Generalising acts of violence into a whole religion is stupid, and also helps the enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
running over innocent people with cars
stabbing people
workplace violence
neck cutting
lighting girls and women on fire
throwing gay people off of buildings

Cleveland really does suck.

Convert or die by the sword. It's in the goddamn book

so why did the OG muslims not force anyone to convert? jews and christians were made to pay an extra tax, so long as they did not fight back, and other religious groups were made into slaves.

very civil behavior for the time period. the christian byzantines would gut your ass even for being the wrong type of christian.

That study only proved that Jordan has a high rate of anti-homosexuality and domestic abuse issues.

Compare 1940's United States in population percentage on how many are anti-homosexuality and the population percentage of domestic abuse.

You will see similar numbers bexause Jordan isn't as developed as the Western Nations are in 2016. Rather Jordan's development can be compared to the United States in the 1940's while maintaining two seperate reglious doctrines.

Im asking you for a source to aide in your claims -- im not that interested in your personal take on it.

running over innocent people with cars
stabbing people
workplace violence
neck cutting
lighting girls and women on fire
making clocks that blow people up
throwing gay people off of buildings

how many westerners died last year from islamic terror? 500? for the sake of your argument, lets say its the absurd number of 5k.

drowning in bath tubs killed more. choking on skittles killed more. car crashes killed 30k in the US alone.

you guys are suffering from hysteria. pretty common in american history.

how many westerners died last year from islamic terror? 500? for the sake of your argument, lets say its the absurd number of 5k.

drowning in bath tubs killed more. choking on skittles killed more. car crashes killed 30k in the US alone.

you guys are suffering from hysteria. pretty common in american history.
I hope you someday wake up to what's going on with Islam.

Jordan sucks and has sucky people, just like most of the Middle East. That begs the question: why do you want them in your country?

Go read the forums dedicated to people trying to leave Islam without losing their lives. You're wrong. In every heart breaking post of them getting beaten, etc. their families justify it with Islam.

" Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great. "

"Ayyub, peace be upon him, got angry with his wife and was upset about something she had done, so he swore an oath that if Allah healed him, he would strike her with one hundred blows. When Allah healed him, how could her service, mercy, compassion and kindness be repaid with a beating So Allah showed him a way out, which was to take a bundle of thin grass, with one hundred stems, and hit her with it once. Thus he fulfilled his oath and avoided breaking his vow."

If you really want to learn more about this and not just apply left-wing ideology to make it fit your pre-concluded beliefs, here's a good place to start: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Wife_Beating_in_Islam

By the way, the stats on all British Muslims that I posted on homosexuality and marrying non-Muslims are actually worse for British born Muslims.

I wouldn't accept a Third-world Muslim like I would refuse to accept a third-world Christian simple as that.

If you're an undeveloped with undeveloped moral values and thinking regardless of reglious doctrine I would refuse to accept you.

Based on the fact, you're both probably going to do something that is ethically fucked up and use your religion as an excuse.

Take religion away from these people and they don't magically become what you want them to be. They'll just output their undeveloped thinking and hatred into something else.

so why did the OG muslims not force anyone to convert? jews and christians were made to pay an extra tax, so long as they did not fight back, and other religious groups were made into slaves.

very civil behavior for the time period. the christian byzantines would gut your ass even for being the wrong type of christian.
If I am not mistaken didn't they kill everyone in Medina and a lot of Mecca at the beginning?

I get that not all Muslims follow all the tenants of their religion same with my Jewish and Catholic friends. My main issue is there are I am pretty sure multiple passages about how infidels must be put to the sword or convert and varying other passages that are similar.

Last edited:
If I am not mistaken didn't they kill everyone in Medina and a lot of Mecca at the beginning?

im not sure on that one. their larger policy though was as i mentioned. even if they did kill all of those people, they are still more moerate than modern isis lol. and more moderate than the christian empires of the time.

whoa whoa whoa! pump the brakes....no one is saying that islam is better than christianity. im just pointing out how over history, theyre very similar. the level of their violence almost exists on a pendulum.

This thread is a perfect illustration of how communists don't understand religion.

Fortunately more and more people are waking up, at least here in Europe

Next, no one with a right mind wants to live in an Islamic majority.

My friend moved to indonesia. he quite likes it.

We've been over this fact many times.

and you still dont get it.

Islam is a cancer, period.

your mentality of hatred is a disease. pretty sure you are religious too.

It's not "just" about Muslims killing while saying "Allahu Akbar" - many of which look normal on the outside (like the policeman who shot the Russian diplomat to Turkey looked normal).

waffle.

Every Muslim I've met can not see their faults - including you seiger.

im not muslim. but you want to strawman me and a religion at the same time. n___ lover rhetoric. you are the extremist. not muslims and not me.

The West does not appreciate

thank you for talking for the entire west. just like you were talking about the entire islam. you are an outlier just like the terrorists. our poll on muslim registration proves that even here, on stormdog you are a vocal minority.

- the despising of female hair that Islam does

i dont think thats what its actually about, but i dont like that shit either.

- the shame that the cult brings

i dont know what that means.

- the calls to prayer waking the world starting at 4 am that all Muslims participate in and will eventually be the aim of any significant number of Muslim population
- the shutting down of workdays in Muslim majorities for call to prayer

crystal ball.
sundays.
christmas.

- the forced participation of all non-Muslims to be sensitive to call to prayer times in Muslim majorities

christmas, sundays.

- the hatred of dogs and pork in Islam

idk about dogs. pork is hated by all judeo chritian faiths to some degree.

- the sanctioning of first cousin marriage because Muhammad did it

cousins marry in the states all the time. its weird.

- child marriage which happens legally or illegally in all Muslim majorities

to be fair, you are looking at a shit load of nations and finding examples of different age laws. i could do the same for europe. im pretty sure i can do the same for christian nations and im damn sure joseph was a lot older than mary.

i think its wrong, but i dont think society agrees that its wrong everywhere or that the holy texts do.

- the impossibility of proving rape in Muslim majorities

there are rape stats for muslim majorities, so this is incorrect. its not a no one gets murdered in the ussr situation or there would be no rape stats.

- the inciting of hatred of Jews and other minorities in Islam

your kind (fascists) murdered 6 million of them, without even having jewish homestate invade your patch. israel is up to its neck in shit. you are fascist in tone and it confuses me that you are acting like you dont echew dehumanisation attempts, when you spew them.

dont act like you echew what you spew.

- the disgusting level of misogyny inherent in Islam straight across the board

i see a lot of misogyny across these boards. trump just got elected. there is a lot of outward disrespect of women in the west. in islamic nations its more like prefeminism in some places, but others are different. we have a false picture if we are attempting to homogenise the muslim world.

- the fear that Islam induces in everyone wherever it exists

waffle. its a big world out there.

- the shutting down of free speech including stating it for what it is that Muhammad was a vile pedophile, raping, murdering warlord

now go make a thread about jesus saying that, and watch as your account disappears. america has a poor history of shooting people who say the wrong thing and even those who say the right thing. i think there are double standards at work in your rhetoric. i believe in free speech, but im more against inciting hatred of normal people, than hating on religions. the bible has been a text book for genocide in more examples than i can count, and you ignore this completely.

- Ramadan and how it affects everyone negatively for a month per year

merry christmas. suicides to homicides through the roof.

- the religiosity that in fact wars against reason, science and productivity but rather leaches off of non Muslims

islam is associated with science and the enlightenment. all religion is associated with a level of anti science, because it uses theology in a way that draws conflict with critical cynicism.

- the constant sanctioned lying in Islam and by Muslims about anything and everything (see my signature on taqiya)

waffle. its bullshit and acting like jews and christians dont lie is silly. again, echoes of nazis calling jews the father of lies.

- the superiority complex of a vastly inferior ideology

everyone thinks they have the answers, including you. you dont live in a third world nation. i doubt your faith is tested much and i doubt you are the best judge of others.

i said my friend lived in indonesia. its not so long ago a tidal wave killed 300, 000 people there. dealing with that, or in his case watching people deal with that is an example of faith in works. when its the last time 200,000 people died in your backyard.

can you even imagine that?

- ridiculous Islamic clock/time

lol wut

- the straight-up falsified history of Mecca, Muhammad and Islam

you are claiming religions lie, all apart from flying invincible jesus and his magical fraternity of course.

- the constant stirred up strife and angst wherever Islam exists (largely a reflection of its lying to falsify the qualities of Muhammad and the ridiculous ideology)

well thats just bullshit. as previously stated most muslims are normal people and murder rates completely conflict with your analysis.

- Islam and Muslims generally lack of contribution to arts and science

enlightenment. algorithms. youtube.

This list could go on and on and on and on.

like a roll of toilet tissue.

The fact is Islam has and is only a negative on a major scale to the planet.

no, youre just a confirmation bias junkie with no idea about the actual world outside his laptop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back