Generalising acts of violence into a whole religion is stupid, and also helps the enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, let them fear monger. That's what the terrorists want.

The terrorists want these people to fear them and push destabilization among Muslims and Christians.

The more hate the overseas terrorists instill into the minds of the Western people fuels more hatred against Muslims.

More hatred = more segeration of Muslims
Segeration of a people = terrorism.

If you say that you don't believe that Mohammed is god's prophet, you fall into this category. And this is actually a lower limit estimate because it only counts those who believe that Sharia should be law. The actual number is likely higher.

death-penalty.jpg

Also, over 90% of Muslims think it's OK to beat women. That includes Muslims living in western countries too. Do you think it's OK to beat women too?

If you don't think it's OK to beat women, why do you want people who think that beating women is OK in your country?

Why do white men still beat women in the US then?

Why was domestic abuse laws instilled?

You talk about domestic abuse like Western nation isn't guilty of it on mass levels too.

Malcolm X?

Next, no one with a right mind wants to live in an Islamic majority.

We've been over this fact many times.

Islam is a cancer, period.

It's not "just" about Muslims killing while saying "Allahu Akbar" - many of which look normal on the outside (like the policeman who shot the Russian diplomat to Turkey looked normal).

Every Muslim I've met can not see their faults - including you seiger.

The West does not appreciate

- the despising of female hair that Islam does

- the shame that the cult brings

- the calls to prayer waking the world starting at 4 am that all Muslims participate in and will eventually be the aim of any significant number of Muslim population

- the shutting down of workdays in Muslim majorities for call to prayer

- the forced participation of all non-Muslims to be sensitive to call to prayer times in Muslim majorities

- the hatred of dogs and pork in Islam

- the sanctioning of first cousin marriage because Muhammad did it

- child marriage which happens legally or illegally in all Muslim majorities

- the impossibility of proving rape in Muslim majorities

- the inciting of hatred of Jews and other minorities in Islam

- the disgusting level of misogyny inherent in Islam straight across the board

- the fear that Islam induces in everyone wherever it exists

- the shutting down of free speech including stating it for what it is that Muhammad was a vile pedophile, raping, murdering warlord

- Ramadan and how it affects everyone negatively for a month per year

- the religiosity that in fact wars against reason, science and productivity but rather leaches off of non Muslims

- the constant sanctioned lying in Islam and by Muslims about anything and everything (see my signature on taqiya)

- the superiority complex of a vastly inferior ideology

- ridiculous Islamic clock/time

- the straight-up falsified history of Mecca, Muhammad and Islam

- the constant stirred up strife and angst wherever Islam exists (largely a reflection of its lying to falsify the qualities of Muhammad and the ridiculous ideology)

- Islam and Muslims generally lack of contribution to arts and science

This list could go on and on and on and on.

The fact is Islam has and is only a negative on a major scale to the planet.

you hate malcolm x?

you are making an argument by posting lots of bullshit all at once, so it is taken as fact.

shit bucket attack -

cartman-shit.gif

it is not fact, it is flooding.

no basis in fact, no references, and no focus, just a non qualified rant.

Malcolm X?

Next, no one with a right mind wants to live in an Islamic majority.

We've been over this fact many times.

Islam is a cancer, period.

It's not "just" about Muslims killing while saying "Allahu Akbar" - many of which look normal on the outside (like the policeman who shot the Russian diplomat to Turkey looked normal).

Every Muslim I've met can not see their faults - including you seiger.

The West does not appreciate

- the despising of female hair that Islam does

- the shame that the cult brings

- the calls to prayer waking the world starting at 4 am that all Muslims participate in and will eventually be the aim of any significant number of Muslim population

- the shutting down of workdays in Muslim majorities for call to prayer

- the forced participation of all non-Muslims to be sensitive to call to prayer times in Muslim majorities

- the hatred of dogs and pork in Islam

- the sanctioning of first cousin marriage because Muhammad did it

- child marriage which happens legally or illegally in all Muslim majorities

- the impossibility of proving rape in Muslim majorities

- the inciting of hatred of Jews and other minorities in Islam

- the disgusting level of misogyny inherent in Islam straight across the board

- the fear that Islam induces in everyone wherever it exists

- the shutting down of free speech including stating it for what it is that Muhammad was a vile pedophile, raping, murdering warlord

- Ramadan and how it affects everyone negatively for a month per year

- the religiosity that in fact wars against reason, science and productivity but rather leaches off of non Muslims

- the constant sanctioned lying in Islam and by Muslims about anything and everything (see my signature on taqiya)

- the superiority complex of a vastly inferior ideology

- ridiculous Islamic clock/time

- the straight-up falsified history of Mecca, Muhammad and Islam

- the constant stirred up strife and angst wherever Islam exists (largely a reflection of its lying to falsify the qualities of Muhammad and the ridiculous ideology)

- Islam and Muslims generally lack of contribution to arts and science

This list could go on and on and on and on.

The fact is Islam has and is only a negative on a major scale to the planet.

If I sat here and poked the holes in your argument and the problems wrong with Christanity and the Western nations I'd be able to write a book.

The fact that many of your points are void of context and ignoring actual contributing factors.

Instead, they believe in Islam so they don't contribute to arts or sciences. Maybe because over 80% of Muslims live in countries where Science is a distant thought.

what is the basis for that statement, objectively speaking.
How many threads do you need this explained in before you'll even try to read the Quran yourself?

I'm tired of too many people pussy footin around. Call Islam out for what it is doing to the world.

Islam has a major problem. And whether the following is right or wrong, they better take care of it themselves or other people will start taking care of it for them.

I'm tired of too many people pussy footin around. Call Islam out for what it is doing to the world.

Islam has a major problem. And whether the following is right or wrong, they better take care of it themselves or other people will start taking care of it for them.

Exactly this.

I think I'm going to make a thread soon showing some of the violent riots and acts of violence that were spreading across France and Europe over the last many years - not just during the last couple where it's finally reached a boiling point and can't be ignored any longer. A simple youtube search will bring up insanity going back a decade and longer even.

Jordan is liberal as far Muslim countries go.

"91% of university students polled by the Jordanian Human Right Center approve of wife beating."
"83% of Jordanian women approve of wife beating if the woman cheats on her husband
60% approve of wife beating in cases where the wife burns a meal she's cooking
52% approve of wife beating in case where she's refused to follow the husband’s orders"

"Nearly 90 percent of Afghan women suffer from domestic abuse,"
"Statistics in Iran show that 66% of Iranian women, at the beginning of the marriage have been at least physically abused once."

Enough about wife beating. We're tolerant. Muslims are tolerant too, right? Especially Muslims in Europe that integrate themselves, right?

Policy-exchange-poll-Prejudice.jpg

"61 per cent think homo-sexuality should be made illegal"

This strikes me as sad. Go read some forums dedicated to people who struggle to leave Islam. The most heartbreaking posts are from women trapped in Muslim countries. Even women trapped in Muslim families in the west. They worry for their very lives. There are women posting there that are like 13 years old planning the next 10 years of their lives to escape this shit.

Equating that with Western culture trivializes the suffering that they have to endure. You're basically calling them crazy.

How developed is the country of Jordan?

I don't know why right wings insist people's actions are brought on by their ideologies when that is scientifically not true and is a only a small contributing factor to the action they are committing.

If I sat here and poked the holes in your argument and the problems wrong with Christanity and the Western nations I'd be able to write a book.

The fact that many of your points are void of context and ignoring actual contributing factors.

Instead, they believe in Islam so they don't contribute to arts or sciences. Maybe because over 80% of Muslims live in countries where Science is a distant thought.

False. It's because a restrictive cult binds those lands.

Those lands rejected education BECAUSE of Islam. Google any of those countries and look what was available to them for hundreds of years even. But Islam.

It is a cancer, period.

I don't have time to explain everything to you.

How developed is the country of Jordan?

I don't know why right wings insist people's actions are brought on by their ideologies when that is scientifically not true and is a only a small contributing factor to the action they are committing.

source proving that religious ideologies are a small factor of cause?

Lol, let them fear monger. That's what the terrorists want.
See those German Stukas? They drop bombs on our city because they want to be feared!
Fear them? That's what they want! If you don't love them you're basically an SS soldier! Not all Germans are Nazis!

They kill people because they want people dead, not that complicated. They think they're fighting in a holy war.
And way too many ""moderate"" Muslims agree with them.

Not 1.5 billion . . .

But let's say 10% are ready to commit violence (I believe the percentage to be much higher). That's 150 million spread out across the planet, infiltrating everything. What other army can boast this presence? By comparison, the US military is 1.14 million.

IDK about religion but you can with culture.

A 9 year old indian boy said he knows "he will be pressured by his pals to sexually harass women in the streets"

That's why there's so many rapes in India because they are expected to.

source proving that religious ideologies are a small factor of cause?

That study only proved that Jordan has a high rate of anti-homosexuality and domestic abuse issues.

Compare 1940's United States in population percentage on how many are anti-homosexuality and the population percentage of domestic abuse.

You will see similar numbers bexause Jordan isn't as developed as the Western Nations are in 2016. Rather Jordan's development can be compared to the United States in the 1940's while maintaining two seperate reglious doctrines.

And what is the pattern?
running over innocent people with cars
stabbing people
workplace violence
neck cutting
lighting girls and women on fire
making clocks that blow people up
throwing gay people off of buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back