Generalising acts of violence into a whole religion is stupid, and also helps the enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslims all around the globe support ISIS, their supporters don't all live within Iraq and Syria.

The Phillipines and Indonesia both have Islamic terror problems as well.

Would you agree that the Muslims who believe that Sharia Law should be universal law should be considered extremist or radical?

empty unqualified assertion (a tiny outlier of 1.5bn people are in isis or involved in isis. 30,000 army.) + obvious irrelevant fact (im sure you can find wankers who support the kkk on this website, not just in 20th century usa).

so what? groups exist everywhere, and every religion.

i believe in judging people by their actions and not what some opinion poll told me about their thoughts. i dont believe in thought police and im for freedom of speech to the point where it becomes violence by other means.

a lot of next generation muslims that do hold radical views,- again we are talking about radical minority- a lot of these people arent acting as instructed by their parents. they are radicalised by racism and by western media. their parents are often happy with the west, which is why they moved here and stayed here.
Yeah, its just an innocent minority. Nothing to see here, DINDONUFFIN GUYS

Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you. Cunts like you have ruined Europe. I actually live here, and the difference between now and 20 years ago, christ. People are miserable. And its not the terrorists specifically, its everything else, the shitty markets stuffed with creepy ahmeds who spit at your girlfriend, crowds of veiled bitches smacking their ten kids and spending welfare on designer fucking hijabs. Every fucking restaurant selling shitty 'halal' meat and nothing else, getting stares walking through my hometown because my girl doesn't have a headscarf, local park being taken over by some local somali gang, government slowly turning everything into a police state where you can't even go to a museum without 40 minute bag searches, no fuck you. Islam is oppressive, it stinks, it dominates EVERYTHING. And before you call this an isolated incident, no its not. This shit is WORLD WIDE. Every country with any Islamic semblance is dealing with terrorism and all the rest of this bullshit.

We are at war. Deal with it or kill yourself.

There's a variety of analogies that are at least symbolic of the cognitive dissonance at play here. We have a tendency to vilify members of a non-dominant race or religion while ignoring similar threads within the dominant races and religions. So, a few examples:

• The Westboro Baptist Church - a fanatical, extremist Christian sect that does not in any way represent the cannon views of Christianity.
  • Polygamist Mormons - certain sects involved in fundamentalist interpretations of non-cannon Christianity, and recently involved in international child abduction for the purposes of underage marriage (see, e.g.: Bountiful, British Columbia).
  • The KKK - a Protestant-led terrorist group within the domestic US.
  • The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord - one of a series of domestic far-right Christian extremist groups.
The fact they haven't banded together is not an indication that there is not a sizeable Christian extremist movement. If we are willing to admit that they do not reflect Christianity generally, it is worth considering that extremist Muslims do not represent Islam generally.

well no, you are full of shit there.

1 they came to the west because of our involvement in their lands.
2 they came because we asked them to - post ww2.
3 they came for economic reasons.

the empire needed the commonwealth to bail it out post war and help build up its failing nation.

You post almost exactly like sadclown.

And you are wrong on almost everything you post.

Lol, let them fear monger. That's what the terrorists want.

The terrorists want these people to fear them and push destabilization among Muslims and Christians.

The more hate the overseas terrorists instill into the minds of the Western people fuels more hatred against Muslims.

More hatred = more segeration of Muslims
Segeration of a people = terrorism.

this guy is telling the truth .

There is a mountain of evidence showing the evils of islam, pos like op are to stupid and blind to see.

Either way you kill the enemy or they kill you.

No muslims no islamic terror, an unarguable fact!!!!!!!!

The enemy has and will always be religion, people are just finding that out now among many other things coming up.

Islam is NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE. It never has been, it never will be. I don't care about the PC bullshit thrown from you Mulsims, I see with my own eyes what your religion is doing to Christians and anyone else who doesn't agree with you.

Convert or die by the sword. It's in the goddamn book

cite, and as i said, the bible is a blueprint for the successful genocide of 3 continents and counting. not to mention the rest of the world that got fucked over by bibles and bullets.

There's a variety of analogies that are at least symbolic of the cognitive dissonance at play here. We have a tendency to vilify members of a non-dominant race or religion while ignoring similar threads within the dominant races and religions. So, a few examples:

• The Westboro Baptist Church - a fanatical, extremist Christian sect that does not in any way represent the cannon views of Christianity.
  • Polygamist Mormons - certain sects involved in fundamentalist interpretations of non-cannon Christianity, and recently involved in international child abduction for the purposes of underage marriage (see, e.g.: Bountiful, British Columbia).
  • The KKK - a Protestant-led terrorist group within the domestic US.
  • The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord - one of a series of domestic far-right Christian extremist groups.
The fact they haven't banded together is not an indication that there is not a sizeable Christian extremist movement. If we are willing to admit that they do not reflect Christianity generally, it is worth considering that extremist Muslims do not represent Islam generally.

Westboro is a 40 member church that no sect recognizes. Divide 40 into 2.2 billion and see how representative they are.

Anyone who brings up Westboro is disingenuous at best.

The bountiful sect is almost as tiny a representation.

I don't think they'll get one.

I have a couple friends (admittedly this is anecdotal) that came to the States from Somalia, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia and they are ALL of the opinion, the religion is so centered on the old school barbarian days that the "moderate" (and that's THEM using air quotes as they believe there is no such thing as moderate Muslims) Muslims will never truly speak out against extremists either because they are too scared or they partially agree and don't want to say they do so that Westerners don't go after them.

They all say they feel culturally, the religion is too much a part of the culture/politics that the politics will never allow a Reformation or Enlightenment because the governments view that as a threat to their power structure.

its easy to see how all of that could have applied to 13th century europe, too. ironically, it was that very stranglehold that the faith held on society that eventually led to its undoing. like squeezing an egg so tightly that it runs through your fingers.

we'll see i guess. either way, i think it gets worse before better.

Islam is NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE. It never has been, it never will be. I don't care about the PC bullshit thrown from you Mulsims, I see with my own eyes what your religion is doing to Christians and anyone else who doesn't agree with you.

you are living in a nation that only exists because christians genocided the populous. gtfo.

Just look at what the savages are doing to other muslims in Syria Iraq Pakistan Afghanistan Yemen.

The dipshit wants to cry about murica yet its muslims killing the most muslim's. Its muslim's killing the most non muslims in the entire fucking world.

Whats wrong with all the violoen=t muslims world wide ? whats the connection.............. ISLAM

Westboro is a 40 member church that no sect recognizes. Divide 40 into 2.2 billion and see how representative they are.

Anyone who brings up Westboro is disingenuous at best.

The bountiful sect is almost as tiny a representation.

oh, so you do know mathematics.

please explain why the top 20 murder nations are all christian and explain why christians wiped out 3 continents and fucked the rest of the planet. not to mention 2 world wars and a couple of nuclear bombs actually used on civilians.

you are living in a nation that only exists because christians genocided the populous. gtfo.

Only reason muslim nations exist cause of the genocide of the people that existed their previously. gtfo your self you idiot.

oh, so you do know mathematics.

please explain why the top 20 murder nations are all christian and explain why christians wiped out 3 continents and fucked the rest of the planet. not to mention 2 world wars and a couple of nuclear bombs actually used on civilians.

explain what happen to all those people that lived there before MUSLIMs CONQUERED those lands.

cite, and as i said, the bible is a blueprint for the successful genocide of 3 continents and counting. not to mention the rest of the world that got fucked over by bibles and bullets.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Have fun... as an example:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers,

its easy to see how all of that could have applied to 13th century europe, too. ironically, it was that very stranglehold that the faith held on society that eventually led to its undoing. like squeezing an egg so tightly that it runs through your fingers.
we'll see i guess. either way, i think it gets worse before better.
The thing about 13th Century Europe though, at least the argument could be made, is that EVERYWHERE was like that. Nowadays, the majority of Muslim nations are in the 13th Century still while the rest of the world is at least NEAR the 21st by comparison.

And what is the pattern?

Objectively speaking what are we actually dealing with?

Small unrepresentative groups of violent militants intent on making as much noise as possible, occasionally crossing over into a hypersensitive western world, and one that has no stomach for violence.

Most attacks happen elsewhere and are far bigger. They go largely ignored because we are hypersensitive to european and american attacks. with the sole exception of 9/11, almost all of the attacks that have happened in the west have been statistically insignificant to death by terrorism being more unlikely than winning the lottery.

i accept the intent is there, and that is a bad thing. i accept its not going to seem insignificant to those who are affected.

but many of us are old enough to have lived in a world under constant threat of nuclear holocaust. this generation are pussies if they are scared of terrorism.

We are dealing with religious fanatics that are taught to infiltrate, rape and conquer "infidels" if they cannot beat them in an actual conflict...

People that have literally NOT developed since the dawn of man lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back