Generalising acts of violence into a whole religion is stupid, and also helps the enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro the anti-homosexuality numbers are British Muslims and actually get worse if you only include British born (second-generation or later) Muslims.

Like I said, go read the forums for people trying to leave Islam. In every post of the women there being beaten and worse, their families justify it with Islam. By blaming this on anything but Islam, you're calling them crazy. Do you think that all those women are crazy?

As for the wife beating being a Jordanian problem and not a Muslim problem, here some stats for other Muslim countries:

Nearly 90 percent of Afghan women suffer from domestic abuse

Statistics in Iran show that 66% of Iranian women, at the beginning of the marriage have been at least physically abused once.

A study published in June 2006 in the Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association, based on interviews with 300 women admitted to hospital for childbirth, said 80 percent reported being subjected to some kind of abuse within marriage

One in three wives in Qatar suffer physical or psychological violence from the side of their husband

up to 80% Turkish and Kurdish women are victims of domestic violence and sexual harassment.

41.9 percent of Turkish women are subjected to physical and sexual violence.

Violence against women in the home is the main emergency needed to be tackled by the Mediterranean's southern shores. The phenomenon affects between 40% and 75% of married women, (Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, Syria and Tunisia)

80% of Muslims live in undeveloped countries, Pakistan is quite undeveloped.

That point is mute. Simple as that.

The only point you have is British Muslims and later generations. Which is a contributing factor of nuturer pushing oppressive ideologies into a child rather than Islamic doctrine directly causing this.

This is a generation of people who stemmed from third-world undeveloped thinking, came over to the third world and instilled their undeveloped ideology onto their offspring generation.

We should target the root of the problem, not the stem.

TS will use historical events from centuries ago to justify acts of violence today. Two wrongs always make a right in Islam, and they're always justified to some sort of an eye for an eye according to jihadis wannabes like TS. This is why they're stuck in the 9th century and will never get out of it, no matter how much of its knowledge and technology west shares with them.

its not good. i dont care for islam, even the moderate forms. im also not hysterical, though. i dont read the propaganda.
I don't want you to be hysterical either. I want you to be aware of what is happening in that religion and the effects it is having on the west and in their own countries.

seiger has a great chin and tremendous heart but hes throwing matt riddle level strikes. I give you credit for standing up to the forum but your arguments are idealistic and harpooned from a liberal canon you are lighting in the dark. Sometimes you have to call things as you see them.

im not sure on that one. their larger policy though was as i mentioned. even if they did kill all of those people, they are still more moerate than modern isis lol. and more moderate than the christian empires of the time.

whoa whoa whoa! pump the brakes....no one is saying that islam is better than christianity. im just pointing out how over history, theyre very similar. the level of their violence almost exists on a pendulum.
Was the last bit directed at me?

I overall am not a huge fan of the "Big Three" religions better known as the Abrahamic religions frankly. The histories of all three are colossally fucked in many ways.

My biggest issue with Islam is even in modern renditions of the texts they talk about how to kill infidels and such in them (at least, that was my understanding when I was studying this shit about 2-3 years ago).

It makes it so the despots and extremists think they have an allowance from God, Allah, or whateverthefuck you want to call it to do what they do.

Are you seriously saying that stats on wife beating and hating homosexuals would be the same for Ex-Muslims as they are for Muslims?

That's insane and you're only saying it to rationalize a belief that you had already concluded is true before you even looked at any statistics or other evidence.

You're a fool and painting a picture that isn't there to suit your ignorance.

If ISLAM DID NOT EXIST.

Those people would be no different.

Ever heard of the saying "you can take the man out of the ghetto, but never the ghetto out of the man.

These people would be savages regardless of their religious doctrine.

so why did the OG muslims not force anyone to convert? jews and christians were made to pay an extra tax, so long as they did not fight back, and other religious groups were made into slaves.

very civil behavior for the time period. the christian byzantines would gut your ass even for being the wrong type of christian.
Tell the Banu Qurayza about that civil behaviour.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza

All those migrants sure keep Islam apologists busy eh

im attacking nazis and fascists, not apologising for one of the worlds great religions.

im not apologising for something that has done no wrong.

islam isnt at fault for a migrant in a lorry. objectively speaking it is to thank for all the migrants not in lorries. so your argument makes no mathematical sense.

Typical marxist who thinks economics overrides culture and religion.

Sorry bro, 20th century already disproved your theories. Hence why communist countries ban religion.

If you're going to reply to a post please what understand what you are talking about first please.

Also stop trying to paint me as a communist. I'm using science and the idea of environmental contributing factors as well as socioeconomics.

No money = no clean water = environmental obstacle people must overcome

You're a fool and painting a picture that isn't there to suit your ignorance.

If ISLAM DID NOT EXIST.

Those people would be no different.

Ever heard of the saying "you can take the man out of the ghetto, but never the ghetto out of the man.

These people would be savages regardless of their religious doctrine.
We know what you are saying, it's just incorrect. Ideology is and always will be what shapes human history, whether economic, cultural, etc.

The way we win is by fighting the bad ideas. You are arguing for us to ignore the ideas and give poor people money. Karl marx died a long time ago, and his retarded beliefs live on through you it seems.

You are ignoring the dozens of countries with Islamic governments that implement extremely oppressive and barbaric laws. It is unfortunate we are buddies with many of these despicable governments.

we fund these governments. is that what you meant to say.

we the people fund a systemic oppression of muslims everywhere and also arm these dictators. we create a world where the only recourse is religion and therefore religion is political. all the way back to the iran revolution and even before that.

is that what you meant to say?

It's like this. In the 1920s, the KKK was lynching black people. However, most white people never lynched black people. A huge portion of white people did support the lynchings though.

Would it have made sense for an African nation to ban white immigration from the South? Absolutely.

are the black people the muslims in this analogy?

My friend moved to indonesia. he quite likes it.

and you still dont get it.

your mentality of hatred is a disease. pretty sure you are religious too.

waffle.

im not muslim. but you want to strawman me and a religion at the same time. n___ lover rhetoric. you are the extremist. not muslims and not me.

thank you for talking for the entire west. just like you were talking about the entire islam. you are an outlier just like the terrorists. our poll on muslim registration proves that even here, on stormdog you are a vocal minority.

i dont think thats what its actually about, but i dont like that shit either.

i dont know what that means.

crystal ball.
sundays.
christmas.

christmas, sundays.

idk about dogs. pork is hated by all judeo chritian faiths to some degree.

cousins marry in the states all the time. its weird.

to be fair, you are looking at a shit load of nations and finding examples of different age laws. i could do the same for europe. im pretty sure i can do the same for christian nations and im damn sure joseph was a lot older than mary.

i think its wrong, but i dont think society agrees that its wrong everywhere or that the holy texts do.

there are rape stats for muslim majorities, so this is incorrect. its not a no one gets murdered in the ussr situation or there would be no rape stats.

your kind (fascists) murdered 6 million of them, without even having jewish homestate invade your patch. israel is up to its neck in shit. you are fascist in tone and it confuses me that you are acting like you dont echew dehumanisation attempts, when you spew them.

dont act like you echew what you spew.

i see a lot of misogyny across these boards. trump just got elected. there is a lot of outward disrespect of women in the west. in islamic nations its more like prefeminism in some places, but others are different. we have a false picture if we are attempting to homogenise the muslim world.

waffle. its a big world out there.

now go make a thread about jesus saying that, and watch as your account disappears. america has a poor history of shooting people who say the wrong thing and even those who say the right thing. i think there are double standards at work in your rhetoric. i believe in free speech, but im more against inciting hatred of normal people, than hating on religions. the bible has been a text book for genocide in more examples than i can count, and you ignore this completely.

merry christmas. suicides to homicides through the roof.

islam is associated with science and the enlightenment. all religion is associated with a level of anti science, because it uses theology in a way that draws conflict with critical cynicism.

waffle. its bullshit and acting like jews and christians dont lie is silly. again, echoes of nazis calling jews the father of lies.

everyone thinks they have the answers, including you. you dont live in a third world nation. i doubt your faith is tested much and i doubt you are the best judge of others.

i said my friend lived in indonesia. its not so long ago a tidal wave killed 300, 000 people there. dealing with that, or in his case watching people deal with that is an example of faith in works. when its the last time 200,000 people died in your backyard.

can you even imagine that?

lol wut

you are claiming religions lie, all apart from flying invincible jesus and his magical fraternity of course.

well thats just bullshit. as previously stated most muslims are normal people and murder rates completely conflict with your analysis.

enlightenment. algorithms. youtube.

like a roll of toilet tissue.

no, youre just a confirmation bias junkie with no idea about the actual world outside his laptop.

You can keep on with your bizarro-world effort to make Islam look benign, from a purported "not a Muslim" position.

The truth about Islam will be revealed eventually. I embrace the revealing of truth wholeheartedly.

Islam has become a cancer. The more people it infects in a given country, the more oppressive the country becomes stomping on human rights.

We know what you are saying, it's just incorrect. Ideology is and always will be what shapes human history, whether economic, cultural, etc.

The way we win is by fighting the bad ideas. You are arguing for us to ignore the ideas and give poor people money. Karl marx died a long time ago, and his retarded beliefs live on through you it seems.

Science does not care for human history. Science is what makes us builds us and works us.

Religious doctrine is a man made ideology that has ZERO relevance to space, time, gravity, science, biology. Absolutely nothing.

The only thing religious doctrine effects is us as a people which in turns allows us to affect environmental and other living creatures in the name of religious doctrine.

But we are talking about human interactions and behaviours among eachother. Many people of you believe a man made religious doctrine that has zero relevance to any other species, or anything for that matter than US the human species is the sole reason why people act like they do.

And yes religious doctrine has carved human history, history of a people so ignorant of science and undeveloped compared to the people today.

We are the new generation, the world is changing and Science is taking over.

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM!

l0HlH41s7po9rvbnG.gif

I dont mind terrorism as much as i mind religious fanaticism.

Things like hating gays, drugs and overall freedom, that shit really irks me.

so you hate reggae music because they hate gays.

you ignore that drugs can enslave and also spill over from individual issues to social issues.

this thread is full of people that want to bring in thought police and fascism.

If you're going to reply to a post please what understand what you are talking about first please.

Also stop trying to paint me as a communist. I'm using science and the idea of environmental contributing factors as well as socioeconomics.

No money = no clean water = environmental obstacle people must overcome
Science? A hahaha. Ok I'll bite. Show me the science comrade!

You know, this whole conversation becomes meaningless after you come face to face with someone willing to blow themselves apart just to kill you and your children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back