts, cause the can got opened.

Gotta be joking. If so, good one. KKK is devoutly democrat. Robert Byrd was Grand Wizard and also democratic majority leader of the senate until he chose to retire in 1998 (only because he got too old, not because of controversy within the democratic party). He is also Hillary's self described mentor. I'm not saying all democrats are like this, but they've had to rub elbows and shake hands with these guys for most of their history, and the KKK is still a democratic entity, not a GOP one.

My last sentence was sarcasm. ;)

Back